Gregory's Sewer & Drain Cleaning LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2015

Locally owned and operated and have been in business for 20 years. We accept cash, check and major credit cards. No extra charge for nights/weekends/emergency service.

plumbers (26)drain cleaning (12)sewer cleaning (7)drain pipe installation (5)water heaters (1)septic tank service (1)

10/25/2021

Amy C.

Ivan was prompt, professional, and friendly. Came and worked quickly on a Sunday evening. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Sewer clean out

Category septic tank, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2021

10/01/2021

Julie F.

Work was done quickly and professionally. Ivan was personable and friendly while completing the task.

Description of Work
Clean drains

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

07/31/2021

Ryan U.

Ivan was very responsive and knowledgeable and I will be contacting him for any problems I have in the future and will recommend him to friends and family.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

06/07/2021

Patricia A H.

Great! He answered the phone. Called to let us know he was on the way. Came when he said he would. Very good person. We will recommend him to other people.

Description of Work
open clogged sewer

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

02/14/2021

Stacy V.

Ivan was terrific. He had to access our main sewer line by pulling up our toilet due to us not having an outside cleanout. Within 90 minutes we went from having completely backed up drains to everything being back in running order. He was extremely professional and will definitely be our go-to plumber from now on.

Description of Work
Sewer line cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

11/22/2020

Michael S.

Highly recommended. Very professional, Very fair price. Will definitely recommend to anyone needing plumbing services.

Description of Work
Sewer line drain cleaning.

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/21/2020

David H.

Excellent, they were at my house the next day and took care of the problem quickly. Very respectful and professional.

Description of Work
clear sink drain

Category drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/08/2020

Leslie P.

He was very responsive and very clear on what was needed and communication was great and work was done fantastic! Definitely will hire him again for all my other houses.

Description of Work
Shower repair

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

09/14/2020

Debra P.

very quick and efficient, I would definitely recommend to anyone. 👍

Description of Work
Unclog main drain

Category drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/11/2020

robert H.

Ivan Gregory was very prompt and professional. The price he charged ($120) was very reasonable for the great service provided! I would and am going to hire him for all my other plumbing needs!

Description of Work
sewer main clean out

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

12/03/2018

Alex C.

He came very promptly. Found the problem quickly solved it And he was professional and courteous. I will use him for any further needs.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

08/02/2018

Lynn M.

called him on a Saturday morning, he was out within 2 hours to give an estimate and get the ball rolling to replace line. Rain prevented him from digging immediately but he did what he could to make sure I had water until the repairs were done. Completed the job in less time than expected. He went above and beyond by replacing a fill valve in a non working toilet before he left. The cost was much less than other quotes I received from other companies. Professional, helpful and timely. I would highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
replaced main water line from street to house

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

05/22/2018

Erica W.

I called just after 7am in the Morning on Saturday. The owner of the business picked up my call & gave me a time he'd be available. Ivan gave me time to get verification that time would be good. When I called back I got both pricing and approximate duration for that type of service. Both were quite reasonable. He showed up, on time, prepared, and managed to fix the issue in less than 30 minutes - and said it's the worst grease blockage he's seen (and showed us the ick that was blocking the pipe). When we bought the property that drain was barely working - we didn't know the previous owner had poured grease down her kitchen drain; for years!

Description of Work
Unclog kitchen drain

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

03/01/2018

Misty M.

Ivan, was out there with an hour or so. He gave me an update via text because I wasn’t able to be there (rental property) and even sent pictures of the problem he found. Would recommend him to others and will hire him again.

Description of Work
Hot water heater wasn’t working...

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

12/06/2017

Terrie H.

They were very professional and explained everything to me in detail and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed my main drain cleaned out and called on Tuesday and they were here by Wednesday.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

11/20/2017

Judy I.

Very well. Rain storm flooded basement on Saturday. Ivan answered phone and came in an hour. Courteous and professional Will call in future

Description of Work
Plumped water out of basement Restarted water heater Cleaned basement drained

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

10/03/2017

Deborah E.

My husband called and Mr. Gregory picked up, arriving at our home within two hours. He did the work efficiently and professionally...and he didn't overcharge. If we ever need a plumber for any job, we will call Gregorys', again. I highly recommend Mr. Gregory and his business to anyone.

Description of Work
We have an older home, with an old drainage system, which we will eventually replace, but until then, we usually call a plumber to come out and clean out the exterior drains - remove hedge roots, tree roots, etc. It was backed up - again, so we checked Angie's List and found Mr. Gregory. One call and two hours later, he was at the door. He went about his work and finished without any problems.

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

06/24/2017

Sally B.

Ivan did an excellent job. He came out in the evening and did not charge us extra and he identified a dangerous electrical problem as well. The second time he came out when it was a very busy day (3.5 inches of rain in 4 hours) and was able to come and fix our problem quickly. Prices are more than fair and always a job well done!

Description of Work
Ivan has come out to the house twice. The first time we had a clogged kitchen sink and the second time a flooded basement.

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

02/11/2017

Stacey G.

Service was great! Gave Ivan a call and he was at my house within the hour!

Description of Work
The plumbing in my basement was running outside and Ivan was able to fix the piping to no longer run outside!

Work Completed On 01/09/2017

02/11/2017

Brandon G.

Great recommend to everyone I know very respectful young man

Description of Work
Replace drain lines underneath kitchen sink

Work Completed On 02/11/2017

01/26/2017

Jason B.

He arrived soon after I called and had all of my drains and toilets working in about 30 minutes! I will definitely call him for any future problems!

Description of Work
Our toilets and drains weren't draining and sewage was backing up into our house.

Work Completed On 01/03/2017

01/05/2017

SueAnn S.

Ivan advised me on what needs done now and what needs done soon, do to cost . He was quick and efficient . I recommend him 100 %

Description of Work
My tub wouldn't drain . I couldn't take a shower .

Work Completed On 01/05/2017

01/03/2017

Lisa M.

Mr. Gregory arrived within 90 minutes of my call for service. He was professional and quick to find the clog in our system. He had to leave to get more equipment, but returned and was able to fix our problem with ease. I was somewhat nervous about what our charges would be fir this service call, but to my delight Gregory's Plumbing rates are very reasonable and our bill was less than I had expected!!! We have had other plumbers do work for us in the past, but from now on I will only be using Gregory's Plumbing Service!

Description of Work
Clogged drain pipe

Work Completed On 01/03/2017

Review for Gregory's Sewer & Drain Cleaning LLC - 5200 S Edgewood Dr, Muncie, IN - 34222320

01/03/2017

Cheryl G.

Unclogged in no time!! Great service

Description of Work
Kitchen sink stopped up