Azzato Contracting

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2012

3.5

230 Westmont Ln

Noblesville, IN 46062

Commercial and Residential, Home, Office and Business Renovations. Ground Up Construction. Sewer Repair and Replacement

09/10/2012

Ronald N.

Work was done while we were out of town. So nice to return home to a job well done!

Description of Work
New kitchen - pantry - hall - bathroom flooring installed. New hot water heater installed. Cabinets that were damaged from a leak were replaced. Leak in wall was opened up and repaired. Wall restored.

Category plumbing, pressure washing, home remodeling

06/15/2012

Jay D.

Some shutters where broken during installation. He was paid in full prior to completion. He told me he would check on replacement shutters. He later came & picked up paint to paint replacements the same color as the originals. He never came & finished the job, or called me to discuss the issue. I had left him numerous messages by phone & e-mail.

Description of Work
Replace window thermopane windows. I supplied the new windows. He was to do the installation.

Category replacement windows

From the moment I saw that the shutters were attached to the existing windows incorrectly I notified the owner. He went on to explain that he installed them himself several years ago. I explained that my company would not be held responsible if they were to break because they were incorrectly installed. So I did my job as a responsible contractor as I forewarned him that there was a possibility that the plastic shutters could break while removing the old windows due to the shutters being fastened to the windows factory J Channel (which is a big NO NO) I managed to get the windows replaced without damaging the shutters but I couldn't remove the shutters completely again because of the improper home owner self installation of the shutters. He agreed as I told him that I would look around and try to find matching fasteners within the next few days. He Agreed!!! It was very unfortunate that a wind storm came through 2 days later and blew off 3 of the 8 plastic shutters. I went on to explain that I would try and locate matching shutters on craigslist to match these old shutters so that the 3 damaged ones could be replaced. After several attempts to locate matching shutters for the owner I let him know that they would have to be custom ordered at Menards and were expensive. He refused to pay for them and said it was my responsibility. I whole heartedly disagreed with him. even after the fact that I went to his house and completely removed the other 5 shutters so that they wouldn't blow off and get damaged. And offered to install the 3 new ones and the 5 old ones at no additional charge, he still felt that I was responsible and wanted me to pay for the replacement shutters out of pocket. It pains me to loose a customer because I value each and every customer but I refuse to be taken advantage of... I offered to meet him half way actually more than half way but he felt like I made enough money and that I should pay for his mistake in improperly installing the shutters in the first place. I have many pictures to prove my innocence. As soon as I saw that there could possibly be an issue I took pictures, I thank God that of all the things my Dad taught me about construction, taking pictures before and after all projects is very important.

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Deck Pro

We have 3-4 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional contact name - Jason Glass.

ONiT Painting

ONiT PAINTING, founded in 2015, is a family owned and operated interior and exterior painting company. Our main goal was to start a company that emulates professionalism and reliability to ensure that every customer received the ONiT Experience. The ONiT Experience goes something like this: Need a free estimate? We’re on it. Need help deciding which products to use? We’re on it. Do you have a problem that needs addressed? We’re on it. Our customers are never left knowing what the next step is. With our exceptional project management and courteous staff, we pride ourselves in the ability to spot an issue before it may occur saving YOU time and money.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Depends on location

Handyman, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, heating, air conditioning, window replacements, roofing, siding, dormers, finished basements, kitchens, baths, driveways, walkways, landscape design, decks, power washing, clean ups, flooring, fencing, custom cabinets, fireplaces, skylights, furniture restoration.