Window Man Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2001

5575 Elmwood Ave #B

Indianapolis, IN 46203

Local family owned and operated since 1998. Complaint free BBB A+ rating. Indiana Originals No sub-contractors. Financing available with approved credit....

08/09/2019

Charles G.

It was very good, they did a good job.

Description of Work
They repair and replace my windows.

07/02/2018

Bruce D.

Went very well we are pleased with door.

Description of Work
Replaced patio door

Category siding,doors

10/30/2017

Cathy B.

Very well. No mess, hard working installer. Look good and are sealed well.

Description of Work
Replaced 5 slider vinyl windows

09/20/2017

Lisa G.

The salesperson was very knowledgeable about products, friendly and did not try to oversell us on anything. The quality of the windows is great and as advertised. The service to put them in and quality of communication was a bit different. We had an appointment scheduled for early Saturday am to have windows put in and received a phone call the day before that they weren't coming until the afternoon. We had to reschedule our Saturday afternoon plans to accommodate them. There was no reference to whether that was ok...just that they weren't coming until the afternoon. They did call my husband Sat am to ask if it was ok. Kind of late then! After they were installed, we inspected them and had to have someone come back out the next business day and redo one window because it was not done properly as could easily be seen. We also had to clean up the work site areas as there was insulation and caulk on the ground where our dogs could have eaten it. The windows had big smudges, finger prints and sticky residue that had to be scrapped off that was left from stickers on the outside of the windows that we had to clean off. Doesn't seem like a huge deal but in the end, it does matter. They cleaned the inside but left the outside ones with stuff all over them. When we called on Monday to let them know there were issues, we had to leave a message with salesperson who didn't return call until late that afternoon. They did come out the next day to address the issues and did fix the one window. Overall, we are happy with the windows. There are many other window companies to choose from and as we move forward with the next project that includes at least 4 or 5 more windows, we will look for a company that provides better communication from the office, doesn't leave a job site so messy nor leaves when it is clear the job is not finished properly. We are pleased the issue was the one window not being installed properly was handled quickly, however, it should have never happened. We wish them well!

Description of Work
We had 3 windows replaced.

05/15/2017

Nancy W.

The gentleman who came out to talk to us, was very informative, and very pleasant. Very trustworthy I thought. He brought out some samples and showed us those, and gave us a very full explanation about the quality of the windows, and the advantage of the windows. He did a very good presentation and was very pleasant. What they were offering was a fine product, but, we found another company that was willing to give a little more. They gave us more things on the windows that made them a better buy, and Window Man couldn't match the price.

Description of Work
We received a consultation and an estimate for new windows.

05/04/2017

mary M.

They were particularly fantastic. They even pointed out a sealing issue and assured me they'd get it fixed for me.

Description of Work
They replaced 11 windows.

01/18/2017

Jeremy S.

All windows were replaced. Staff was professional and work was completed quickly.

Description of Work
We need all of out builder grade windows replaced with more energy efficient ones.

05/26/2016

LEANN E.

About as good an experience one can ask for in a home project of this size. The initial contact with Robin in the office (I work near by so I stopped in to see their displays) was inviting, friendly, accommodating and professional. She set an appointment with Joe to come to the house and provide a quote based on my needs and demonstrated the different window types. The sales call certainly didn't feel like a "sales pitch" at all, very relaxed and more of an education and information session. Rance came out to measure, and in keeping with the theme of a well oiled machine, was on time, in and out as stated. The windows arrived in the time frame I was told and a Saturday appointment was accommodated as requested. Hank was the installer and really did a fine job with the installation. I could tell he enjoyed his job as he was meticulous at his craft. Everything looks amazing! I can't wait to build the funds to finish the rest of the windows, and there's no doubt who I will call.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced several old original windows in my 1950's home and wrapped exterior trim with a lovely maintenance free product that needs no paint.

05/20/2016

Marcia T.

After getting two other bids, I contacted Window Man because of the excellent reviews they had received on Angie's List. My first contact was from Mike Gossett who helped me determine the best window for my room and provided a detailed bid for the job. He was knowledgeable and helpful and arranged for my husband and me to come to their showroom to see how the windows would operate. Following up on our agreement to have the work done, the owner, Rance came out to do the measurements. He also gave me detailed information on the kind of door I would need and directed me to Menard's to purchase it so it would be ready for pick-up by his men for installation. The windows were delivered well within the 5-7 week time period. Installation was completed in one day. The two men worked efficiently and precisely, did an excellent job, cleaned up completely when they were done, and even reinstalled my venetian blinds. One window was cracked during the shipping from the manufacturer, and the men taped it so it could be installed and ordered a new one, which they quickly installed once it was shipped. This installation has completely changed the look and feel of the room and increased its usefulness. The windows fit tightly and open and close easily; the room, though unheated, maintains the heat nicely during the cool days we have had this spring. I expect that it will keep the temperature even during the hot summer days to come, and I fully expect that a small space heater will make the room usable even in the winter. This was an excellent experience for us, and I would recommend Window Man whole heartedly.

Description of Work
Replaced the 8 large sliding windows in my sunroom with energy efficient double slider windows and aluminum screens. Also replaced the steel security door with an insulated door.

10/20/2015

Christine E.

I am very pleased with The Window Man in all aspects of contact with the company! Robin answered the phone when I called the first time and was very helpful! She pointed out ways to save money when I was thinking of replacing a storm door. I ended up not replacing the storm door due to my condo association's regulations. Joe and Charlie from the sales team carefully guided me through the whole window selection process. I did not feel pressured and am very satisfied with the window style I selected. I had done my homework and was gratified to be treated professionally. The company accommodated my schedule and worked with me to set up installation dates that worked with my work schedule. The installer, Hank, was prompt and professional. He was friendly and respectful of my home. Hank was able to correctly estimate how long the process would take. I had a great experience working with this company and have already recommended them to others looking for replacement windows!

Description of Work
A coworker recommended this company to me. I checked them out with Angie's List and they received an A grade overall. I had an in-home estimate by The Window Man sales team for replacement windows for my condo. The owner personally came out to measure the windows after I had signed with The Window Man. The windows were installed on Oct. 14 - 15, 2015.

Category replacement windows,doors

Tide Waterproofing Inc

Tide Waterproofing is a total foundation service. Our system has been proven to work for over 22 years through the worst conditions, and are proud of our commitment to customer service. We do pinning & pairing, epoxy injections, and more. We specialize in residential & commercial jobs, complete basement, crawlspace waterproofing, crack repair, wall braces, drainage systems & sump pumps. We also do egress windows. Please contact us today for a free estimate and get your wet basement issue resolved. installation.http://www.tidewaterproofing.net

Mr Window Inc

Mr. Window has a certain way of doing business — the right way! That’s evident in our corporate philosophy and how we conduct business. It’s reflected throughout our 33-year history as a family-owned business that specializes in selling and installing top-quality windows and doors. And it’s demonstrated every day by our staff and their commitment to excellence in the home remodeling field. We have a great reputation in the central Indiana community. We carry the best products, including Pella Windows and Door, Okna Windows, Sunrise Windows and doors and Masonite Doors. Mr. Window employs the most qualified people to ensure that your home remodeling experience not only meets but exceeds expectations. We offer free consultations and in-home estimates. We also schedule appointments convenient to your schedule, including evenings and Saturdays. Our showroom is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We're also available for evening and weekend appointments. Make it easy on yourself and let Mr. Window handle your next home remodeling project. You’ll be glad you did. Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.

Offers by Mr Window Inc on Angi
    Window Universe

We can now offer our complete window price list to our Angie's List customers before you even schedule an appointment with us. We're the easiest company in town and we LOVE our Angie's List customers. To get our complete price list go to WindowUniverseIndy.com/prices. We offer energy efficient replacement windows and doors to homeowners and businesses all over the Indy area! We have a full line of products to meet the needs of all of our customers. From the budget minded to the performance oriented, we offer the full range of products and we let you decide what is right for your home. ALL of our products come with a complete transferable lifetime warranty that even includes glass breakage. Best of all, everything we do is backed by our 110% Best Value Guarantee which ensures there is no company on Angie's List offering a better deal. Give us a ring today, we offer exact quotes (not estimates) for FREE. Thanks for taking the time to meet with us to discuss your project!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Replacement Windows, Special Shape Windows, Window Glass Replacement, Screen Repair Patio Doors, Entry Doors, Storm Doors, Glass Block Windows, Roofing, Siding, Gutters and Sunrooms. We Offer Vinyl And Wood Replacement Windows, As Well As Fiberglass, Steel, And Wood Doors.

Window Repairs.Window Cleaning