We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2008

PO Box 1264

Noblesville, IN 46061

Simply put, it’s our commitment to bring our customers the very best plumbing, heating and cooling products and services available. We know that it’s your business that makes our business possible. Whether it’s a scheduled HVAC maintenance, plumbing service call, or installation of a furnace or Air Conditioner in your home, it is our goal that all of our customers experience complete satisfaction. We are proud to be an independent American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning dealer. At Absolute Comfort, your comfort is our priority....

04/06/2022

Melissa V.

They were perfect and everything was great. They were timely and showed up when they said. They cleaned up after themselves. They explained everything to us thoroughly. They were very customer friendly.

Description of Work
They installed water softener.

Category water softeners

04/06/2022

Marcus Z.

They were great. Fair quote, they communicated, on time. These guys were so much better.

Description of Work
ran a new plumbing and installed drainage and hooked up an interior pump and a sink.

Category plumbing

Kristen M.

Their crew has a very high integrity. I tell all my friends that if they are not using Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm, they're using the wrong company. They are truly the best because they stick to the price they say, they explain everything on your furnace and AC, and they are trustworthy.

Description of Work
AC tune up.

Kristen M.

They are very respectful in coming in and out in your house. They put on their shoes. Their really the best!

Description of Work
They did AC tune up.

Kristen M.

Honestly, I will never have any company to do HVAC or plumbing needs. They are really the most reliable company that I had on these services.

Description of Work
Furnace tune up.

Kristen M.

They are amazing and professional. Just generally speaking, I will never have any company to do HVAC or any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
AC tune up.

Kristen M.

They're very honest company. There was a time on 2017 or 2018 we had a sewer backup, the way that they do service is that they quote for a project and stick to the price they said. They end up having the whole day doing the job but they did not charge me more.

Description of Work
Tuned up the furnace.

Category heating oil companies

Kristen M.

They definitely provide a fantastic job. Moreover, they are very respectful in coming in and out in your house. They put on their shoes.

Description of Work
AC tune up.

Kristen M.

They are a company that provides reliable and honest service. Additionally, they communicate very well because they answer all phone calls and emails. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They tuned up our AC.

Kristen M.

I am very satisfied with the services they are providing to me. They are reliable, honest, and communicate very well.

Description of Work
They had my furnace tuned up.

Kristen M.

They're trustworthy. I can leave the house and do something else even if they are at home doing work.

Description of Work
AC tune up.

Kristen M.

They are great in explaining things on your furnace and AC. Moreover, they answer emails and phone calls promptly.

Description of Work
They tune up the furnace.

Kristen M.

They're trustworthy because I can leave the house and do something else even if they are at home doing work. I am very satisfied with the services they are providing to me. They are the best!

Description of Work
Furnace tuned up.

Kristen M.

They are professional and amazing. I tell all my friends that if they are not using Absolute Comfort, they're using the wrong company.

Description of Work
Furnace tune up.

Kristen M.

They definitely provide a fantastic job. They have a program, safety and efficiency club that you get discounts and you'll be service for your AC and furnace twice a year. I suggest that people should sign up for their safety and efficiency club. I will be definitely using them again soon. Their pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Furnace tune up.

Kristen M.

They are really the most reliable company that I had on these services. Their the best!

Description of Work
They had my AC tuned up.

Kristen M.

They are very honest company, service is reliable and they communicate great.

Description of Work
Furnace tune up.

Kristen M.

Their crew has a very high integrity and they are honest. I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
They tuned up my AC

Kristen M.

I will never have another plumbing or HVAC company come to our home! Absolute Comfort is TOP NOTCH! They are completely honest and very reliable. Their pricing system is 100% clear and very reasonable. Because of their reputation, they have awesome access to resources - - even after hours! Call Absolute Comfort today!! (And make sure to enroll in their maintenance program!)

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, wells, drain pipe

Mark P.

Very well! Chris and his team are the best in the business>? I highly recommend them and will be using them again.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Heating & A/C % Sump pump insallatio n

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, wells

Melissa V.

Incredible customer service and attention to detail. I will use and refer Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm for any related needs! Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
Water filtration and softening

Category water softeners

Marcus Z.

I can’t say enough good things about this company and the work performed. From the very reasonable price to the prompt communication, we were very pleased with the finished results and will definitely be using them again

Description of Work
Heating & A/C, Plumbing

Category plumbing, water heater repair, wells, drain pipe

03/08/2022

Carolyn N.

We have a problem with the service, continuously going down hill for the last year and I could not recommend them. I can always get a service from them but they're not good at follow through. I could not reach them today.

Description of Work
Done filter update, furnace care, and plumbing

03/09/2018

Shawn W.

I have worked with Chris the owner and Heather the office manager on multiple projects over the last ten years. These are great people. Honest, fair and reliable.

Description of Work
Plumbing, heating and cooling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, gas leak repair

11/14/2017

Robb S.

Had them do some work in preparation for selling out home. They were timely in their services, and communicated well. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
HVAC services.

Cooper's Water Conditioning

Established in 1978, Cooper's Water Conditioning has national brand name whole house water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, and iron filters that last for years without interruption. We are a family-owned business that offers the highest quality water treatment at affordable prices. Our service area is Indianapolis and all surrounding areas .

Puresoft Water Treatment

Puresoft Water Treatment is the Hague Quality Water dealer for central Indiana. Hague offers the only customizable whole home water treatment products with a 25 year warranty. We sell, rent, service, and install water treatment systems. This includes water softeners, whole home filtration, iron removal, drinking water systems, and UV lights. We are a family owned business servicing central Indiana for over 25 years, providing 100% customer satisfaction. Hague products are made in the USA. Our technicians have an average of 17 years of experience. Our ratings are stellar: A+ BBB, 5 Stars Home Adviser, A Angie’s list, and 5 Stars Bizrate.com. Contact us at 317-535-6280 for your free in-home water analysis.

Elgin Water Care

Family owned and operated since 1946. The Hull family has owned the business for the last 72 years and provides residential and commercial water softening, filtration, drinking water, salt delivery, bottled water and service to most makes and models of water softeners.

PC# 1120053
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers & Dishwashers.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm

How is Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm overall rated?

Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm open?

Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm provide

Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Does Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm offer free estimates?

No, Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm does not offer free project estimates.

Does Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm offer emergency services?

Yes, Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm?

Yes, Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm offers warranties.

What services does Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm offer?

Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm offers the following services: Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Fixtures, GeoThermal Systems, Water Heaters, Electric & Gas, Whole House Generators, Well & Sump Pumps, Metal Duct Work Installations, Roof Top HVAC Units, Monthly & Annual Maintenance, New Installations, Humidifiers, Sewer Lines, Air Cleaner & Filtration

Are there any services Absolute Comfort Plumbing Heating Cooling Geotherm does not offer?

Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers & Dishwashers.