Magna-Dry

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2009

725 Navco Dr

Lafayette, IN 47905

Magna-Dry provides a unique dry-cleaning process for all types of carpet, upholstery, and area rugs, as well as total immersion rug washing for many types of fine / oriental rugs. From the first cleaning job in 1985 to the jobs yet to be done, we know that having a superior method of cleaning, intense focus on customer service, and the most professional and trained staff produces the most pleasant cleaning or restoration experience for you, our customer. Magna-Dry prides itself on exceeding our customers’ expectations through fair business practices, attention to the details, and prompt, professional interactions. You can trust Magna-Dry for all your cleaning or water / fire / smoke damage restoration needs....

06/05/2017

Matthew H.

Magna Dry employees showed up when they said they would and there were no surprises on price. The work was completed quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Approximately 1100 square feet of carpet cleaned including 13 stairs prior to moving into house.

05/19/2017

Matthew H.

They came when we needed them to. They did a great job.

Description of Work
It was carpet cleaning.

02/07/2017

Dennis M.

It was good, customer service was good, they got eh stain out and did and awesome job.

Description of Work
the cleaed my carpet in my living room and halway

01/23/2017

Anna S.

Great! Would love some more discounts and if possible get some deep stains taken care of .

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

11/10/2016

Dave H.

Prompt, professional, courteous, effective, recommended.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

01/19/2016

Sandra K.

Were very professional from very start. Since we were in the process of purchasing the home, we had very specific timeframes in which we needed to have the carpets cleaned, prior to the furniture being moved in. They were able to give me a high level quote right over the phone, with the confirmation that they would give us a final quote when they could measure the actual space. They were very responsiveness with our time commitments. We even had to call them over the weekend to add to the order to address some issues with the garage. They called right back and made sure they could get into our scheduled timings. When they arrived on Monday, they went through all the rooms, quickly measured and confirmed our final quote. They were friendly and professional and quick. They got all the stains out of the carpets and did a very thorough job. We will be using them again every time we need our carpets and floors cleaned. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Very pleased with the work, the team and their positive attitude. Great way to be introduced to a new neighborhood and new city.

Description of Work
Clean all the carpets in entire house (recently purchase home and carpets were very dirty, spotted and smelled. Also cleaned two sofas and chair and scoured and cleaned the third bay of the garage which smelled heavily of dogs and associated wear

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

12/29/2015

Burkhard S.

The pillow is a high-end, very soft, oversized throw pillow, which is completely covered in thick fringes. It's cream-colored. Dust had gathered on it over the past 2 years, leaving it more gray than cream. I dropped off the pillow, they called later with a price, and then cleaned it in a day or so. It's still silky soft.

Description of Work
Cleaned a fringe throw pillow.

07/27/2015

Sandra B.

Magna-Dry delivers professional cleaning service that I can trust. The oriental rug that they periodically clean is very precious to me and I wouldn't allow anyone to touch it if I wasn't assured of a great result and gentle treatment. The staff of Magna-Dry are friendly and helpful. They come on schedule, do their job well and leave me with the feeling that I can depend on them. They have also done pet-removal stains from a sofa cushion and rug and I was relieved and pleased with their assistance.

Description of Work
Provided in-home upholstery cleaning service and rug cleaning at their facility. It is not the first time I have used Magna-Dry.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

04/13/2015

Tim K.

The two gentlemen arrived on time, quickly went over what they were going to do and then start moving furniture. I work from home so they kept as quite as possible while they worked. They coached me with suggestions to keep the carpet clean and then were out by the time they said they would be complete. I will always use them to clean any floor surface in my house.

Description of Work
Performed carpet cleaning in 3 rooms and a stairway.

04/11/2015

Dave S.

The very next week after Magna-Dry was out taking care of a wet ceiling my wife said she wanted the carpets cleaned. Yes thank god Magna-Dry does carpets as well! It was a no brainer on who we were going to get to clean our carpets. I call and talked to Brian and we scheduled the job. Matt, Brandon and Greg came out on April 9th to clean the carpets. Again very, very professional. I have used several carpet cleaning companies over the years and even rented a machine a couple of times to do carpet myself. My carpet is so clean, smells so good. I will never rent a machine or use any other company to clean my carpets again. If you need your carpets cleaned, let me save you the time from looking no further use Magna-Dry! You will not be disappointed! Again very professional, great communication, great price and just great people!

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets.

04/11/2015

Dave S.

This is the second company that I have hired in the past week in a half for things that I have needed done around my house. All though this hire was unexpected due to our error that caused a sink upstairs to overflow. This caused the ceiling below to become damp. I did not want major issues to arise down the road so using Angie's List I found Magna-Dry. Wow, I called them late evening on a Monday and they were out early the next morning. Set everything up to start drying and drawing the moisture out of the ceiling. Two days of having the equipment working on the area and the ceiling was dry. They use equipment that I did not know was available. It was really cool to see. They use a device that they point at the ceiling and it picks up warm and cool areas. Cooler area's would be the wet area's. On the second day we had no cooler area's. Now about Magna-Dry, very ,very professional company. I will use Magna-Dry again in the future for sure. I spoke to Brian over the phone a couple times to explain what had happened and he sent his crews out the next day. Matt was out the next morning to get things set up. Both guys explained what was going to be done and about how long it would take. Very nice men, my seven year old daughter was very curious about the hand held technology of sensing heat and cool, that Matt brought her to the wall and put his hand on there for a few seconds and then held the device toward the spot and she could see his had on the wall in red on the screen. Of course my daughter said cool can I put my hand on the wall to see. Matt said yes put your hand here on the wall. She moved her hand and he showed her on the screen where her little hand was. That just blew her mind. For taking just 2 minutes to inter act with my daughters curiosity and showing her that was incredible! That meant a lot to me as my daughter is everything to me. I really can't say enough about Magna-Dry other than you will not be sorry that you hired them. Thank you Magna-Dry! Great, Awesome, A+++++

Description of Work
Brought in dryers/blowers and a dehumidifier for a wet ceiling.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

04/08/2015

Tina C.

They did a good job, timely and courtesy. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
overall very good.

03/11/2015

Linda K.

They did a beautiful job cleaning the carpets.

Description of Work
They shampooed the entire carpet in my home.

02/11/2015

Mary W.

It was done beautifully. They were very pleasant to deal with and I would definitely use their services in the future. The cost is approximate because I don't recall exactly.

Description of Work
They cleaned a room sized rug.

02/02/2015

robert H.

I have used Magna Dry in the past and I am always impressed. A couple months back I called them to clean carpets. Extremely easy setting the appointment, gave them the security code to front door and when I cam home everything was perfect. The carpets were not soaked and the carpets looked new again. I highly recommend Magna Dry. Keep up the great work!!!

Description of Work
cleaned all carpets inside the house

12/01/2014

Laurie M.

Another smooth transaction. Dropped the rugs off and twenty minutes later received a call giving me the cost. I said go ahead and picked the rugs up the next week.

Description of Work
cleaned two small/medium sized oriental carpets

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

09/18/2014

Balazs H.

It was fabulous. They moved everything that needed to be moved, they sanitized, they dried and they sanitized and cleaned again. They do a good job and they want to make sure that you are pleased and happy with what they are doing.

Description of Work
We did have a sewage break up and they sanitized, cleaned, moved and sanitized again and dried everything. They cleaned a glued carpet and concrete floor.

08/05/2014

Terri H.

We just bought this home and the carpets were noticeably dirty at the pre-closing walk-through. With our furniture delivery due in a week, I called Brian Wieger. Because we were under a time crunch, he kindly secured a tentative date for our carpet cleaning and offered to come by to do an estimate. Two days after our initial contact, he gave us our estimate and we followed through with the cleaning the next day because the time had been reserved for us! Amazing customer service! The two men that cleaned the carpets arrived on time and they were both friendly and professional. The job took about 1 1/2 hours (no furniture to work around). My impression during my post-cleaning walk through was that they had done an excellent job. The carpets now look fresh, clean, and stain-free. We are VERY pleased with the quality of the service provided by Magna Dry and will be return customers!

Description of Work
Magna Dry cleaned the carpets in the living room and three bedrooms.

Category carpet cleaners, dry cleaning

07/24/2014

Marjorie N.

I can't say enough good things about this company. They are wonderful, ethical, and gentlemen. I really trust them and would allow them to clean even if I wasn't here. The receptionist is outstanding and knows me by name. They are a little more expensive but well worth it. You get what you pay for.

Description of Work
I have been using this company for 20 years. I use them about 3 times a year. Last time they came out, they cleaned 381sqft and they had to move some furniture. They also did some area rugs and furniture cleaning.

06/25/2014

Richard V.

The carpet in there is 10 yrs old and cheap it was dirty but looked fantastic after they cleaned it. It looked better than when we first moved in. The carpet was dry and there was no chemical smell. Excellent work and I have recommended to others. I will use again in our new house.

Description of Work
Cleaned our rental for the next tenant.

06/23/2014

Karen L.

I had to reschedule at the last minute and they were great about it.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in new house.

04/30/2014

They were good. The price was a little more expensive for what got done. We may probably use them again if needed.

Description of Work
We used them for water and smoke damage services.

Category water damage restoration

04/24/2014

Robert K.

Excellent job. Very thorough and they explained exactly how they would be doing it. Very professional and considerate crew. The price was a little high, but the quality was worth it. They also have excellent guarantees on their products and services. We will definitely use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned room carpets as well as oriental rugs. The rooms totaled approximately 1500-1700 square feet.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

04/11/2014

Johanna H.

Magna-Dry did an excellent job. Beginning with the estimate, they were punctual, professional, and thorough. Even when they realized they would be just five minutes late for the cleaning appointment, I received a phone call and they arrived exactly when they estimated they would. We have off-white carpet in our home, and there were stains left from the previous owners as well as a puppy we had recently house trained. The stairs, which get heavy traffic, were noticeably soiled. Magna-Dry was able to make the carpet spotless, for the most part. I was actually hoping they couldn't do that because I'd like to get rid of the carpet. It's hard to justify it now that it looks new again.

Description of Work
Spot treated stains and cleaned accessible carpet in four rooms (including an extremely large master suite) plus a stairway and hallway.

03/24/2014

Christopher J.

The service men arrived promptly and explained exactly how the process worked. We happened to have had other contractors in our home at the same time as the carpets were to be cleaned. The carpets were cleaned and the men and their equipment were gone within the estimated time. I have highly recommended Magna-Dry to people I know. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets