Tom Tepe Autocenter

Auto Accessories
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Body Work

Additional phone numbers - (800) 866-8373, (877) 533-7916 & (888) 866-8373. Additional emails - collisioncenter@tomtepe.com & fullservicecenter@tomtepe.com. Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional hours....

03/11/2016

Description of Work
Purchased a used vehicle from them, nice truck after they took care of minor repairs

02/03/2014

My experience has gone very well. I have used this company for a while now. The staff is very professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing is reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
I took my vehicle in for a routine servicing.

02/22/2013

Worked with us to schedule a time that was convenient for us. We dropped car off before work and picked it up at the end of the day. Dennis, the service manager, is a great guy. Helpful, professional and obviously likes what he is doing.

Description of Work
Alignment was done.

02/22/2013

Purchased a 2003 Dodge Neon. Good reliable transportation. Salesman was friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Our daughter was on a very limited budget of $2000. These guys found her a reliable transportation within her budget.

Category car sales

02/22/2013

The service staff was friendly, considerate and professional. The service area and waiting area were both clean. One of the staff road with me on a test drive so they could listen to the notice. They called me later in the day with an estimate and gave me some Options. When I picked up the van they opened the hood and went thru all the work that was completed and asked if I had any questions. Thes...

Description of Work
Timing belt replaced, water pump and oil pan. Oil change.

Category auto repair

Sales, Service, Collision, Parts we have you covered for any make or model. Transmission work, alignments, maintenance and engine work. State of the art body shop. Fully stocked parts dept. New car, truck, suv GM sales and used vehicle sales

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available