Window Genie Of Indianapolis SW

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

8717 N Country Club Rd

Mooresville, IN 46158

Window genie is your local leader in window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing. We strive to consistently provide professional services that exceed our customers' expectations while offering competitive pricing. We have a "no streak guarantee". We also offer a window care program that will keep your windows looking great year round. Call today for your free estimate and put the genie to work for you!...

06/03/2022

Susan W.

I have used window Genie SW for many years. Mike and his team always do an excellent job and this time was no different! My windows and screens have never looked better. Thank you, Calissa and Bruce, for another outstanding job!

Description of Work
Window/Screen Cleaning

12/31/2021

Steve L.

Fantastic work, reasonably priced, professional, courteous, and thorough.

Description of Work
Inside and out cleaning of windows

12/12/2021

Cynthia D.

They came out, gave a quote and were able to clean the gutters that day. They were very efficient and careful of the property. I will use them again. Reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

11/07/2021

Gretchen S.

Great!! Appreciate you offering this service. I would recommend that you allow the customers to buy the Christmas lights if they would like to. Also that the price go down each year that you install them. Thanks

Description of Work
Christmas lights installation

Category ceramic tile, lighting

10/20/2021

Stacey L.

Excellent. Celeste and Robert worked as a team and very efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Windows, screens and sills

Category ceramic tile, window cleaning

07/31/2020

Nilufer D.

It went very smoothly. They came, they cleaned and they left. Went really smoothly and their were paid.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutter and down spouts.

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for the review.

06/26/2020

Mary L.

Very well. The crew was friendly, professional and conscientious.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category ceramic tile

Thank you for the review. We ways appreciate feedback. If there is ever any questions or concerns please let us know. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Mike

05/29/2020

Linda M.

They did a great job. Sent plenty of people...Very efficient. They were running late because of traffic, but the office let me know Way before my appointment time. I like to support local companies. They live here, and give back to our community. Great people, fair price, and my windows look great!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

Category ceramic tile, window cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. Thanks for the feedback too. Mike

04/01/2020

Ken C.

Guys did an excellent job on all phases of the work!

Description of Work
Power washed the house, cleared gutters, and washed exterior windows.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. We appreciate your business. Mike

03/18/2020

Patricia B.

Perfectly, plus, they always do just a little extra. You get the feeling they really care!

Description of Work
Powerwashing entire house; all windows on outside, polishing coachlites, cleaning gutters , and I have a big, 2 story house with large upstairs windows. to clean!

Category gutter cleaning, lighting, siding, window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you for your kind comments. We love serving our customers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

06/18/2019

Jane D.

It was wonderful from start to finish. They did a beautiful job, very polite and I will use them again. I have already recommended them.

Description of Work
They cleaned all my exterior windows.

Category window cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. We appreciate it and look forward to assisting you in the future. Mike Angle Owner, Window Genie

06/07/2019

BILL C.

Mike and Matt did a great job. I cant believe how great everything looks. My windows and screens are nice and clean. My driveway is white again. I would hire them again in an instant.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, house power washed, and driveway and sidewalk power washed

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

06/04/2018

Mike O.

It went very well. MIke was punctual, professional and easy to work with. I will use them again and would recommend them to others as well. Great experience!

Description of Work
House Power washed, windows cleaned.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!! We look forward to serving you in the future. Best, [Member Name Removed]

05/07/2018

Jeremy P.

They did a great job and worked quickly for a reasonable price

Description of Work
Clean the vinyl siding

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future. Mike

04/05/2018

Christopher F.

Great job. They had to reschedule because of weather but showed up on the reschedule date and time and did the work. It looked like they threw debris on the deck and then picked it up after. Some dirt left behind but that quickly washed away on the next rain a couple days later. Gave me a quote to have windows cleaned. Might do once the weather calms down.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you for your review. I spoke to the techs and they mentioned that there was no water at the hose bib and the other one had the hose cut with still no water. It is our policy to always clean up if possible. I appreciate you letting me know.

01/10/2018

Michelle J.

Great, even cleaned a security door that was really bad and now it looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and did a great job.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the review. We look forward to servicing you this year. Mike

12/15/2017

Dan H.

The associates showed up on time, called ahead of time to announce their arrival, got to work and had the job completed within a reasonable time.

Description of Work
Gutter leaf cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future. Best regards, Mike Owner

12/15/2017

Stanley A.

Went very well. Well coordinated arrival, complete explanation of what would be done and the charges. Work was completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for your review. I will pass it on to our guys. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Best regards, Mike Owner

12/08/2017

SUE B.

Good Very professional and came to house, put up his ladder and began washing. Took about 45 minutes.

Description of Work
Wash outside windows and 2 skylights inside. d

11/06/2017

Doug V.

They did an excellent job and now gutters and down spouts are clean

Description of Work
Needed debris cleaned from gutters as the had been ignored by previous owners

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Best regards, Mike Owner

11/05/2017

KIMBER A.

It went very well. I have used this company for the last several year and am always impressed with their professionalism and quality of work. I will continue to use them in the future and recommend them to anybody who expresses a need for this type of service.

Description of Work
Power washing house and window cleaning

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Best Regards, Mike Owner

10/23/2017

Greg C.

Good job. A little trouble on a couple of windows. They tried hard but must have been something tough on the outside of the windows

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. I will pass this on to the techs. I'm not sure what issue was unless it was hard water. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Mike

08/14/2017

PAUL & BEATRICE W.

They washed all exterior windows. They did fine.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior windows

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the review. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Best Regards, Mike Owner

08/09/2017

Sharon L.

They did a good job and I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the windows in the house as requested outside and inside and wiped out sills.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure serving you. Mike

07/08/2017

J R & LINDA W.

They arrived earlier than scheduled which was great as I could have a little more time to enjoy the sparkling windows before storm arrived. They worked efficiently. If possible, try to meet with the estimator personally ; he might have triggered my thought to have them do a little more on the inside when they were here.

Description of Work
The storm windows(first and second floor) had not been cleaned for years. A friend recommended this firm to me. There were at least 15 windows to be done.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. I'm sorry I missed you when I did the estimate. It was a pleasure servicing you. We hope to hear from you again. Thanks. Mike

Damian Does It

We specialize in gutter services & cleaning.. and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

F&R Pressure Washing LLC

Hi I'm Robert Kayler owner and operator of F&R Pressure Washing LLC. Veteran Owned. We wash and clean just about anything outside your house. We proved professional and quality work for our customers. house drive ways side walks roof gutters porch decks trash cans

Fane Window Cleaning LLC

Fane Window Cleaning LLC is a professional window cleaning service provider in Franklin, IN with more than 4 years of experience. Call today for a free estimate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Window cleaning, window tinting, gutter cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, chandelier cleaning, gutter protection, house washing, power washing and sealing of concrete, pressure washing and sealing of decks.

window replacement or repair