Azzato Contracting

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2012

3.5

Commercial and Residential, Home, Office and Business Renovations. Ground Up Construction. Sewer Repair and Replacement...

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

C & A Contracting LLC

C & A Contracting LLC. Based in Indianapolis, IN.

09/10/2012

Work was done while we were out of town. So nice to return home to a job well done!

Description of Work
New kitchen - pantry - hall - bathroom flooring installed. New hot water heater installed. Cabinets that were damaged from a leak were replaced. Leak in wall was opened up and repaired. Wall restored.

Category plumbing,pressure washing,home remodeling

06/15/2012

Some shutters where broken during installation. He was paid in full prior to completion. He told me he would check on replacement shutters. He later came & picked up paint to paint replacements the same color as the originals. He never came & finished the job, or called me to discuss the issue. I had left him numerous messages by phone & e-mail.

Description of Work
Replace window thermopane windows. I supplied the new windows. He was to do the installation.

Category replacement windows

From the moment I saw that the shutters were attached to the existing windows incorrectly I notified the owner. He went on to explain that he installed them himself several years ago. I explained that my company would not be held responsible if they were to break because they were incorrectly installed. So I did my job as a responsible contractor as I forewarned him that there was a possibility th...

Handyman, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, heating, air conditioning, window replacements, roofing, siding, dormers, finished basements, kitchens, baths, driveways, walkways, landscape design, decks, power washing, clean ups, flooring, fencing, custom cabinets, fireplaces, skylights, furniture restoration.

Depends on location