Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Noblesville

Founded 1969 • With Angi since September 2005

We are a full service company offering a wide range of solutions to meet all your plumbing heating and air conditioning, and indoor air quality needs. We provide complete sales, installation, repair and service of all makes and models of residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning equipment, water softener installation, service for wells and all types of plumbing repair....

Yard Sign

+2 more images

4.4

HVAC Companies (250)plumbers (109)water heaters (24)well & water pump repair (8)air duct cleaning (7)water softeners (4)home remodeling (3)drain cleaning (2)gas leak repair (2)drain pipe installation (1)insulation (1)bathtub refinishing (11)

09/23/2022

Terry M.

The work went well, , two days later plumbing repair was done. The two guys were here long hours and did a great job. The lead tech was Matthew Burden, he and his associate had a challenge with the job but overcame it for a positive outcome. We will continue to do business with you for a long while. Thanks again.

Description of Work
Replacement of sewer line

Category bathtub refinishing, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

Review for Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Noblesville - 15580 Herriman Boulvard, Noblesville, IN - 39883778

09/21/2022

James P.

Well done. Very professional and also very personable.

Description of Work
Annual servicing of our furnace

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

09/16/2022

Kevin B.

Great! Mike is always prompt, friendly and thorough.

Description of Work
Semi-Annual checkup. Fall furnace check

Work Completed On 09/16/2022

07/15/2022

Oscar W.

The technician informed me on all the steps that were being performed and made sure that the AC would perform as required. He was a complete professional and awesome with his communication!!!

Description of Work
AC Tune-Up

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

07/07/2022

Cathy S.

Great. Efficient and they cleaned up after they were done!

Description of Work
Replaced furnace and air conditioner

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

06/28/2022

Kathy P.

Unbelievable how Summers when above and beyond to meet my needs

Description of Work
Furnance / HVC emergency service.

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

06/03/2022

Mike L.

Extremely impressed with Summers PHC! I had called 2 other HVAC companies, left messages and neither called back after 3 days I called Summers. The technician, Josh, came to the house explained my options for repair or replacement. I chose replacement. Very professional. That same day, the installers came to my house with the lead installer, Wes, assessing the job. They complex the removal and installation in about 3 hours. Unbelievably neat and clean process. They were meticulous! The new Amana A/C is excellent. These guys know what they are doing. If you want a job done right, call Summers Plumbing Heating and Cooling! I rarely leave reviews but they earned this one.

Description of Work
A/C replacement

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

Review for Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Noblesville - 15580 Herriman Boulvard, Noblesville, IN - 39753932

05/17/2022

Roberta S.

Awesome...Friendly, reliable, knowledgeable!

Description of Work
Check up on air conditioner

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

05/07/2022

YVETTE S.

Collin was very professional and expertly plumbed my sink. He left the area neat and showed me how everything worked

Description of Work
Plumbing laundry sink

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

05/06/2022

Kevin B.

Mike arrived within his appointment time, was courteous and professional. He was here to do a spring checkup on a heat pump and furnace system we purchased last year. Although the appt was included in the purchase of the system, we were charged $88 for a new filter. I thought when we installed the system, I was told we didn’t need to buy new filters. Mike wasn’t the person who told me that or installed the system originally.

Description of Work
This was a spring checkup on a new furnace and heat pump

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

04/20/2022

Paul B.

The installation of the water line to the house ran into some unexpected issues but Josh from Summers did an excellent job of working with me through these issues and ultimately resolved them all to my satisfaction. The customer servers was great.

Description of Work
Replace main water line to the house.

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

03/29/2022

Greg L.

Excellent. Drayland was knowledgeable, personable and efficient.

Description of Work
Routine HVAC maintenance

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

03/22/2022

Jack H.

Arrived on time, friendly, professional (as always with Summers).

Description of Work
Annual air conditioning tuneup (on year-round maintenance program).

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

03/18/2022

Bill P.

Very professional and everything went very well.

Description of Work
A new sensor for a tankless water heater.

Category bathtub refinishing, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

08/20/2020

Marc R.

I really appreciate all the techs that Summers employs. Today I had Josh C and he was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Sunmmers!

Description of Work
Installed new Water Softener

Category air duct cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the review! Thank you for trusting Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling.

07/01/2020

Muniv S.

They are very good. Professional and they are really really good.

Description of Work
A/C tune up.

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Hi! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for trusting Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling

05/04/2020

Lisa W.

The cost of my new system was way better than the first place who quoted me prices. When Summers came out to inspect my old system and write up an estimate, they wrote it out in great detail. They didn't try hiding costs. They offered 4 systems, including 2 economy systems. Since I only have 1200 sq ft, I went with an economy system, but I did pay an extra $400 for the Lennox. I had researched furnaces, and Lennox has a very good reputation. The day of installation, the only thing the guy talked me into that was extra was the extra thick filter box for 5 inch filter. It was $400. The thicker filter only has to be replaced every 6 months, and the replacement filters are about $30. This is supposed to be helpful for people with allergies, and I have lots of allergies. Otherwise, I wouldn't have added it. When the installation team came out 2 hours later, they were very friendly and courteous! When they came into the house, they wore masks and booties, and even when they talked to me outside, they wore their masks. They also cleaned up after themselves, including sweeping the floor of my laundry room after getting done in the attic. They also installed a nice platform under the new AC unit and made sure it was level. My old unit had sunk quite a bit in 19 years. The new programmable thermostat was also included, and they showed me how to use it. My old thermostat was much bigger, so the guys installed a wall plate around it, so it looks really nice! Overall, I was very pleased with the experience!

Description of Work
I had a 19-year old furnace and A/C system replaced with a new Lennox system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and thank you even more for trusting Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling!

06/13/2019

Lawrence M.

After initial visit difficulties the manager called and came out to verify and complete the initial tune up at no charge. Very professional.

Description of Work
Heating AC Tune Up

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

02/25/2019

linda J.

they were very professional and friendly,,not too friendly so as to make you nervous. but easy to have in the home. they worked and worked on my stool and got it to work then recommended a cleaner which can help clean out the trap. i was very pleased with the work and would definitely have them come back.

Description of Work
stopped up stool.

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

09/24/2018

Robert S.

They give great service. I've used them several times now and they are fantastic. They are great with follow up and I couldn't imagine finding anyone better.

Description of Work
They fixed a faucet in the shower.

Work Completed On 06/24/2018

07/02/2018

Kiresten A.

First we called for a $64 tune up and was put on the schedule for a month from the date of call. This was fine as it was the beginning of Summer and expected as much. When the tech came out he said the A/C unit was not functioning and it would cost additional money to fix. It was either pay $90 for a tech to say our A/C unit was broken or pay up additional money for him to diagnose it. We paid an additional $280 for a capacitor on top of the service charge of $90. After further research we found out it is at most a 15 min job to replace the capacitor and a $50 part. Thanks for price gouging. I understand you need to make a profit, but a 200% margin is a little much. After that, the tech said it would cost an additional $300 or so to refill the refrigerant and an additional charge to find out if there is a leak in the system. After already spending upwards of $300, our A/C unit turns on but it doesn't cool because we did not agree to the refrigerant since we didn't know if there was a leak in it or not. The tech did not clean the unit and offered to replace our unit and our furnace for $8k. After $300 our A/C isn't usable and we had no diagnosis. We just had an $8k recommendation.

Description of Work
A/C Service

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/08/2018

Joe F.

they phoned the morning of the appointment and advised me they needed to reschedule to the following week due to too many emergencies that took priority over my preventative maintenance service. She said they didn't have a technician available to do our service call. When I explained to the company's representative that I had taken a day off work to be at home for the appointment, she simply apologized and said there was nothing that could be done. An appointment with this company is apparently a "we'll be there if we can, but if we have to reschedule we reserve the right to do so up to the last minute"......not a company I want to rely upon for my HVAC service needs.

Description of Work
AC tune-up and cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2018