BJ Heating & Cooling

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

HN00248

3814 Utica Sellersburg Rd

Jeffersonville, IN 47130

Super Service Award Winning company on Angi with over 30yrs of professional HVAC experience! BJ Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is family owned and operated and we've grown to become one of the largest residential heating and cooling contractors serving the Kentuckian since 1982! BJ Heating and Cooling continues to focus on customer experience and provides services that the competition simply cannot. We provide up to a 10 year labor warranty with a new system install! This means peace of mind and energy savings for 10 years with no added cost. BJ Heating and Air Conditioning stands behind its product because it is installed by professionals who do it right the first time and with a product that is built to last. We offer preventative maintenance service and installation with free estimates on installation! Contact us today, we look forward to serving you!...

HVAC Companies (91)appliance repair (9)air duct cleaning (5)dryer vent cleaning (1)

08/24/2021

Excellent work. Derek was professional and prompt. I can always count on BJ’s to have the best staff and service!

Description of Work
HVAC repair

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

07/27/2021

Everything went great! Forgot the two technicians names, but they did an excellent job! Very pleased!

Description of Work
Replace Air Conditioner

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

04/07/2021

BJ Heating and Cooling installed our HVAC system 5 years ago. As part of the purchase we received 10 years of routine maintainance. Every 6 months they call to remind me and schedule an appointment. The techs arrive on time, get straight to work and answer all of my questions. From the customer service over the phone to the techs that do the work, this company is first class. I highly recommend th...

Description of Work
Routine Maintainance

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/08/2021

The service was great from the first call. We were having issues with our 13 year old HVAC system. They were able to get someone to the house the next day. Our system was making a loud sound but didn't make it while the tech was here. He replaced an inexpensive part based on what I told him was happening. Unfortunately, that didn't solve the issue so I called again and two techs came the next day ...

Description of Work
HVAC Repair/Replacement

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words ! We appreciate your business.

12/29/2020

It’s in the works. He came out here on Christmas Day and we are scheduled for Wed. They gave us a portable heater to use till then. We are cold but not freezing

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioner

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

11/17/2020

Great. I was finishing an unfinished space on my second floor that the HVAC was in. I wanted to replace the 30+ year old unit before I built a closet around it and needed venting to the room that would be finished. BJ gave me a great estimate on my unit and the work. I've had an annual maintenance contract with them since. They call me when it's time and show up when they say they will. Knowledgea...

Description of Work
I had a second floor unit HVAC replaced and venting done to a space I was finishing.

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

We appreciate the kind words!

11/12/2020

Well worth the money. Caleb called to say he was on his way. Actually arrived a few minutes early very professional, courteous. In fact I have never had bad service or products from BJ Heating&cooling. They are professional, fair priced, good communication, prompt. Can’t say enough good about them

Description of Work
Bi annual inspection and cleaning package

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback!

10/15/2020

Barry came out and provided a quote which I compared to 3 other providers. His pricing was competitive but what won me over is their commitment to making sure I was happy not only with the installation but also the air flow which was a problem in the past. They had 2 installers who worked on the air flow for 4 hours to get it just right. Strongly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Replaced old heat pump and a/c

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

We are glad that we met your expectations!

10/15/2020

Great Workmanship ,Pleasent Workers We Highly Reccomend

Description of Work
Furnace & Ac Replacement

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind words!

09/30/2020

I have used this company for a few years now. They are a good company they do good work and at a very fair price

Description of Work
Yearly cleaning

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the feedback!

Heating & Air Conditioning - New Installation & Replacement, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, Air Conditioners & Indoor Air Quality Products.

Window Units. Water Heaters.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check