SERVPRO of La Porte County

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2010

4.2

SERVPRO of La Porte County is a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and our highly trained technicians provide 24-hour emergency service. We’re dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster with the training, equipment, and experience to respond to your restoration or cleaning needs....

When your basement is flooded, consistently damp, or just plain smells bad. When your toilets won’t flush, drains make strange sounds, or you’re fed up with the puddles in your yard that won’t dry up. When you’ve finally come to the conclusion that today is the day when you WILL take action and clean up that dirty, dangerous crawlspace. We’re here to help.

Mr Williams has over 20 years of experience specializing in Mold Testing & Remediation as well as Asbestos Removal.

Asbestos Testing, Asbestos Removal, Mold Mitigation, COVID-19 disinfecting, Cleaning services, and general home repairs.

10/31/2016

Great. The carpet cleaners were professional and very thorough. They did everything they could to minimize the effects of 20 years of smoking.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in parents' condominium.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Thank you for the review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Please let us know if you have any questions in the future.

10/04/2016

Went well! Courteous, punctual, and professional. All vents looked cleaner after their visit and I've noticed less dust in my house!

Description of Work
Whole house duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

02/16/2016

Bob was the manager and was pleasant and prompt. He kept in touch with me, checked on the work being done and kept me informed of what was going on and what had to be done. His workers were excellent. They scheduled times to do the work and called shortly before arriving. They all worked very hard and worked well together. They cleaned up after themselves. They were all great. They painted the bed...

Description of Work
I had water damage to floor and walls due to hole in roof. They removed damaged plaster and insulation and replaced both and repainted, cleaned carpet, removed and boxed items in order to work and replaced shelves and light in closet. The bedroom and living room walls were affected. My walls are plaster over lathe. They replaced walls with drywall, and I can't even tell where they replaced it.

Category carpet cleaners,remodeling,water damage restoration

03/01/2014

They were very accommodating and professional.

Description of Work
Servpro cleaned my basement floor after a sewer backup.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

02/12/2014

It went very well The crew that cleaned my ducts where very very professional and explained everything to me and even showed me pictures of all the ducts and how much stuff was in their. I had him check my dryer vent to see if I needed it cleaned, and was shocked for him to tell me no, that everything looked good and even showed me how I can clean it myself. Most companies Im sure would of told me...

Description of Work
The provider cleaned my air ducts

Category remodeling,air duct cleaning

Remodeling - General, Water and fire restoration, carpet cleaning, mold remediation, airt duct cleaning, exhaust kitchen hood vent cleaning, post construction cleaning, deodorization, ice and soda blasting, bio clean up.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check