Quality Masonry

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2009

All Masonry Needs...

Knox Services

Knox Services

Knox Services is a full service exterior contractor specializing in all roofing systems, siding, gutter, windows and doors with offices in West Lafayette and Indianapolis. Our services extend to residential and commercial customers all over Indiana. We are GAF Master Elite and GAF Master Select certified contractors for both commercial and residential properties. Give us a call for a free consultation. To contact our Indianapolis office: 317-210-8698

08/31/2013

Dave Eisele is the owner. He is terrific. His son works with him, and their crew is professional, clean, prompt, and careful. The level of communication was terrific (phone calls, samples dropped off, picked up). I have already recommended them to friends. Quality Masonry recommended to me by a brick distributor. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out of brick planter with irrigation internal, and tear out of brick privacy wall; both had water damage. Replaced both. Excellent work, matches perfectly.

08/12/2013

Nothing notable. We were pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt a retaining wall.

07/30/2013

Fast and friendly, Dave took care of it all including recommending a top roofer to flash the new chimney. Work was done very quickly, no need for touch-ups. Did not need up-front money for materials and started the project on verbal authorization. Job completed ahead of schedule - great to work with, very polite and professional, highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition and rebuild of a 3-flue residential chimney.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

01/07/2013

Very, very well. We couldn't be happier with the results and would definitely use them again if we ever need masonry work done again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to repair a retaining wall and include drainage where we had removed a very large shrub. They also extended a and repaired a retaining wall at another location at he same address.

10/06/2012

Dave came out for a estimate and recommended that I would be better off to install a limestone cap instead of the current mortar cap. Since I had this job done once before I agreed to that and am very happy with the looks of it. I am hoping that this is the last time I have to worry about the cap. Dave and his crew were very courteous and they did a excellent job of cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to have cracks in my cap on the chimney repaired along with retucking various bricks.

CATEGORY masonry

chimney repair, driveways, sidewalks, brick & block.