My Best Friend Services Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2011

In business since 2005, woman owned business, 14 employees. Payment the day of service or on Paypal or credit card. Business to business billing on approval. Call us directly at 574-256-1600 or text our mobile at 574-210-1600!...

house cleaning (33)floor cleaning (3)blind cleaning (2)

01/21/2021

Amy C.

Every cleaning service we have used has always felt like a let down. Lucky for us, that is not the case AT ALL with this cleaning service company. After years and years of using them, I can tell you that they are the best in town. The staff are prompt and professional, the cleaning job is always top-notch, the owner is easy to communicate with, and their rates are reasonable. The company provide and use their own green cleaning products within our home and I have always appreciated their eco-friendly approach as we suffer from many household allergies. I, truly, cannot say enough good things about how much they have helped our family and how reliable they are. Kudos to Jacki and her team for always going above and beyond. We are so thankful!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you so much!!! We appreciate you!

11/07/2020

Shiela M.

They never contacted me and I never received an estimate.

Description of Work
Estimates for housecleaning

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

I'm so sorry, we've been overwhelmed this year with Covid issues. We hope to be able to fully staff the office this year and be more responsive to requests.

08/01/2020

Margo M.

Job well done. Trustworthy. Accommodating. Reliable.

Description of Work
Residential cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Thank you!!

07/07/2020

Jackie M.

If you want to feel like your home Is as clean as it could ever be...call and book! I have used them for several years and I can honestly say I am thrilled every time they clean my home. I consider myself pretty particular and they always exceed my Expectations!

Description of Work
Monthly Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Thank you!!! It's always such a pleasure to help wherever you need us!!

04/01/2020

Julie B.

GREAT! They were quick and efficient and did a great job. They also loved my cats which is great because that doesn't always happen!

Description of Work
My Best Friend's Services cleaned my house for me for two special occassions

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Thank yoU!!!!

03/30/2020

Erin M.

I initially hired this team to help us keep the house clean for the first several months post-baby. We loved them so much that we are still clients 9 years later! The staff is prompt, friendly and very detail-oriented, and our home is sparkling after each visit. Jacki is always quick to respond to texts and is flexible when special circumstances arise, such as pre-move cleaning and helping clean the new home prior to moving in as well. My only regret is that I can’t have them come every day!

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate you too!!

01/25/2019

Vicki M.

I spoke with Jackie and one of her staff by telephone. They seemed very nice. We scheduled an appointment for them to go to the house to see what needed to be done and provide an estimate. My Best Friend Services set the date and time that worked best for them (January 11, 2019 at 11:00 am). They did not show up, nor did they call to advise they were not going to be there as scheduled. I am a very reasonable person and understand that unexpected things occur. I also expect the courtesy of letting someone know if you are not going to make a pre-scheduled appointment. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
A first time deep cleaning, and then ongoing/maintenance cleaning every two weeks for my father.

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

12/10/2018

Amy P.

It began when I sent an email on a Saturday inquiring about a move-in cleaning job. I received an auto-reply but a real person never actually responded. So I figured that maybe they just weren't very good about email and decided to call. I spoke with a woman who took a message for the owner who does quotes. When I didn't hear back by the next afternoon, I decided to call again. This time, I spoke with the owner who said she didn't get the message. Ok, fine; it happens. We then made an appointment to meet that Friday at 4:30 p.m. to do a walk through of my new house. I left work early to meet her. She never showed and never called me. I even left a voicemail at their number asking if the meeting was still going to happen and no one ever bothered to call back.

Description of Work
Move In Clean

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

09/11/2018

Anne K.

The owner of My Best Friend Services, Jacki Elliot, and her employees are consummate professionals who go above and beyond for their customers. We own a condominium in South Bend and, since we live out-of-state, are dependent on people we can trust to have in our home and who follow through on our cleaning needs. On a number of occasions, they’ve gone above and beyond cleaning our home - Jacki has personally met contractors for us at our residence and made sure everything went smoothly. And when I was recently locked out of my condo, she met me on a Sunday to provide me with another set of keys, which was a lifesaver! I highly, highly recommend My Best Friend Services for all of your housekeeping needs!!

Description of Work
Cleaning of our condominium

Category house cleaning, errand service

Work Completed On 08/19/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words!! We're always here to help! Jacki

10/03/2017

Amey H.

Do not hesitate to use My Best Friend Services. Very friendly, reliable & great communication. They do a great job!

Description of Work
Residential Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

07/19/2017

Jessica L.

No work done.

Description of Work
Called several times in an attempt to arrange weekly service. The basic courtesy of a response would have been appreciated.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

[Member Name Removed], I'm so sorry that your call went unanswered . In an attempt to be responsive, we forwarded calls to a cell phone and we've no idea how many messages were lost but apparently yours was one of them. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your cleaning needs with you.

06/30/2017

WILLIAM G.

Jackie and her team at My Best Friend Services are simply the best in the business.! They took care of a 3 bdrm apartment at Notre Dame for us for three years and I am so thankful that we had Jackie onboard from day one. She was always a text message away and was super responsive to all of our needs. I wish I could get that kind of help at our home in California. I love you Jackie! Thanks for taking care of us!

Description of Work
Housekeeping, shopping, packing, unpacking, shipping, waiting for cable guy etc... they do it all!

06/19/2017

Cynthia W.

They did an amazing job. $30/hour/person - 4 people cleaned and my house was beautiful! I plan to hire them for regular cleanings, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Description of Work
Cleaning of my entire house

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

05/02/2017

TIMOTHY P.

Excellent service all around. Very responsive and professional. The cleaners are personable and communicate regularly to make sure they are meeting and exceeding expectations. Our house is "white glove" clean after every visit. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
My Best Friend Services provides bi-weekly cleaning service for our single family home.

Work Completed On 04/07/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!! We value your confidence and trust!

04/10/2017

Gary K.

Wonderful! Attention to detail is amazing. Very professional!

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

Thank you so much !!!

02/03/2017

Lisa D.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about My Best Friend Services! The cleaning was incredibly thorough. They dusted our ceiling fans, ceilings, walls, and even between our stove and refrigerator! This is a big job because our house is terribly dusty and we have a long-haired dog that is constantly shedding. My husband and I commented that we actually felt like we were breathing better when we woke up the next morning. From the initial contact to the end of our first cleaning I experienced nothing but friendliness and professionalism. It is obvious the employees of this company have impeccable work ethic and provide the services promised to clients. I recommend this company to everyone - you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Cleaned all ceramic tile, swept carpets and rugs, dusted entire house.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 01/25/2017

Thank you , [Member Name Removed]! We're so happy to have you all for new clients !

02/01/2017

Ronda H.

They did what I requested them to do. It didn't quite meet my expectations but I don't know if I was specific enough of them. I hate to downgrade them just because I wasn't explicit with them. For instance, I wanted my kitchen floor mopped, really good job of mopping. They Swiffered it. It was a wet mop but they didn't get up scuff marks or anything like that. It was just a quick Swiffer over. Maybe I wasn't specific enough with what my expectations were. What I was hoping for was a deep clean and I think what they assumed I wanted was a maintenance clean. I was anticipating a deep clean. I have not called in a service since then. I've been doing it myself. I figured if you wanted something done, you do it yourself. I was disappointed but it may have been my fault and not theirs. They did what they understood. I think the pricing was reasonable. I had some initial trouble contacting the owner but she did get back to me. They were here when I expected them. I'm just doing it myself.

Description of Work
I've used them twice.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

05/31/2016

Craig B.

Had my Dad's house completely empty and needed it cleaned prior to selling it. They arrived on time and sent 4 ladies to start. They did a remarkable job. They actually cleaned it better than it needed to be, but it really looked nice when they were done. It was worth the expense. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned an recently vacated house so it could be put on the market.

Work Completed On 05/20/2016

01/18/2016

Rachael H.

Awesome. I've been working with Jackie and her girls for about a year now. They do a great job with floors, bathrooms, kitchens...all is very thorough. Everyone is so sweet, professional, timely and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend giving them a call to help around the house. I love it when "my friends" come over!!

Description of Work
Regular weekly cleaning of a fairly large home

Work Completed On 01/18/2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your taking the time to spread the word!

10/27/2015

Laura L.

Always punctual, thorough and friendly. Jacki is very communicative and I am very happy with their services!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

Thank you soooo much! You are our best advertising!

08/24/2015

Ronda H.

Very pleased with the service. They came fully equipped, were on time, and were extremely thorough and efficient.

Description of Work
As I requested, they washed all inside windows, cleaned two bathrooms and kitchen floor.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2015

Wonderful and thank you so much!! Looking forward to helping you again in the future!

06/10/2014

WILLIAM G.

Jackie Klein and her cleaning team at My Best Friend Services are the best in the business! Hands down the best! Jackie and her team cleaned and set up a new apartment in South Bend for us. Jackie did all the necessary shopping to make the place move-in ready.... towels, sheets, shower curtains and everything else you need to make a 3 bedroom apt ready to go! She is amazing! Truly amazing! I even called Jackie in a panic recently and she was able to meet an auto transporter to take delivery of a vehicle that i had shipped from California.... she took care of everything!!

Description of Work
Clean, shop, set-up new apartment, re-stock supplies and meet with service providers, ongoing cleaning service

Work Completed On 06/10/2014

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We love to be able to help where and when we can, like having a "best friend" on call.

05/21/2014

Brenda O.

They helped me hire people that could come in and help. They were helpful. They just find out what you need done and they get it done.

Description of Work
I used housecleaning services of My Best Friend Services. They also helped me organize for a graduation party that I had three years ago.