My Movers Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since February 2016

509 E McKinley Ave

Mishawaka, IN 46545

With over 35 years of experience, My Movers will make your South Bend area move easy and stress free. From the pre-move planning phase to setting your furniture in the right place My Movers is the local moving company you can trust. Get your free moving quote today!...

movers (35)

02/12/2019

Marvin C.

Most definitely recommend this company, workers were friendly and moved very quickly, price was reasonable and I was very pleased with my overall service. Men went above and beyond what I expected

Description of Work
Move my son's apt to home

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

02/12/2019

Ashlee H.

The entire experience was great they were able to help me moved everything to my apartment and helped me set things up the guys working in the crew were very professional and nice and they went above and beyond for me moving is always pretty expensive but this was worth it they were on time and catered to my needs I would definitely use them in my next move!! I had some last minute changes and they were very helpful with moving to my schedule.

Description of Work
Moved me from my house to my apartment

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

01/05/2019

Tammy W.

Three movers came but they were not hard workers. The furniture was not wrapped but only padded on the truck. Two of the three asked to use the bathroom for a total of at least 30 minutes. Their fees are based on time so I was not happy! We’ve moved lots of times and I would rank them among the worst we’ve had.

Description of Work
All of our bigger furniture was to be moved.

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

12/03/2018

Steven C.

VERY smoothly: quick, responsive and no breakages. Good price.

Description of Work
House move

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

09/27/2018

coreene M.

It went great. The two guys that came to do the job were very professional. They did not waste any time and did a great job of packing and loading. I would definitely hire them again and would highly recommend this company to other people that need to move.

Description of Work
Move furniture from South Bend, Indiana to Avon, Indiana.

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

04/25/2018

PAUL J R.

The movers got to the house early and worked to get the items from the garage into their truck. One particular large piece was broken down into 5 smaller more manageable pieces. They were very professional and made our move very easy.

Description of Work
Move large furniture items

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

08/30/2017

Nancy B.

Pretty well...the guys worked really hard & finished even though it put them "on the job" til nearly dark. At first they didn't think they could stay to finish and wanted to come back a 2nd day, but ended up staying til it was done.

Description of Work
Moved a few blocks away.

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

11/15/2016

Kathee K.

Terrific job and wonderful folks to work with. Very patient.

Description of Work
Moved elderly folks to new apartment

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

02/05/2016

Sandra B.

I live in New Jersey, but had the responsibility of arranging my brother-in-law's move in Goshen Indiana. Checked Angie's list and BBB to find My Movers. Their estimate was right on, they were willing to make multiple stops to pick up items and drop off items for donation. The team was cheerful, eager, and professional. They exhibited care and attention to detail. They were totally respectful. We had a new, unboxed mattress that was delivered in pristine condition. They moved a large, framed poster that was also unboxed, and it arrived intact. We had 4 storage units (Home Depot shelving) that they moved without having to dismantle them!! I've moved many times and rate this company and team at the top of the list. This moving service was provided by the Mishawaka, IN office of My Movers.

Description of Work
Moved my brother-in-law from one apartment to another in Goshen Indiana.

Work Completed On 02/04/2016

04/20/2015

Christy S.

We packed our things, and they loaded everything. They provided all equipment and young men with strong backs! They worked quickly and carefully. The gentlemen were professional. No damage to the furniture. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
We had four movers and a truck for 11 hours one day and 5 movers for a couple of hours the next morning.

Work Completed On 04/10/2015