Unlock Indy LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

Unlock Indy is a full service affordable locksmith business specializing in auto/home and commercial situations....

Craig's Locksmith Service

For fastest service, please call us at 317-557-5625. Everyone's needs are different and we give personal service just for you. We don’t think about it, but when we run into trouble with our locks or if we get locked out of our home, car or business we notice right away! That is why Craig’s Lock & Safe Service is right here for you when you need us most. That's why we also offer emergency lock-out services so that you are always covered in your time of need.

Armored Lock & Security, LLC

Our Commercial and Residential Locksmith services are exceptional and we ensure that none of our clients have to think twice in the future while they recommend Armored Lock & Security to others. Our professional technicians are the best chosen locksmiths who have the knowledge of handling all the upgraded equipment for locksmith based tasks. We are also specialized to help you with all of your security camera needs. Call us now on (317) 331-0864 or book a service call online!

Offers by Armored Lock & Security, LLC on Angi
Janco Lock Service Inc

Owner operated. From consulting to implementation, JANCO offers the highest quality services at the most affordable rates. JANCO is bonded, insured and ALOA certified.

Offers by Janco Lock Service Inc on Angi

06/26/2018

Corey owns his business, answers his phone, and gives an accurate arrival estimate. He's knowledgeable, fast, polite, and answers questions with good info.

Description of Work
Emergency lockout

04/11/2017

Service was fast, professional and fairly priced. I have used Unlock Indy before for an auto lockout, which went great as well.

Description of Work
Residential lock replacement. One lock needed to be fixed and a second was replaced.

02/05/2017

He was able to come out that afternoon. This was the second time we've worked with him at our office and wouldn't hesitate to call him again if we need locks changed again for any reason. He's on time and very professional.

Description of Work
Contacted Kory at Unlock Indy around 9am on a Monday morning, because we needed the office doors rekeyed due to a set of keys being stolen.

04/24/2016

Unlock Indy came and looked at issues I have having with door locks, went to acquired parts and fixed both doors. Exactly what I needed!

Description of Work
Addressed issues with locks on front and back door.

03/07/2016

Called Unlock Indy when my key got stuck in the lock and would not come out. I was locked out of my house and late at night. I did have another way in so contacted Angie's List to find a locksmith as I did not want to leave my key in the door overnight. Technician Rick came within 20 minutes, dismantled the lock and retrieved my key. Rick works for Kory Jensen who owns Unlock Indy. Rick repaired t...

Description of Work
Repaired lock on front door.

Category locksmith

The services we provide specialize in auto/home/commercial lockouts. We do a great amount of re-key work as well as lock sales, change and installation. We also service and repair locks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover