We specialize in all around remodeling and insurance work such as fire,wind,water,hail etc. We accept all major credit cards and we have a multiple of good crews. Insurance work is always welcomed. We work on both Residential and Commercial buildings, with discounts offered to Churches, Teachers, Veterans, and Active Military!!! No job too big or too small!!...

D&N Insulation

Since 1994, D & N insulation has been recognized as a top Insulation Contractor in the michiana area. I’ve provided clients with a wide range of contracting services for all their insulating needs. Whether you’re looking to foam windows, doors and cracks or spray cellulose in attics/wall cavities, I’m happy to help you achieve the results you seek. Contact us today to receive a free estimate.

Jansma's Pressure Washing Services

Here at Jansma's Pressure Washing Services take a lot of pride in doing quality work for our customers. I am the owner, Matt Jansma. This is 100% operated by me. I am the guy showing up to the job. I have been in the pressure washing business for 5 years total. The first two years were part time and really studying how the job needs to be done. The last 3 years this has been my full time job. Our services include house washing, concrete cleaning, roof cleaning, equipment washing (farming, trucks/trailers, decks and fences). Again, this is owner operated so I always strive for 100% satisfaction. We hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Matt Jansma

Offers by Jansma's Pressure Washing Services on Angi
Window World of NW Indiana

Window World of Northwest Indiana is locally owned and operated by Bill & Niki Adkins. Introduced to the area in 2004, Window World sells its signature windows, entry doors, and vinyl siding, from its location in Valparaiso, equipped with a window and siding virtual showroom. We are also offering alternative methods to receive a free itemized quote while following the CDC guidelines of social distancing during these unprecedented times of COVID-19. Call us today to learn more.

06/29/2015

They did not return phone calls.

Description of Work
did not return my 2 calls to get an estimate

08/07/2014

Rodney Staton was never on the job except on Friday' when I was to pay him. Rodney Staton bought 3 windows that did not fit any opening on my house. Rodney Staton never showed me a bill for the windows, but said they cost $4,500.00. Rodney Staton then said it would cost me the same amount to have them installed, so $,4500.00 for installation. Mark an employee of Rodney's installed 17 windows. Mark...

Description of Work
On the window part of our job he did nothing himself except order the windows. He had Mark an employee install the windows.

Category replacement windows,garage builders,home remodeling

06/17/2014

The roofing part was great--very good job and the contractor saved us a lot by working with the insurance company to get a settlement for hail damage (that the contractor noticed that we didn't). The first remodeling project (kitchen) was great--new sink, dishwasher, counter tops, tile backsplash, lighting fixtures. It turned out very nice and the cost was very reasonable--saving on that made the ...

Description of Work
This company has done roofing, remodeling (2x), siding and shed construction.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,garage builders,home remodeling

04/17/2014

They were so fast, had the ground dug out and set up for pour in about an hour. Very meticulous when it comes to their quality and it really shows. Finished product was spectacular and we wouldn't want anyone else to do work for us in the future. Rodney helped me out a lot and was very VERY accessible when it comes to contact.

Description of Work
Provider poured concrete slab, dug out area in back yard.

04/16/2014

Rodney is very professional and friendly. He sends out his workers promptly and has great communication. There is never a time that I cannot get in touch with him if need be. Work was done very well and timely. I will be using them again for any future needs.

Description of Work
Provider tore out wood trim, cut out bad drywall then sealed studs. replaced drywall.

Construction Services