We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

AAA Exterminating Inc

Founded 1952 • With Angi since February 1998

4412 Conner St

Noblesville, IN 46060

AAA Exterminating Inc. has been a leader in the pest control industry serving Indianapolis, IN for more than 60 years. We do more than just get rid of pests, we make sure the stay gone using the most advanced techniques available today. Each exterminator from AAA Exterminating Inc. is fully

05/11/2022

LARA T.

Excellent! Great service! Excellent people and treatment works!

Description of Work
Mosquito control

10/25/2021

Louis S.

The technician contacted me before arriving so that I had time to finish a work call and let him in. He was courteous, let me know what he was going to do, the types of chemicals that would be safe with our pets, and was in and out very quickly. I was thoroughly impressed!

Description of Work
treat for insects and mice

06/18/2021

KATHLEEN & JOHN L.

Troy was on time, explained what he would do and what we should expect to see over a period of time. No more ants at this point.

Description of Work
flying ant problem

12/22/2020

Daniel T.

Was good prep work was alot. Otherwise it was great

Description of Work
Bed bug issues

11/14/2020

mark L.

After catching 50 bees in our living room in one day we hired AAA. They came the same day we called and treated the entrance to the nest. We were told that if we were still seeing bees after 4 days they would come and treat again. They guarantee their service. 4 days passed and we were still seeing bees, so we asked them to come and treat again. They came promptly, treated the area again, and 2 days later we were not seeing anymore bees. I downgraded my review because even though the technician was professional and knowledgeable, he did not wear a mask during COVID. Since we were outside we did not ask him to put on a mask, even though we wore ours. The cost for same day service was $185 which we thought was high, but on the other hand, we were ready to say good-bye to the bees, and AAA made that happen.

Description of Work
We had bees coming into our living room from a hidden nest outside the living room window

09/21/2020

David B.

Evidence of termites was found in my detached garage. Fortunately none was found in the house. They put traps around the garage. The inspection was thorough, they explained clearly what they saw or didn’t see. The treatment was described clearly. It took very little time to install the traps.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and treatment

08/14/2020

Jim J.

Very nice and knowledgeable guy that did the inspection and quote. Only reason I didn’t choose there service was because they do not cover termite damage that occurs while under contract with them. They only treat for termites.

Description of Work
Termite Contract/Treatment Quote

07/29/2020

Cynthia M.

Called AAA Exterminating at the end of last fall because we had carpenter ants on our back wooden porch. The treatment seemed to help. After the winter, in early April, we noticed the ants again. I called the company and got on their Tri-Season Perimeter plan (which includes coming back out in between spraying if needed). Late May the ants were back along with carpenter bees and I called AAA for a re-treatment of the perimeter. They gladly came back out with in a couple of days to resolve the problem. I am remaining on their Tri-Season plan and would recommend the company.

Description of Work
Spraying for Carpenter Ants and other bugs

02/11/2020

Barbara J.

We hired another company based on price and they did a horrible job. We went back to AAA who know what they are doing! An excellent job and we wish we would have hired them first. We highly recommend this family owned and high quality biz.

Description of Work
Bed Bug Extermination

01/08/2020

Allen P.

Great! I've been using them for at least 5 years. They seem very honest and always tend to put my mind at ease with their expertise. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Inspection for pests

09/05/2019

Deborah G.

Perfect! On time, friendly and we do not have any more ants!

Description of Work
Get rid of ants

08/20/2019

Marilyn W.

Jeremy was prompt, thorough and professional. He examined the house and identified the problem as squirrels, not mice. He referred me to Animal Management Services. There was no charge! I have used AAA Exterminating before and was pleased. They are honest and reasonably priced. I’m a customer for life.

Description of Work
I thought I had mice in the attic and walls of my home.

08/13/2019

Tyler B.

AAA has been doing consistent work for us for over a year. Always punctual, courteous, no nonsense. Noticeable difference in mosquitos and other insects. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mosquito spraying and perimeter pest treatment

08/12/2019

Bryan W.

Technician was on-time and did a very professional job.

Description of Work
Outside and Inside pest control spraying.

08/09/2019

Janiel K.

The technicians are always prompt and professional. If I call and have a problem the company is very responsive to extra treatments in between quarterly service. I have used this company the last 3 years.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

07/25/2019

sam P.

Showed up early and advised me of what I needed to do to fix the issue. Very professional and probably saved me a lot of money. I’d call these guys again in a heartbeat. Very happy.

Description of Work
Carpenter Ants infestation on my enclosed wood porch

07/12/2019

JUDY D.

I had an appointment scheduled for an exterminator to come between 5 and 7 pm. No one came during that time nor did I receive a call. The company was closed by then so I could not even call to inquire. The woman I spoke to set up the appointment seemed to be very sincere about finding a time that would accommodate my work schedule, so it was a total shock that no one showed up.

Description of Work
Ant Exterminating

Category pest control

Dear [Member Name Removed], My name is Leslie Dickmann and I am an owner of AAA Exterminating Inc responding to this embarrassing incident. I first want to extend my apologies to you on behalf of our company. We are a 67 year old, family business with a long standing, A rating with Angie's List. Human error must have entered into this incident after your phone conversation ended with our employee. She didn't follow though and made a mistake. They're aren't any excuses, other than it was a mistake. Again, I'm truly sorry and would gladly make this up to you if you would provide us another opportunity to sway your opinion. I'd like for you to call and ask for me, Leslie, and I will earn your trust back...you won't be disappointed! Sincerely, Leslie K. Dickmann President AAA Exterminating Inc

06/25/2019

Jill F.

The technician (Sherry) was friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. She explained things well and did a great job. We were impressed with her professional and friendly service.

Description of Work
Exterminator service (3x/yr package)

06/01/2019

Kathleen E.

Technician arrived on time and was extremely thorough. Has been one week and we haven't seen a mosquito yet.

Description of Work
Mosquito control

02/19/2019

PAUL L.

I have been dealing with AAA Exterminating for many years and they get my absolutely highest recommendation! No matter what the situation, they are extremely responsive and reliable. They are knowledgeable and are very generous with their time and information. You can ask whatever questions you have and they will patiently assist you. They are highly ethical and never try to do a "sell job" on you. You can always trust what they have to say. The value of their services is amazing. They have an annual residential package that involves general exterior spraying three times per year at a very modest cost. It comes with a guarantee so that if you need any other spraying throughout the year, it will be done free of charge. I also have had a termite monitoring/control package with them for many years. The bottom line: If you need any exterminating services, look no further--this company is the very best!

Description of Work
General pest control

01/18/2019

Virginia D.

Representative arrived on the dot. Very informative and pleasant. Did the work, let me know what i need next Fall, and was on his way. Perfect.

Description of Work
Bug spraying

12/12/2018

ROBERT & DONNA H.

It was excellent. Jim Muir came out on the third application and did all the rest of it and he was pleasant and helpful.

Description of Work
I went to a baseball game to watch my grandson and I was trying to be friendly to another grandmother who has a dog. When I got home, I found out that I have 200 bites from a flea. So I called the company to spray our whole house 5 times and the car 4 times.

11/14/2018

Debbie T.

excellent no sign of any and it has been almost 2 weeks now great customer service

Description of Work
flea extermination

10/15/2018

Douglas S.

I collected a few samples in a baggie and left in area where we found them. AAA came out looked at them and determined they were not termites, but failed to do an inspection.

Description of Work
Ask to come out and do an inspection to see if we had termites, we found some what looked like termites.

09/04/2018

Ralph W.

They arrived as scheduled and quickly treated all the areas in which we were having problems. We have not had any further problems since their initial application,

Description of Work
We had a significant problem with ants in our kitchen.

Action Pest Control

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: ActionPest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control on Angi
    Critter Control of Hamilton County

Now in our 29th year of service! Family owned & operated. Certified Specialist on staff. Professional repairs for all animal damage. Preventative repairs offered. Complete attic and crawl space restoration services-homeowners insurance claims experienced-pest control services are also available for your home and business needs.

Black Diamond of Indianapolis

Black Diamond is Indianapolis' choice for quality pest control services. Whether you have ants, bed bugs, mice, roaches, spiders, termites, or anything else, we have a specialist ready to diagnose your problem and create a custom solution for your home or business. Let our 75+ years of experience work for you! Most of our services come with the best warranties in the business, and we pride ourselves in providing the best value pest control available.

Offers by Black Diamond of Indianapolis on Angi