Kitchen Tune-Up Hamilton County, IN

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2017

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

19217 English Lake Ln

Noblesville, IN 46060

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in 1-5 day kitchen updates. We are known for our signature 1 Day Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet refacing & redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, closets, garage cabinets, organizers & accessories, and much more. We're based in Noblesville and service Hamilton County including Carmel, Fishers, Sheridan, Cicero, Arcadia, and surrounding communities. Locally owned and operated by Ron Strainis. Contact us for a free in-home estimate....

cabinet refacing (16)home remodeling (5)

11/16/2021

mike L.

Ron and his team are amazing. We had such a great experience. Communication was perfect and we love the high quality products as well as the carpenters who worked in our house. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

08/22/2019

Emily W.

Ron and his team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The end result was above and beyond what we had even envisioned. We appreciated that from the very start, Ron worked with our ideas and vision, and his team carried it out with precision. An added bonus, they finished more than a day ahead of schedule! We considered several different companies and absolutely made the right choice with Kitchen Tune Up!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

Review for Kitchen Tune-Up Hamilton County, IN - 19217 English Lake Ln, Noblesville, IN - 38749575

07/17/2019

Jennifer W.

It went great! Excellent work and great communication and business.

Description of Work
Granite counter top, sink, and backsplash.

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/12/2019

Sharon K.

Excellent. It looks beautiful. They were helpful and responsiveness and gave us constant progress updates. Good people to work with.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets painted as well as family room bookcases and bathroom cabinets

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

06/24/2019

JACK J.

Ron & his team were absolutely great to work with! I had them replace my countertop, install a backsplash & reface my cabinets. They all take a lot of pride in the work they perform & it shows! Never once did I ever feel left out of the loop on the work being performed on that day or the next. If I could come up with 1 complaint it would be that he doesn't upsell enough! However that's actually a positive, it's a pleasure dealing with confident salesman that doesn't feel the need for high pressure sales tactics.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

01/14/2019

Amanda G.

Ron and his team at Kitchen Tuneup did a great job of adding new life to the cabinets in our kitchen, bathrooms and built-ins. The old cabinets were off-white with poor trim and had an outdated bevel-style facade. In planning the project Kitchen Tuneup gave us lots of options to pick the exact color and style we wanted. We switched to a simpler shaker-style cabinet, painted the boxes and installed new trim and new molding the same bright white color to match. The team took great pains to make sure any existing seams or nail holes were patched and sanded before painting. They caulked even the smallest gaps to make sure the kitchen appeared seamless. Much appreciated was the team's adherence to my condo association's rules. Our building has specific guidelines directing service providers to use a specific door and elevator, clean up after themselves and not cut any material within the building. Ron made sure he and the team were cognizant of the rules and took the extra step to cut any large piece off-site as needed. On the last day when the team was going to wrap up the project by sealing and polishing the existing granite countertop, they were able to accommodate a few last items my husband and I found that needed just one more bit of work (such as painting a small patch under the microwave, caulking one small gap in a corner and also adding hinge restrictor clips). The project took one week and the team even was able to plan around the disruption of carpet installation in the bedrooms in the middle of the week. In order to give the carpet installers the most room as possible, the Kitchen Tuneup team cleared out their equipment so the tight condo space was still maneuverable. Overall the team was very professional and knowledgeable, being able to provide options and solutions on the fly if asked. Because I was not doing a full renovation or a simple restoration or re-staining I had difficulty finding a service provider interested in the project, but Kitchen Tuneup was willing to stay within my budget and do as little or as much as I wanted done from the first time I contacted them. I'd highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New cabinet doors, molding and trim plus boxes painted, new hardware, a few drawer pullouts

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

11/16/2018

Arlene G.

It was wonderful.They were polite,nice and gentleman.They clean up clean up themselves after the work.

Description of Work
Remodeled my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

11/15/2018

David H.

They were amazing. They're professional, easy to work with and the job done looks beautiful. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Refurbished all our existing 85 cabinet doors

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

09/08/2018

Mandy A.

I could not be happier. Ron and his staff are extremely professional. I plan on hiring them for future jobs.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Restoration

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

08/19/2018

Curt B.

Ron and his team were on time, friendly, professional. As they did the work, they would ask me to look at the work along the way. My cabinets and railings look like new. They especially did a great job in my kids bathroom which had a lot of water damage.

Description of Work
Reconditioned the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Also reconditioned railings and bannisters.

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

1 Day Wood Restoration, cabinet painting, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets & design, storage solutions, roll-out trays, custom closets, garage cabinets, kitchen organizers & accessories, cabinet hardware, and much more.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing