Automatic Garage Door Systems

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

15398 Royal Grove Ct

Noblesville, IN 46060

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Modern Steel W/HighLift Track/LiftMaster JackShaft

Modern Steel W/HighLift Track/LiftMaster JackShaft

garage doors202046037
Modern Steel With HighLift Clearance Track to maximize overhead ceiling space to keep the installation clean and tight. Wifi Liftmaster Side mount JackShaft Garage Door Opener w/Battery Back-Up

We are here for all your garage door needs. We come out to your house and will give you an honest estimate. It's that simple. No high pressure salesman selling you stuff you don't need. We can maybe fix your problem over the phone. Call us and talk to a technician, not an appointment setter. We offer service on motors, springs, remotes, broken hardware and more. If your door makes a lot of noise we can usually make it quiet again with just a simple tune up....

garage doors (7)

09/19/2021

Exceeded my expectations. Called Friday afternoon and was able to schedule it for Saturday morning. Jamie arrived on time, bright and early, completed the spring replacement on 2 garage doors in about 30 minutes. He also explained and showed me a secret on how to get the springs to last longer and made adjustment to one of the openers at no additional cost.

Description of Work
Replace broken garage door spring

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

02/01/2021

Very well...

Description of Work
Spring Conversion on 2-Garage Doors. program car Homelink

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

11/23/2020

It was all good, quality service, competitive price compared to other companies and excellent service.

Description of Work
They fixed 2 large garage doors included the openers and garage doors.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], we enjoyed visiting with you and taking care of your job, it looked very nice. Great selection with the full row of tinted glass. The Window film you selected really added a touch of elegance to your doors.

11/20/2020

It was great and I am happy with the service.

Description of Work
They installed a new glass opener.

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

11/20/2020

It was amazing, he was so great, very friendly and finished the job in less than an hour. I will highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He repaired our garage door.

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

11/11/2020

Jaime went above and beyond in helping me with my issue which now a days is hard to find someone who truly cares about answering your questions. He did a awesome job and if I ever need help with my garage door again I will definitely call him. He was very honest and even showed me some features I wasn't aware I could use. I am so happy thank you Jaime!

Description of Work
My garage door wouldn't open even though I could see the chain move.

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/09/2020

Jamie Davis was quick to response and very on time. He is professional, experience, and most of all affordable. I am highly recommend him to do the job.

Description of Work
broken torsion spring

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

Replace garage doors, repair garage door and garage door openers, sales service installation