True North Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2006

8-12 employees depending on work load/season. Deposit required to book/schedule larger landscaping projects, balance due within 4 days of completion. Monthly invoicing for regular Grounds Maintenance & Mowing Clients....

Wharff Excavating LLC

Wharff Excavating LLC

Wharff Excavating LLC is your water solution company. If it has to do with water we can do it. From reverse grade, drainage problems, foundation repairs, epoxy injections, sump pumps, swales, ditches, culverts, and ponds, we can fix your water problems before they cause erosion issues or foundation damage.

Offers by Wharff Excavating LLC on Angi

07/29/2017

They did a great job. I've been using them for four or five years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mow my yard every week.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/07/2017

They're awesome! It's a great local business that cares about getting things done right. If I'm not happy with something, they come back out until it's right. I trust their judgment and their skillset.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used True North for all my landscaping and lawn maintenance for the last nine years. From design to planting to mulch to water features, they've done it all.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,fountains,hardscaping

08/27/2016

Too many positive things to say. They did absolutely everything right. There's not too many businesses like this...the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a beautiful paver patio with a great fire pit. I trust Cory and his crew to do anything and to do it impeccably well. There's nobody better than True North.

CATEGORY landscaping

06/12/2015

True North does a good job at a fair price. The only negative is that they blow the trimmings from the edges onto our mulch instead of into the grass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow lawn and trim edges

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

Hi (member name removed), I think you might have us confused w/another company? Possibly True North Ventures. We are True North Landscaping, LLC & do not service your lawn.

06/11/2014

Perfect. I found Corey to have a fun personality yet professional and knowledgeable. He is very good at what he does. Called back right away, showed up when he said he would. They started quickly even though they are busy. He then followed up with an email to keep me in the loop on the progress of the project. First rate company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set me up on a program to treat my lawn and work in the flower garden.

CATEGORY landscaping

Commercial & Residential Grounds Maintenance (mowing, pruning/shearing, mulching, weed/vegetation control, fertilization, etc.), Landscaping, Water Features, Hardscaping, Nursery Sales, select Zero Tolerance Snow/Ice Control.

Irrigation.