Triple J Plumbing LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

Triple J Plumbing is a mechanical contracting company, dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship at the lowest possible cost. Triple J Plumbing is a newly formed, family owned business located in Springport, Indiana. Although we are a young company, our employees have experience in all facets of the plumbing and pipe fitting industry. Additional email - maranda@triplejplumbing.net​​​. Family owned....

Gregory's Sewer & Drain Cleaning LLC

Gregory's Sewer & Drain Cleaning LLC

Locally owned and operated and have been in business for 20 years. We accept cash, check and major credit cards. No extra charge for nights/weekends/emergency service.

02/20/2017

The work was excellent. The plumber arrived on time and kept me informed of what he was finding and doing as he corrected the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have the kitchen sink re-plumbed and a new garbage disposal installed at my mother-in-laws farm house.. The original plumbing was not done by a professional and was causing stoppages, etc..

08/09/2015

Reed was very helpful and informative when I spoke with him on the phone, and he and Noah arrived promptly for the job. They were both friendly and mindful of my pets, my schedule and general cleanliness. They worked quickly, and kept the cost at what he had quoted me. Reed also made me aware of some things to be mindful of down the road, as we live in a 100-year-old farmhouse that is in need of u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new water heater for our home.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

04/29/2015

they were prompt. Terrance and his crew made sure that everything is done correctly. reasonable price. good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dug my lawn and replaced new water line

04/12/2015

We hired Triple J Plumbing to re-pipe my mother?s home. Reed returned our call for information promptly, and scheduled a visit for an estimate. He listened to all of our concerns and issues, walked us through the house, and gave us a very reasonable estimate. The work he and his team did for my mom was excellent. They were very sensitive to my mother?s concerns about the work, and everything was c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repipe the house, new hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/05/2015

It went very smoothly, work performed by Mr.Reed Moistner and a few other men whose names I did not take notice of. Reed and the other guys performed their work professionally, being on time, courteously, informing me of what I needed to know, answering any questions I had(and I had many!)and doing it as neatly and organized as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced failing submersible pump, well head, casing, pit-less adapter, wiring, measured well depth.

CATEGORY plumbing

Pipe welding, threaded, copper and victaulic piping, gas air, domestic hot and cold water, sanitary, drains, vents, steam condensate, backflow certification and repair, trouble shooting, design build, water heaters- gas and electric, water softeners, pump installation and replacement, pipe repairs, hydronic repairs, gas appliance installation, gas piping, water and sanitary lines, sinks, faucets, closets & hot tapping.