Please call for more details.

Triple J Plumbing LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

1541 Washington St

NEW CASTLE, IN 47362

Triple J Plumbing is a mechanical contracting company, dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship at the lowest possible cost. Triple J Plumbing is a newly formed, family owned business located in Springport, Indiana. Although we are a young company, our employees have experience in all facets of the plumbing and pipe fitting industry. Additional email - maranda@triplejplumbing.net​​​. Family owned....

08/19/2022

Daniel D.

Good job little expensive

Description of Work
tighten toilet and fix vanity pipe glue vanity

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. We appreciate your business and your opinion. We hope that you will continue to call Triple J Plumbing for your plumbing and gas needs.

07/27/2022

Susan K.

They did not contact me prior to their arrival at the house. They hassled my disabled daughter and did not fix the problem as it was already fixed. Now they want $247.50? I already paid the program to be fixed and they only charged me $144.00.

Description of Work
Nothing. The problem was fixed the day before.

07/14/2022

Matt S.

They were great. Now my go to plumbers.

Description of Work
repair water main

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for an awesome review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the services provided. Welcome to the Triple J Family!

02/16/2022

Dennis C.

Guys didn't stop till job was completed. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that you are satisfied with the services provided. We are excited for the continued chance to service your tenants and plumbing needs. Thank you for choosing Triple J Plumbing and welcome to the family.

02/14/2022

Connie J.

So glad they were able to come the same day I called them to replace our sump pump. The guys were very nice and answered all my questions and were very informative. I would recommend this company for your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kinds words. We are so happy that you were satisfied with the services provided. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you for choosing Triple J Plumbing.

John C.

They did a great job & I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category excavators, plumbing, wells

[Member Name Removed], we thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!

Michelle R.

Service techs were professional and did a great job!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

Ron E.

Under-slab sewer repair work. Under ground water supply line repair/replace. Since I first started using Triple J Plumbing in 2015, they have always performed the required work above expectations and at a competitive price. I highly recommend. Ron Escue, SVP- Property Management, Bradley Company

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category excavators, plumbing, gas leak repair

larry G.

It went well. It involved the installation of a bathroom vanity. The job was well done.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Scott C.

They were honest with me and kept me updated frequently and involved me as needed. It was clear that they knew what they were doing and were always courteous on the phone and onsite. I am glad that I chose them to do the work.

Description of Work
Sewer line installation

Category excavators, plumbing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], we are so happy that you were satisfied with the services provided. If you need anything at all please give us a call! Thank you for choosing Triple J Plumbing.

charles T.

Job well done. Very friendly staff and easy to work with. Will definitely call again with any plumbing issues

Description of Work
Plumbing

David S.

Triple J is a great plumbing contractor. They are always competent and professional.

Description of Work
Plumbing

02/20/2017

Charles H.

The work was excellent. The plumber arrived on time and kept me informed of what he was finding and doing as he corrected the issue.

Description of Work
I needed to have the kitchen sink re-plumbed and a new garbage disposal installed at my mother-in-laws farm house.. The original plumbing was not done by a professional and was causing stoppages, etc..

08/09/2015

Shannon S.

Reed was very helpful and informative when I spoke with him on the phone, and he and Noah arrived promptly for the job. They were both friendly and mindful of my pets, my schedule and general cleanliness. They worked quickly, and kept the cost at what he had quoted me. Reed also made me aware of some things to be mindful of down the road, as we live in a 100-year-old farmhouse that is in need of updating. I will definitely be using this company again in the future, as I appreciated their honesty and willingness to work with me on this project.

Description of Work
Installed a new water heater for our home.

04/29/2015

young N.

they were prompt. Terrance and his crew made sure that everything is done correctly. reasonable price. good service

Description of Work
dug my lawn and replaced new water line

04/12/2015

gigi F.

We hired Triple J Plumbing to re-pipe my mother?s home. Reed returned our call for information promptly, and scheduled a visit for an estimate. He listened to all of our concerns and issues, walked us through the house, and gave us a very reasonable estimate. The work he and his team did for my mom was excellent. They were very sensitive to my mother?s concerns about the work, and everything was completed to her satisfaction ? down to the smallest detail. It was very rainy the day they were working, and they got a little bit of mud on her carpet. Before the plumbers left the house, the carpet cleaning company was on the phone, scheduling a clean-up of the mud. I am so very grateful to Reed and Shane for their professionalism. We highly recommend Triple J to everyone we know.

Description of Work
Repipe the house, new hot water heater

03/05/2015

Scott D.

It went very smoothly, work performed by Mr.Reed Moistner and a few other men whose names I did not take notice of. Reed and the other guys performed their work professionally, being on time, courteously, informing me of what I needed to know, answering any questions I had(and I had many!)and doing it as neatly and organized as possible.

Description of Work
Replaced failing submersible pump, well head, casing, pit-less adapter, wiring, measured well depth.

07/10/2014

Bryan F.

They were good. They showed up on time, did the work quickly and fixed it first time. They were prompt and did the job right first time.

07/07/2014

Guy M.

Called several times talked to office 3 times left msg. No call back as promised .

Description of Work
Plumbing est

03/31/2014

Jean-Luc R.

Description of Work
Pipes burst and flooding in the basement of the house. They came in the late evening to pump out the water and they came back in the morning of the following day to repair the pipes which were in a very unconvenient place to access. Now it works. Thanks

03/05/2014

Nina G.

It took them an hour to change 1 door knob and they charged me $112.00! I told them I didn't want them to come back for the larger jobs I had first inquired about as their prices were too high. After waiting 3 months, they never sent out anyone to do the jobs that I needed done! The door knob was not something that I needed done. I was very disappointed!

Description of Work
He came out and told me they were very busy, but if I waited they would be happy to come out to do the work. I waited 3 months and they sent 2 guys to change 1 door knob.

Category handyman service

12/22/2013

Michael R.

Great!!! We are in the process of selling the house and there was a lot of rust on the bottom of the water heater. We wanted to make sure the new owners didn't have a problem. When I saw the rust and realized how old the water heater was I started shopping for a plumber using Angies list. This is the only plumber I found in angies list that appeared to be in the area, and although he wasn't right next door, he said he serviced the area. This was Thanksgiving week and I could tell he had a full schedule but he asked if we could be at the house the next morning and we met. He was right on time to the minute. A great feeling of I made the right decision. He went down and we could see some of the small leaks starting. Although I know he wasn't scheduled to spend that much time with me, he called another associate to take his next call and fixed us right up. No surprises, a very reasonable price. I have family living near there that will use him as they have any problems Thank you for a great experience..

Description of Work
Removed and replaced a water heater that was starting to seep. Repaired shoddy workmanship from previous work done and was apparent as soon as the tank was removed. Replaced 3-4 connections and relocated a tank.

07/16/2013

Elizabeth L.

In the next week or two he is going to come back to put in a gas line. I was so pleased the first time I am definitely using him again. It was great.

Description of Work
They replaced my garbage disposal. He also checked out my sump pump.

05/06/2013

Jeremy E.

Very well. Estimate was a little more than the actual cost. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Light plumbing repair

02/11/2013

Trenda W.

They were prompt, professional, and courteous. My water softener is working great and I'm more than pleased with the service by Triple J Plumbing. I would use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Description of Work
My water softener quit working and I needed another one. Triple J brought a new water softener to my house and installed it.

Tri-State Power Water and Air

Tri-State Water, Power & Air has been provided products designed to improve the comfort and quality of life of our customers since 1992. Our specialties include Automatic Home Standby Generators, Residential Water Treatment Equipment, Plumbing and Water Heater installation and service, Safe Rooms, Solar and Battery Power. We expect customer service excellence and aim to go above and beyond on every call. With 9 locations across 8 states, Tri-State is always ready to serve you.

Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Indiana

EXPERIENCED SINCE 2009. Dryer Vent Service is our ONLY BUSINESS and ENTIRE FOCUS, NOT a sideline or secondary business. We are locally owned and operated with on-going dryer vent training including exclusive ELITE CERTIFIED TECH training. We do all that is necessary (cleaning, repairing, re-routing, or new installations) to assure dryer vents are safe and efficient. We are dedicated to courtesy and care for the homeowner and the home, with promised and guarantee satisfaction. Dryer vent service begins with an important safety and efficiency inspection. The service begins only after the homeowner approves a written quotation. At the conclusion of the service, the documented dryer efficiency inspection assures that the dryer vent is clean to improve home safety and reduce dryer utility costs. We are dedicated to your pleasant experience and will do what is required to assure you are happy with our services. Service area covered: All of Central Indiana including the Bloomington, Columbus and Lafayette areas.

Aqua Otter

Welcome to Aqua Otter, a locally owned and operated water purification company serving Indianapolis, IN, and the surrounding area since 2002. Even our supplier Hydrotech Canature Water Group located in Carmel IN. We offer the top water filtration systems and water conditioning services in the industry. Our professional and reliable staff will improve the quality of your water for you, your home, and your office. We strongly believe in honest, quality work and truly care about our customers. Our goal is to find you the solution you need as quickly as possible and deliver quality water. **Payment plans available**

PC10300225
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pipe welding, threaded, copper and victaulic piping, gas air, domestic hot and cold water, sanitary, drains, vents, steam condensate, backflow certification and repair, trouble shooting, design build, water heaters- gas and electric, water softeners, pump installation and replacement, pipe repairs, hydronic repairs, gas appliance installation, gas piping, water and sanitary lines, sinks, faucets, closets & hot tapping.