Tys Automotive

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 1998

We, at Ty's Automotive, have been in business for over 48 years. We have the tools and the knowledge to service most import and domestic vehicles. Our ASE Certified mechanics deliver the quality and customer service you deserve and will never sell you a service or repair that is not needed. Call or email us anytime for your automotive needs. We are confident you will leave with an experience you can't help but brag about!...

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angi

05/01/2018

It went great. They were honest and up front about what I needed. Very quick and informative on communication. Definitely an asset in the neighborhood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked an issue with my steering. Determined it was the tires needing replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

thanks

10/09/2017

Courteous, professional and solved the problem at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our car was powering off while being driven, so they checked the entire car and discovered we needed new spark plugs and replaced them.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

thanks for the review

06/14/2017

As always with Penn Shell, things went very well. I actually thought that I probably needed a complete brake job, but Keith let me know that the front brakes were still in good shape and that I only needed the rears to be replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rear brake job

Thanks for stopping in

06/09/2017

Fine- dropped it off at beginning of day, picked it up at the end. Not a real test of a mechanic, but hopefully I'll never need that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine maintenance on 7 year old PT Cruiser

Call anytime

06/09/2017

fine-called when it was ready, no problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change, check brakes, new rear shocks

thanks for the review

Automotive & light truck repair, maintenance & car detailing.

Major body repairs.