Elite Tile & Marble Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2010

Elite Tile & Marble, Inc., is a leader in custom tile installations serving Evansville, IN, and the tri-state area. We have over 20 years of professional experience installing all types of tile, including ceramic, granite, marble and slate. Whether you are an architect, designer, contractor or homeowner, our expert craftsmanship and attention to detail will bring your project to life. We specialize in new homes, renovations and commercial tile projects. Let us help you with your next flooring or remodeling project. Learn more about us and view our photo gallery at www.elitetileinc.com to see a sample of our completed projects. Or, contact us today at (812)437-1514 for a free, no obligation estimate!...

12/25/2015

Johnie T.

Description of Work
Wall and floor tile for bathroom. Wall tile was subway pattern with a accent stripe. Floor was 2' X 6" planks with closet area. They were quick and showed up when they said and did the work quickly.

11/05/2015

Kim D.

Working with Steve was fantastic! He does awesome work and went out of his way to get the project done. This is the second project he has completed for us and we would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone looking to get the job done right and meet your requests without problem. He guided us with the tile placement to enhance our design and although it was difficult, Steve tackled it with ease!

Description of Work
Tiled a bathroom

04/02/2015

christine H.

I couldn't be happier with the job that Elite Tile and Marble did on my bathroom renovation. The owner Steve Adams came at night after work to give me the estimate. He was very thorough talking through the job and what I wanted down. His price was in the middle of the other two estimates I received. However I felt he and his crew were more reputable than the company with the cheaper quote. They had an opening in their schedule and were able to start work on my job almost immediately. Steve and his entire crew were incredibly professional during the two and a half days they were at my home. In fact I trusted them so much I gave them a key to use. They installed some very expensive marble tile on the floor and subway tile in the tub/ shower area of my bathroom. It looks fabulous! I'm so glad I went with Elite Tile and Marble and will absolutely use them again on any future remodels.

Description of Work
installed marble floor in bathroom and subway tile in tub/shower enclosure

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite

01/14/2015

Curt O N.

We contacted them for tile shower estimate. Pricing was good, but went with another provider used by the contracted plumber.

Description of Work
Did not use, but was very responsive and professional.

01/20/2014

Carey S.

The owner, Steve Adams, is friendly, knowledgable and professional. He assisted with several decisions and suggestions which were helpful and much appreciated. His crew were equally knowledgable and went about the job proficiently. Would definitely have them again and am pleased to highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed old backsplash and replaced with new tike.

Elite Tile & Marble Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2010

819 Treelane Dr.

Newburgh, IN 47630

Installing all types of tile, including ceramic, granite, marble & slate. Remodeling, new construction and repairs. Residential and commercial.

Ask for details.