Cowboy's Consolidated Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2016

Cowboy's Consolidated Services (C.C.S.) in Martinsville, Indiana services all of Central Indiana's home and business General Contracting needs. We are a local, family & disabled veteran owned & operated business. We believe in top quality work and 100% customer satisfaction. Top quality. To some that sounds expensive. But, it doesn't have to be, as founder Mike Lyle realized in 2008. He noticed that every construction service he worked for was always up charging materials and cutting corners. Profit was #1. He realized that this was not the way to go, so he struck out on his own. He determined the job was going to be done right, by qualified pros, at a fair price. So that's exactly what we do, from electrical & plumbing service charges (often 20% less than competitors) to not charging a penny more than we pay for materials. Our pros are drug screened & background checked, have verified experience or participate in a structured apprenticeship which includes classroom and on the job training. All our pros (including our office staff) take continuing education courses for their trade. We are affiliated with the PDCA (Painting & Decorating Contractors of America, NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) and others. We are insured and licensed, and we can provide as many references as you need. We back our work by conducting a walk through of the finished project with each client prior to final payment, for painting & coatings we have a 30 day free touch up and we warranty the labor on each project which is transferable. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. We offer seasonal specials as well as our year round senior, public safety, and military/veteran discounts....

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Everdry Of Greater Indiana

We are the official Waterproofer of the Flower and Patio Show March 9-18! Come see us! Everdry is a nationwide company that was founded in 1978. We are a U.S. Patented full service foundation waterproofing company. We offer a no questions asked, lifetime transferable warranty on all our work. We are the official Waterproofer of the Flower and Patio Show March 9-18

Gleam Electrical and Lighting

We are a family owned Electrical Services and Lighting Design Firm. We take pride in pleasing our customers with superior service and innovative designs. Proudly serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield, Fishers, Noblesville, McCordsville, Greenwood, Bargersville, Avon, Plainfield and all of the state of Indiana.

05/28/2020

He never shows up at the time he states. When he leaves for supplies it can take hours for him to return and blames it on other people at the store. Fails to provide receipts to show actual amount spent on materials. Constantly ask for money for gas. When you point out things that he did that needs corrected he states such and such is the reason it’s that way; for instance he repaired part of the floor by my door cut the bored crooked and said it was the way my floor tiles were that made it look that way, that was not the case. He also drinks on the job. My doors are not in straight, pointed out and he said they were straight. The ramp on my deck need more support and he told me he would do it but did not. He also needed an extra beam on the ramp hand rail but said it did not need it. I told him not to come back and my husband and brother are having to fix his mess ups. I know we over paid him for materials; my husband works at Lowe’s (where he bought the stuff) and knows how much all of it would cost.

Description of Work
Deck replacement and door replacement/repairs

Category decks,drywall,doors

06/23/2017

They spend all my money, even give them money for a gas car, they been here for 7 weeks one day they came over by 9 am and bring their children with them and let them on the drive wall. I don't have kitchen for 7 weeks and more because of what happen, I will hire another company to fix the mess and I don't want them to re-do it.

Description of Work
Demolished the kitchen, put new cabinet, install the tile floor, took it out and put it back in again but they didn't put right at all. Install doors and ceiling lights. And they are charging mr $8,250 more for the service that they didn't even finish it yet. They can't even prove if they are have licence, plus the put a big whole on the ceiling of my bedroom and didn't finish it yet.

Category contractors

02/13/2017

It was awesome. ?They were very professional and on time. ?If they needed to do something differently they explained to me why my way would not work and how their way would work. ?I had family over the weekend and they were absolutely amazed at how beautiful it looks. ?They did an awesome job cleaning up. ?Their was absolutely no dust. ?They wiped down anything that had dust and used tarps to control the dust. ?I would defenitely use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my kitchen floor all the way to the sub floor and replaced it with tile. They dry walled and painted. They also took out a wall that wasn't necessary and replaced two sinks and a toilet.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

11/29/2016

He was very professional. Explained everything that needed to be done. What to expect. And came in under my budget.

Description of Work
Sanding and clear coating my hall and childrens room.

Category flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

We offer residential/commercial electrical & plumbing (24 hr emergency); storm & fire restoration (24hr emergency); historical restoration; interior/exterior painting/staining; color & coating consultation; gutter cleaning; exterior cleaning; power washing; roof cleaning; mold testing/remediation, remodeling; carpentry; drywall hang/finish/repair; garage floor coatings; commercial epoxy floors; insulation; interior/exterior trim; metal coatings; flooring; demolition; windows/doors and more.

We are a full service General Contractor which provides any and all home or business construction & repair needs.

Ask For Details