Wheaton World Wide Moving

Founded 1945 • With Angi since March 2001

4.2

Additional DBAs - Wheaton World Wide, Wheaton World Wide Moving....

Sherman Moving & Storage Company Inc

Indiana's premier mover since 1932. The Sherman family has been owned and operated Sherman Moving & Storage for almost 4 generations in the Indianapolis area. Why is Sherman Moving the best mover in Indianapolis? Because we take great pride in providing top notch moving services. We work on over 1000 Indianapolis moving jobs every year. We do not use temporary help or part time people. All of our employees are full time workers. All employees are must pass a criminal background check. All employees are subject to drug testing. Our employees do not smoke on the job. All our workers are professional movers that care about you and your possession. No subs. Charges by the hour.

Offers by Sherman Moving & Storage Company Inc on Angi
Greenwood Moving & Storage Inc

Serving 1200 mile radius from Indianapolis 30+ Years Experience. Commercial & Residential Moving Services. Full Service Packing. Climate Controlled & Mobile Storage Available.

Offers by Greenwood Moving & Storage Inc on Angi
John Mitchell Moving/Two Guys & A Truck

Local Family owned and operated for over 30 years! Some of the lowest rates in town AND Angie's List customers receive 10% off hourly labor!!!! Super Service Award 9 Consecutive Years. Full service moving and packing provider for both residential and commercial customers. We are committed to getting your move done right! Call us today (317)776-1447 or (765)649-6686. Local and Long Distance moving.

02/06/2018

Prompt, efficient, courteous, and everything got moved without an issue.

Description of Work
Interstate move

Category moving companies

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We're glad you had a great experience!

02/06/2018

Moved us from MA to TN. Extremely professional, with hard workers who were prompt, efficient and trustworthy. Few broken pieces of glassware were the only issues, and that was more due to poor packing than any sort of rough handling on their part. Would use again .House

Description of Work
Household move

01/29/2018

Everything went as expected. I had a couple of items damaged and they paid for them without question.

Description of Work
Cross country move from Iowa to Florida.

Category moving companies

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad we met your expectations for your move. Should you choose Wheaton again, which I certainly hope you do, we'll strive to exceed your expectations and deliver a superior experience.

07/17/2017

My belongings arrived within the time frame I expected. A couple of items were damaged. I filed a claim and received a check for reimbursement. All went very well.

Description of Work
In June, 2013 I moved from Iowa to Florida. I needed a mover to transport a partial household.

Category moving companies

We appreciate your feedback and are glad you were satisfied with your move. Best wishes in your new home!

03/21/2017

Smooth move, on time pickup and delivery, great driver.

Description of Work
Move household from storage in Colorado to home in Texas.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We greatly appreciate it!

03/13/2017

The guys packing us were great. Very careful and friendly. What I didn't like was they were a little lack in communication on how long it would take to get us moved from our old to new house. We weren't prepared for it. There was minimal breakage, no problem really. I just suggest being more upfront with how long the whole process will take. We ended up having to find a place to stay while we wait...

Description of Work
They were hired for moving and packing.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm happy to hear your crew was careful and friendly. Thank you for making us aware of the lack in communication. Your feedback will go a long way in helping us concentrate on the areas where improvement may be needed. Thank you again for your review and we hope you enjoy your new home!

01/23/2017

I've used Wheaton three times for cross country moves. Their service is excellent.

Description of Work
cross country moving

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to post your review - we greatly appreciate it!

12/26/2016

Excellent. The estimate turned out to be very accurate. The packing team and driver were on time. Careful packing by team lead by Mina. Driver, Jaime, was excellent. No damage of any consequence.

Description of Work
Move from Southern California to Arizona including full pack of four bedroom house. Services provided by La Habra Relocations.

03/29/2016

We contacted 3 moving companies for our move from the Denver-metro area to San Diego County. We especially liked the style of John Golden, the Wheaton estimator who came to our house. We also liked that Wheaton offered a “guaranteed no more than” estimate. On the day of the move, the driver would weigh the truck before and after loading our belongings; if the load came in less than estimated, we w...

Description of Work
Wheaton moved our household goods from the Denver-metro area to San Diego Counthy

Category moving companies

Dear member, thank you for posting your review about our service. I am pleased to hear your move from Denver to San Diego County went so well, and everyone made efforts to make you move as stress free as possible. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to all involved. Best wishes in your new home!

12/23/2015

We got hold of Wheaton through one of their providers to do the actual moving. I think it was a fair price. I think their quality was pretty good. Their responsiveness was pretty good. The driver who drove the truck was very good. They did everything they said they would. I think everything was fine. I don't think there was anything they could have done differently. We had a very good experience a...

Description of Work
We had Wheaton do some moving for us. They packed and moved our entire house.

Category moving companies

Dear member, we've happy to hear you had a successful move with Wheaton World Wide Moving. We look forward to providing moving services for you again in the future.

State to state re-locations, packing, crating, unpacking, pianos, long-distance moves & storage.