ACE HARDWARE

With Angi since August 2010

Rentals - Trucks

LOWEST COMPETITIVE RATES! We have the best competitive rates around. We can answer all of your pricing questions & concerns. LET THE EXPERTS HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEXT MOVE! Homes, Offices and Large item moving, we've done it all. For over 37 years we have been your trusted moving company. With two Midwest locations in Granger, Indiana and Indianapolis, Indiana.

IL ICC#12258 IL MC# 337820 We know moving can be stressful--let us help you every step of the way. Families like yours have trusted J & P Moving Service, Inc. to take them places for nearly 20 years. We are a full service residential and commercial relocation specialist offering solutions for your local or long-distance move. J & P Moving Service, Inc. is fully licensed and insured and proud members of the Illinois Movers' and Warehousemen's Association. We are BBB accredited and winners of the prestigious Angie's List Super Service Award. Customer care and satisfaction is our #1 priority. Let us provide you a stress-free affordable move with our team of courteous and careful professionals. J & P Moving Service, Inc. offers storage in a climate controlled warehouse, packing and unpacking services, and in-home moves. We will load or unload your rental truck or Pod. No job is too big or too small. Call us now for a free estimate at (630) 495-4030. We look forward to helping you make this most important transition a smooth one.

Bulls Moving - **Only offering long distance moves!** Residential ,commercial, NAVY, Army, employment relocation, student relocation. Immediate scheduling options available. Free storage available to all of our clients. Free VISUAL ESTIMATIONS AVAILABLE! Call or message for quotes and other questions 224-340-5764

07/27/2016

They were wonderful. They adjusted the hours for me due to my disability and they were just so great.

Description of Work
I rented a truck from there.

Category truck rentals

11/22/2013

There was one person servicing the customer as far as the U-Haul goes. I had to wait a long time when I returned the truck back because they were training somebody so it took an extra long time.

Description of Work
Ace Hardware provided a truck for me to haul my belongings.

Category moving companies,truck rentals