John Mitchell Moving/Two Guys & A Truck

US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers
01/01/2099

Hazel Dell Rd

Noblesville, IN 46062

Local Family owned and operated for over 30 years! Some of the lowest rates in town AND Angie's List customers receive 10% off hourly labor!!!! Super Service Award 9 Consecutive Years. Full service moving and packing provider for both residential and commercial customers. We are committed to getting your move done right! Call us today (317)776-1447 or (765)649-6686. Local and Long Distance moving....

movers (686)hauling (36)piano movers (21)

01/11/2022

STEVE S.

The loading went extremely well. They said it would be a tight fit into a 26-foot truck. We had Todd/Phil/Marc loading, and they packed the truck incredibly well. When we had a company unpack at our destination, they couldn't believe how well the truck was packed, and said there were techniques they haven't seen in 15 years! They asked what didn't fit in the truck to try and see if there's anyway it would have fit (hose reel, box, and card table), and they said not 1 single extra thing could have made it. A fantastic job by these guys!

Description of Work
Loading of my UHaul truck which I was driving on an out-of-state move

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for your kind words! We are very fortunate to have the quality movers we do. John has been in the moving business over 50 years now. That's an incredible amount of moving knowledge! And the crew you had has over 53 years combined service at John Mitchell Moving! These guys take the job seriously and strive to make each move as good as possible. Best of luck in your new home [Member Name Removed]! Ann

10/09/2021

Carla B.

Fantastic! From the moment Marci and Ann conducted the telephone interview, to the day of the move, everything was perfect. Bill and Phil worked extremely hard moving all of the heavy furniture, including a sofa bed, down two flights of stairs without complaint. They even assembled one dining room hutch. The move was completed in three hours. Bill and Phil have been with the company 17 years! The price was VERY reasonable. I would highly recommend John Mitchell Moving to anyone moving in the Indianapolis area.

Description of Work
We had a local move from a third floor apartment (no elevator) to a house in Noblesville, IN

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

06/03/2021

Sheila H.

I have moved several times and I would never use any other company! I have Chris and Phil move us and they are VERY efficient nothing gets broken and I have to say they are quick! I also love dealing with Kay in the office always very pleasant. I’m probably buying a house next year and like I said I will only use this company and my two guys 😉

Description of Work
Moving furniture and belongings

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

04/08/2021

Marsha D.

Awesome. The guys were great would definitely hire again if needed

Description of Work
Moving out of town

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

03/31/2021

Cynthia Z.

Excellent in every way... again use them you will NOT be disappointed! see above for more info on the move

Description of Work
Kody and Cody moved me from Indianapolis IN area to Hendersonville TN loaded one day and unpacked the next, I have lived in 5 different States with multiple moves over the years and NEVER had such excellent service: efficient, polite, fair pricing, not one bump or scratch... would rate them even higher if I could, use this Company you will not be disappointed!

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

03/25/2021

jason B.

Tristan and Chris are a great team and work their tails off. I've used them for two, two day moves now. Both times nothing broken and everything was done on budget.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/15/2021

Melissa F.

Everything went great! From the initial call everyone was very friendly. I had to make several calls between my initial estimate and moving day and everyone I spoke with was just as friendly. They arrived exactly on time and were able to park their large truck in such a way that didn't inconvenience my neighbors, which I was grateful for. They made sure not to scratch any of my items and any of the walls and had the items loaded well in less than an hour. When they arrived at my house they did a fabulous job and were very nice and professional. They even navigated a road closure and got to my home slightly before me. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Moving from apartment

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

02/15/2021

Amanda M.

Cody and Kody did an excellent job. They were very personable and professional.

Description of Work
I needed my house moved.

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

01/07/2021

Dan R.

Review on two guys and a truck. Tristan, Thomas, and Chris showed up on time and ready to go. We showed them the furniture in the apartment to be moved from and the empty apartment we were moving into. After a short explanation of where we wanted things, that was about it. They took care of the job in the time that had been included in the estimate and were extremely professional, meticulous, and personable. I would not hesitate to use these "guys" again. Also, Ann was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful during the initial phone call to get things set up.

Description of Work
Move my mother from her apartment in independent living to assisted living within the same facility

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thank you for the review!!! Enjoy your new home!

12/30/2020

NIck T.

The team was very professional and polite! All the items arrived and were in great shape. These guys did a great job and moved us quickly 2 days before Christmas.

Description of Work
Moving A 3k Square Foot House To New House.

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Thank you for the review!!! Enjoy your new home!

Residential Moving, Commercial Moving, Piano Moving, load/unload Uhaul's/POD's. We also move out of state!

Junk - Hauling & disposal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover