Amped Electrical Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2012

5852 W 150 S

MORGANTOWN, IN 46160

When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Amped Electrical Services. Licensed electricians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients.

08/17/2017

John M.

We were without power and air conditioning due to an electrical fire and they made special arrangements to come out quickly. They stayed late until the job was done. Their prices were also very reasonable! These professionals had great communication and were genuinely nice to work with.

Description of Work
New 200 Amp load center with all new breakers.

Category electrician

07/07/2017

Nick Z.

Dan and Matt did a great job and were courteous and knowledgeable. My installation was trickier than normal because the trim kits I bought for the new lights didn't fit in the existing framed openings, but Dan gave me three options for how to proceed along with his recommendation. I went with his recommendation and everything worked out well. They got the work done in a timely fashion and I would definitely use AMPED again in the future.

Description of Work
Replacing two 2'x4' fluorescent fixtures with 2'x4' LED panel fixtures in a recessed drywall ceiling; installation of dimmer switch.

12/08/2015

Rob Q.

Alan and Dan, owners of Amped, are absolutely the best electricians we have had the pleasure of working with since moving into our home in 2011. Always very professional, on-time, efficient, courteous, and a pleasure to work with at all times. I cannot express enough how thrilled we are to finally have electricians we trust...I would highly recommend Amped for all of your electrical needs.

Description of Work
Repaired outdoor heated sidewalk wire, installed electric doorbells, installed electrical for landscape lighting to remote system.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

10/13/2015

Nila W.

I've used Amped before to hang a chandelier, which I reviewed. The same two technicians came out this time to repair a bad circuit, and remembered me and the work they had done previously. They had to get into the attic to fix a mistake another person made wiring up the lamppost to the garage light switch. Now my laundry room, porch light, lamppost, and garage light all work properly with the correct switches. They went above and beyond, changing light bulbs, and offering cosmetic suggestions for another lighting situation I asked about. They're always eager to help, very communicative, professional with me and with each other. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
They restored to working order a circuit in my house had been previously improperly 'repaired'.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

07/29/2015

Rob Q.

After several years of mediocre and bad expereinces with electricians and electrical companies, we have finally found the perfect solution to all of our electrical needs; Alan Parish and his crew are the most professional, knowledgeable, and courteous electricians I have had the pleasure of working with in our home. Always prompt, on budget, and responsive. I would HIGHLY recommend AMPED for any electrical needs, residential or commercial...OUTSTANDING company!

Description of Work
Various electrical tasks throughout our home from April-July 2015

Category electrician

12/18/2014

MARK V.

Description of Work
Installed sub panel and wired outlets in four season room conversion.

07/20/2014

ANDREW B.

Excellent - they were there on time for quote and work. VERY clean when they left - great finish work on the install. Alan even came back to explain something else I was trying to do and he helped me solve the problem and pointed out my silly mistake with a smile. I will be using Alan and his team again in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical work for bathroom remodel. New switch - new lights.

Gil's Lamp Repair

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charge may apply. Please contact by phone for any inquiries 317-255-8453

Glimmer Landscape Lighting

Glimmer Landscape Lighting is locally owned and operated. We specialize in working with you to create the perfect lighting design for your specific taste and budget. We also offer an app to get you a contactless quote within 90 minutes*. This free app is "Glimmer Landscape Lighting" and is available for both Apple & Android phones. *90 minute quotes are available during regular business hours, anything submitted outside of regular business hours will be quoted the next business morning

Offers Coupon

Gleam Electrical and Lighting

We are a family owned Electrical Services and Lighting Design Firm. We take pride in pleasing our customers with superior service and innovative Lighting designs. Proudly serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield, Fishers, Noblesville, McCordsville, Greenwood, Bargersville, Avon, Plainfield and all of the state of Indiana.

Phone Wiring
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Phones, TV Installation & Wall Mount, Home Networks, New Security Systems, Landscape Lighting, Lighting, Ceiling Fan Install. Panel Changes, Service Upgrades, Additions, Code Violations, Remodels