NORMAN W ESTES EXCAVATING

5005 HAMBURG PK

Jeffersonville, IN 47130

04/02/2017

Christine M M.

EXCELLENT!!! HAD THE TANK OUT IN NO TIME....DID NOT DAMAGE LANDSCAPING...WHICH WAS A TIGHT FIT. FILLED HOLE LAND IN WITH DIRT TOO. WOULD HIRE THEM AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT. VERY KIND SWEET PEOPLE TOO......GOOD OL BOYS!!!

Description of Work
OLD 500 GAL UNDERGROUND LP GAS TANK....NOT USED IN FEW YEARS. I BEGAN TO NOTICE THE GROUND ABOVE THE TANK WAS STARTING TO SINK IN FEW AREAS. NEEDED THE TANK REMOVED NOT JUST FILLED AND IF ANY LEAKAGE OF OIL THAT IT BE TREATED, REMOVED, OR CONTAINED. NORMAN AND HIS PHONE RECEPTIONIST WERE HELPFUL. THEY TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THE WHOLE PROCESS TO US.

Category mulch

05/14/2007

RAY B.

He wouldn't take my calls much less come and and do anything about it.

Description of Work
He delivered 4 truck loads of fill dirt instead of top soil.

Category mulch

Hancock Landscape

Hancock Landscape is a design and installation landscape company I began in the Spring of 1996. Since starting my business, I have designed, installed and serviced thousands of projects in Louisville, Kentucky and the surrounding areas. The majority of my business is generated by references that come from satisfied customers. By working hard to satisfy my customers' wishes, I've been able to operate with very little commercial advertising. We've been able to successfully meet the expectations of my customers by incorporating their ideas and desires with my landscape design abilities. The result is an overall landscape plan that transforms previously overgrown or wooded areas into space that is attractive and usable for customers. I am personally involved in every project.

Perez Landscaping Y Lawncare

At Perez Landscaping Y Lawncare our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!