True North Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2006

4821 Massachusetts Ave.

Indianapolis, IN 46218

8-12 employees depending on work load/season. Deposit required to book/schedule larger landscaping projects, balance due within 4 days of completion. Monthly invoicing for regular Grounds Maintenance & Mowing Clients....

07/29/2017

James C.

They did a great job. I've been using them for four or five years.

Description of Work
They mow my yard every week.

06/07/2017

Justin F.

They're awesome! It's a great local business that cares about getting things done right. If I'm not happy with something, they come back out until it's right. I trust their judgment and their skillset.

Description of Work
I've used True North for all my landscaping and lawn maintenance for the last nine years. From design to planting to mulch to water features, they've done it all.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,fountains,hardscaping

08/27/2016

Morgan C.

Too many positive things to say. They did absolutely everything right. There's not too many businesses like this...the best!

Description of Work
Installed a beautiful paver patio with a great fire pit. I trust Cory and his crew to do anything and to do it impeccably well. There's nobody better than True North.

Category landscaping

06/12/2015

Gary B.

True North does a good job at a fair price. The only negative is that they blow the trimmings from the edges onto our mulch instead of into the grass.

Description of Work
Mow lawn and trim edges

Category landscaping,mulch

Hi (member name removed), I think you might have us confused w/another company? Possibly True North Ventures. We are True North Landscaping, LLC & do not service your lawn.

06/11/2014

Dennis W.

Perfect. I found Corey to have a fun personality yet professional and knowledgeable. He is very good at what he does. Called back right away, showed up when he said he would. They started quickly even though they are busy. He then followed up with an email to keep me in the loop on the progress of the project. First rate company.

Description of Work
Set me up on a program to treat my lawn and work in the flower garden.

Category landscaping

07/25/2013

Kristin B.

We hired True North 2 seasons ago and were happy with the service. We cut the service last season only due to finances. However, mid-season this year, we decided their services were worth the moderate cost. Thus, a couple weeks ago, we contacted the company to be incorporated into their schedule. When a promised call-back did not happen, and we found ourselves without a lawn mower due to robbery, we contacted them again. The next day, they had someone out, between scheduled service calls, to assess, mow, and trim our lawn. Because our lawn was a bit long, he even took time to mow twice. Before leaving, he consulted with us on how he did, touching up places where we requested. We really appreciated the extra care and consideration provided during this first mow late in the season by True North and look forward to their services the remainder of this season (and most likely next season as well!). If a B+ rating existed, this is what we would give True North based on our inital interactions with them this season.

Description of Work
mowed and trimmed lawn

07/16/2013

JO ANN D.

The service provider is 6 weeks out. He was very prompt in returning my phone calls. He was very pleasant.

Description of Work
I am needing a walk way built.

Category lawn service

06/21/2013

James M.

Their punctuality, professionalism, and follow up was incredible. The crew was knowledgeable and provided detailed care instructions. The whole experience was wonderful and stress free! After purchasing a brand new home, I wanted my yard to look nice as well. I have always wanted a water feature and Cory came to the house and showed me the different options available. I explained what I wanted, and a couple of ideas I had. My yard came out better than I imagined. I can not say enough positive comments about this company and their crew. It was great! They are coming back next year to mulch and to add a couple more beds for me. Jim Mattocks

Description of Work
Cory and his fantastic crew put in a water feature, landscaped and sodded my entire yard front, back and sides.

06/12/2013

JON L.

They did basic lawn care well. But they were very busy and it was hard to reach them. We never reached to ask them to do some additional work that we wanted them to do.

Description of Work
True North Landscaping did lawn mowing work for me.

Category lawn service

04/30/2013

SANG K.

Cory (owner) met me a few times over the last several months to go over the landscaping plan during the construction of my home. We decided to chunk out the projects over time. His crew, led by Carlos, were all very courteous and friendly and did a very nice job planting the trees where I wanted them and laying down sod. They cleaned up after themselves and left the backyard looking great. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They graded my backyard and installed sod, planted 5 trees, did some landscaping work at my home and another home that I am preparing to sell.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Fred & Sons' Hauling, Lawncare & Tree Removal

Owner operated, award winning hauling, lawncare, and tree removal company. Serving Indianapolis and the surrounding areas since 2002! Sub out some of the big tree work, or trimming that I can't reach with my lift. Cost is determined by the job. Please mention Angie's List when you call us at 317 626 5973 to schedule. Service areas include: Meridian Hills, Broad Ripple, Beech Grove, Southport, Greenwood, Avon, Brownsburg, Plainfield, Binford Corridor, Fishers, Geist, Zionsville, Noblesville, Carmel, Downtown Indy, Irvington, and more!

Cragen Lawn Care

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED, 9 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY SQ/FT SPRAYED. ADDITIONAL PHONE: (317) 535-9638.

Sunblest Lawn Care

When you need the very best, go with Sunblest. We combine premium level lawn programs at affordable prices with a commitment to excellent customer service. Our Lawn Specialists are experienced and have the ability to not only treat your lawn but also diagnose issues then consult with you on the best turf management practices to pursue for you lawn.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Commercial & Residential Grounds Maintenance (mowing, pruning/shearing, mulching, weed/vegetation control, fertilization, etc.), Landscaping, Water Features, Hardscaping, Nursery Sales, select Zero Tolerance Snow/Ice Control.

Irrigation.