Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2005

17215 Harger Court

Noblesville, IN 46060

Five Star is Indianapolis number one choice for water damage, fire damage, smoke damage, and mold damage restoration. We are nimble, quick to respond, and ready to resolve any property damage within an hour notice. As IIRC certified experts, we understand how to get the job done right and ensure

08/28/2017

Lillian C.

Friendly technician did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room, dining room, 3 bedrooms and hall way.

08/22/2017

Dawn L.

Great did not take long time to dry.

Description of Work
Cleaning sofa sectional

Category upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration

08/09/2017

Jara S.

I waited an hour and 10 minutes. They did not show up

Description of Work
Estimate of damages in crawl space and kitchen floor

07/03/2017

Lisa M.

Great. Carpets were badly stained. He took the time and got them all out. Very good work!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned.

06/22/2017

Caitlin S.

I called on a Wednesday afternoon to request someone from Five Star to come out to do an estimate and diagnose the water damage to my living room ceiling. I heard from the estimator immediately to schedule a next-day appointment. The team came during the two-hour window and was very thorough for what ended up being a small problem. Jim went on the roof and easily diagnosed the issue, which was a few shingles that need re-sealed. He told me what to buy at the hardware store so I could fix it myself. I was so impressed that Jim "turned down" business and did the right thing when it was a very simple fix. I will absolutely call Five Star when I have other water damage - they have wonderful integrity, are very detailed and responsive! I had received one other bid for the fix (company will remain nameless), they wanted to charge me $1800 to replace a soffit, remove and reinstall gutters, and paint! Which is obviously not the problem! It's hard to find a company you can trust - I completely trust Five Star!

Description of Work
Noticed water damage on living room ceiling, diagnosed that a few shingles needed re-sealing

06/19/2017

Joshua S.

Performed an amazing job, very highly recommended!

Description of Work
Full house carpet cleaning.

05/10/2017

Paul J.

Good! I was surprised at the great price for the large area which included the stairs. The carpet looked very nice and clean afterward. We were happy with the work and the service was really good. Only problem was two stains that had gotten set in the carpet and they were not able to get completely out.

Description of Work
7 rooms carpet cleaning.

04/11/2017

Patricia C.

Great job! Scheduled within a week and got it done!

Description of Work
Needed a kitchen light fixture changed out.

Category electrician

03/27/2017

Aaron F.

It went very well, the fans went up very easy. The crew was fast, detailed, and very professional. Highly Recommend.

Description of Work
Hired these folks via an Angie's List deal to install two ceiling fans

Category electrician, lighting

02/07/2017

paula S.

They were so good. From the time they showed up they advised me they were running 15 minutes late. They were very courteous and knowledgeable and they did a great job. He took pictures of everything that was wrong and took the mitigated video so that we could see everything.

Description of Work
We had a pipe that broke and leaked everywhere. They came and removed drywall and made sure they got rid of all the mold. They had big fans in there so When everything was dry they came back and did a Antimicrobial spray. They did have to remove insulation but the spray made it so the mold would not come back as well as using an air scrubber.

01/05/2017

Barbara B.

Very punctual and professional. Brian, the electrician, was polite, pleasant, and very reasonable with price. Travis, who cleaned carpets, also very polite and very reasonable with the cost of carpet/upholstery cleaning

Description of Work
Replace all light fixtures, and outlets. replaced gas water heater with a electric water heater. Had carpets and upholstery cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, electrician, lighting, upholstery cleaning, water heater repair

01/05/2017

Deanna B.

Brian was very professional and excellent job. VERY PLEASED Would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
The electrician, Brian rewired my entire kitchen and did an excellent job!!

12/21/2016

k S.

He made sure everything was okay. I was very impressed with him. There was no charge for his service. They explained everything and I will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Emergency service for busted pipe outside the house

Category plumbing

jesus A.

They were the first ones to respond, they were very professional, they got the job done in less time then expected and they worked with what insurance I had to get the job done.

Description of Work
Basement water damage

sally R.

our pipes burst and they were quick to arrive and went straight to work. we were able to get everything done and cleaned up in a very quick turn around, which made us very happy so we may get on with our lives.

Description of Work
clean up and dry out, carpet cleaned.

Britney P.

Better than I thought it could have gone I was thinking the worst

Description of Work
I had a pipe burst in my house they were the only company that could come right away Would recommend this company to anyone The staff was friendly and curtious in my home A+++ rating !!!!

12/19/2016

Nick W.

They arrived within an hour of our call and went straight to work. They even handled everything with the insurance company. They dried out the basement and saved as much as possible and explained why certain parts of the walls and areas of the basement needed to be torn out and removed.

Description of Work
Five Star dried out our basement when our sump pump overflowed.

12/19/2016

Brittany T.

The five star team came out with a quickness! Beyond helpful and enjoyed the crew being in my home! Very professional and well owned company. Any questions or issues were handled with respectful and professional answers. Would love to have them back and will refer to everyone!!! They even hired a wonderful cleaning g lady to clean up dust throughout the house. Free of charge! Love love love this company!

Description of Work
Fixed a water damage from pipes to new carpet! Paint drywall tile ect! There's nothing they can't do!

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, picture framing, insulation, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, floor cleaning, mold removal

12/05/2016

ANNA H.

The work was great, they explained everything through the process. They were all very friendly and left the fans and machines in a secured area where it could not endanger my mother and cause any of us to trip or anything. Every one of the staff was courteous and we will definitely be calling them back.

Description of Work
We had a pipe that burst underneath the crawl space, we had a plumber that repaired the sewer pipe issues but this company was hired to do the cleaning of the crawlspace. It was really easy getting an appointment set up with them. Miguel is one of the supervisors and was just so helpful and friendly. Colin is one of the managers and was extremely great as well. They were so calm and informative when I had a lot of questions. Pricing was very competitive and they worked with us so I feel they were really a blessing.

Category water damage restoration

It was our pleasure to serve you!

12/03/2016

Lexie G.

Everything went perfectly and they were able to save our brand new hardwood floors!

Description of Work
Our toilet overflowed and we JUST had new hardwood floors installed and the water seeped under and onto the floor. Five Star came out with fans, dehumidifiers the night it happened and several other machines the next day and were able to save our floors! Everyone was professional and very honest. We asked several times if we needed to replace the floors and they were honest and said no. A wonderful company to work with.

12/02/2016

Chris G.

Now I don't usually have time for reviews but these guys deserve some great credit . My wife and I were in the hospital giving birth to our daughter and while in there my toilet decided to run and cover my whole entire downstairs . Five star came to our house our first day back and had insurance on it and I got to sit back with my wife and new born and they took it from there ! Total tear out and the remediation was on point and they showed me that moisture and mold was gone and would not be coming back . Very Profesional. And the build was a blessing and put it back factory specks with a couple extras that made my wife ecstatic! Great people to work with and I would call them family! If you need your job done right and professional five star is the absolute way to go. Thanks guys!!!!

Description of Work
Mold and water restoration

Category picture framing, insulation, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, floor cleaning, mold removal

Thank you so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. It really was a pleasure to take care of this for you and your family!

12/01/2016

Jay J.

Very prompt service with professionalism. Explained each step of the process and made us whole again in a very short time.

Description of Work
Remediation of mold in our basement and repair of water damage

12/01/2016

Jay J.

Description of Work
Remediation of mold in our basement and repair of water damage

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business, [Member Name Removed].

11/18/2016

Daniel L.

Well, lets say that the carpet hadn't been cleaned in a long time. With multiple parties over the years and heavy traffic use it needed some work. I was surprised at the amount of stain they were able to remove from the carpet. I was able to take advantage of a carpet cleaning deal that was too good to pass up for price. Had them clean almost all of the carpet in the house. Was ready to really just replace it since it looked so bad. Scheduling was easy, servicemen showed early and was able to take care of all of the areas (and an extra carpet area not quoted :) ) They used blocks to put up furniture that was too large or difficult to move to prevent moisture damage. Overall great service, kind servicemen and felt like they went out of their way to make sure I had a great experience.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, spot treatment and stain removal.

11/18/2016

Daniel L.

Overall great experience! I was able to jump on a carpet cleaning discounted deal that was going on that week. Booking was easy, scheduling worked out great with a set appointment. The guys showed up on time and performed the service within an hour on the areas i requested. The guys also assisted in moving of some larger furniture and were able to place furniture up on 'blocks' to prevent any moisture damage. I would recommend their carpet cleaning service to others.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, shampoo, spot treatment and stain removal

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

A & D Hydra Clean Inc

Award Winning. Locally family-owned (2nd generation) and operated. Nine IICRC certified uniformed technicians plus support personnel available 24/7. Emergency Services. Residential and Commercial work. Complete Reconstruction. General contractor, insurance work welcome. Coupon/discounts available –ask us about our Angie’s List Coupons. Estimate cost can be applied to services performed. Angie's List Super Service Award recipient 11 years in a row. Refers to licensed plumbers for plumbing work.

Simply Clean Inc

Simply Clean is family owned business located in Westfield Indiana serving central Indiana. We are a carpet cleaning company and what we do we do well. But we like to think of ourselves as more that just that! Our objective is to make it a simple as possible to do business with us while simplifying your life a bit as well. If for whatever reason you cannot find the answer to your question please give us call and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Offers Coupon

PME Providers of Certified Cleaning Solutions

PME, Providers of Certified Cleaning Solutions utilizes advanced cleaning methods to effectively remove stains and odors from a variety of fabrics and surfaces, including carpet, area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout. We extend our services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Indianapolis area, and develop preventative maintenance plans to meet each customers' needs. We want every customer to be amazed by the difference our service makes in restoring the beauty and cleanliness of their home. Unlike most carpet and upholstery cleaning companies that strive to reduce their operating cost by using substandard cleaning products and low grade equipment, PME exclusively uses high end products and equipment that consistently provide high-quality results.By combining or high standards for quality, with our continued education in this industry, PME is able to maximize our customers' investments and ensure overall satisfaction. PME is proud to employ only IICRC certified technicians, which signifies that each technician is professional and possess the necessary education to ensure that they are skilled and knowledgeable of the standard methods of cleaning and equipped with the latest technology in this field.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available

Ask for details via email and phone call.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc.

How is Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. overall rated?

Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. open?

Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. provide

Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc.?

No, Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. offer?

Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. offers the following services: Water, fire, smoke, mold, storm damage mitigation and complete restoration, including rebuilding of damaged areas. Water Extraction. Water Damage Remediation. Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration. Mold Remediation. Residential & commercial cleaning services.

Are there any services Five Star Complete Restoration, Inc. does not offer?

Ask for details via email and phone call.