ARS / Rescue Rooter Lafayette

Founded 1940 • With Angi since June 2007

For fast and exceptional service for all of your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call us now: 765-481-3444 . The best choice for Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Attic insulation services. When you need an AC, heating, or plumbing problem fixed fast and fixed right, you need ARS/Rescue Rooter. At ARS Rescue Rooter, we provide exceptional service and comfort. We don’t charge an extra service call fee for emergency services—so call us 24/7. From minor repairs and part replacements, to a complete new system design and installation, we are the company to call. Plus, we offer comprehensive maintenance plans to keep your system in top shape, and your home comfortable all year long. Additional DBAs - American Residential Services LLC, A R S Modern Heating & Cooling, A R S Service Express Heating Cooling Plumbing....

Plumbing, Water heater repair and replacement

When it comes to choosing a company for your particular plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or indoor air needs, you need to choose a company that has made a name for itself by providing high-quality and superior services at an affordable price. Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling is exactly this kind of company. With over four decades of industry experience, we have met the plumbing and HVAC needs of thousands of residents in Lafayette, IN. As a family owned and operated business, our customers are our top priority.

Moore and Crimmins has been established since 1961 at the same location. At this time we have 5 employees and occasionaly use a sub crew. We do free estimates for equipment installs. There is a service call charge on all service calls plus parts.

09/25/2018

Couldn't have asked for better. The people I dealt with, from Mike Taylor through the two men who did the installation, were professional and prompt. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace and air conditioner

07/03/2018

Transformer blew across street/ created power surge through furnace and charred wires/ circuit board. Because of a caregiver being in the home with 97 year old - ARS was out to assess within 2 hours of the fire dept., then a call that night about what is needed and options for repair/replacement. Manager called to discuss options, then met me in a different city on Thursday to discuss and sign wor...

Description of Work
Assess short circuited furnace/ air.

06/04/2018

Our technician was prompt, quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. Several days later I called ARS back because of an odor in the same area of our basement. They reassigned our same technician who was able to suggest a fix over the phone and saved me an unnecessary service call. We have had no subsequent problems. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
We had a backed up, non functioning septic pump in our basement.

Category plumbing,wells

05/30/2018

Timely and professional service. Couldn't be better.

Description of Work
Shower head dripping nonstop

Category plumbing

10/28/2017

Very well. The timing was appropriate and my questions answered during the repair process.

Description of Work
I needed blower motors replaced on my two units. And work done on my condenser unit outside.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & cooling, indoor air quality, water heaters, sewer lines & drain cleaning, plumbing and equipment installation & sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available