ServPro of West St. Joe County & South Bend NE

55667 Currant Rd

Mishawaka, IN 46545

09/12/2016

Larry Z.

Description of Work
ServPro did an excellent job cleaning and drying our flooded basement.

Category carpet cleaners

11/19/2015

Gail M.

Description of Work
Excellent Service!! Called ahead to tell me when he'd arrive. He cleaned 2 LR chairs, sofa cushions, dining chair seats, and carpet path areas. No excessive water - products must be good as I had some tough stains. Came right out. Personable young man too. Definitely would have him back & recommend their services

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Parkers Cleaning Services

Work Specialties: All house keeping, Laundry, carpet shampooing, Dog baths (Must be friendly, Well behaved) Wall cleaning, grout cleaning, refrigerator deep cleaning, Dishes, Bath/toilet cleaning, Vacuuming, dusting etc. I believe you should hire me as your housekeeper. Because I will make sure the Job is done up to your par & better! I am very trustworthy & well on communication and timing. I have not been in business long but I have been in housekeeping for 2 years now threw High Inn Hotels. This is a owner-operated business. Please feel free to call and ask any questions!

The Sanchez Business

I will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business I feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message me to schedule an estimate today!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ServPro of West St. Joe County & South Bend NE

How is ServPro of West St. Joe County & South Bend NE overall rated?

ServPro of West St. Joe County & South Bend NE is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Does ServPro of West St. Joe County & South Bend NE offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ServPro of West St. Joe County & South Bend NE does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.