Trio Pest Control

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

3158 E Thompson Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46227

My name is William Huth, Owner of TRIO Pest Control. We are an Indianapolis locally owned company with 20 years of experience in the pest prevention field. We take great pride in our ability to provide you, our friends (customers), with a quick response time and quality service for your pest control needs. We here at TRIO realize that any pest in your home or business is not only a nuisance, but in some cases can endanger your health. That’s why we promise to stand with you until the problem is solved!! Even after your pest problem has been remedied we still won’t leave you behind!! That’s why we offer a 90 day guarantee on most of our prevention services!! Unlike most companies, we don’t just come into your home or business and spray your baseboards then leave you behind! We will keep you informed of the Where, when, how’s and why’s needed to control the pest problem, and any precautions you may need to take after the service is complete. We will also perform a thorough inspection of your home or business, and then inform you of any sanitation or structural problems that need to be remedied to prevent future pest infestations! Our Technicians are friendly, licensed, uniformed professionals, with extensive training in the pest control field. We don’t just license our employees and send them to your home or business with out any knowledge of our field!! For 90 days they ride with a certified licensed manager for extensive on-the-job training, and have class room time in the office, so they are knowledgeable before they are sent out on their own to your home or business. At TRIO Pest control we are committed to giving you our friends the best quality service possible!! Call us now!! You’ll be glad you did!! We look forward to hearing from you!...

06/18/2018

Beth L.

Great! Same as last year.

Description of Work
Treatment for ants inside and outside perimeter

10/09/2017

Erin M.

Great service at a very fair price. They are quick to respond and set up scheduling and the technicians are informative as they treat your home. They have a 90 day guarantee on their service, and while I've never had to use it, it's reassuring to know they stand behind their work. I also love that their products are safe for my cat. We plan to continue to use them for our pest control needs and would recommend them to anyone in the Indianapolis area.

Description of Work
We use Trio for semi-annual pest control. We first used them in the spring and used them again about two weeks ago when we started noticing an increase in spiders, centipedes, and stink bugs both in our home (mainly basement) and around our porch areas in the front and backyards. We also had our perimeter treated for fleas.

08/09/2017

Shari M.

The company's representative, Bill, was amazing. Although we only talked by phone, he was friendly and informative. He originally came out to treat for wasps, but identified the yellow jackets and mud daubers as well, which he also took care of -- at no additional charge. What a great experience!

Description of Work
Needed to get rid of wasps, yellow jackets and mud daubers in the eaves near my front door.

Category pest control

Thank you [Member name removed] for the kind words! We were glad that we could help you with your stinging insect issue! We are also, so very happy that we have earned a new customer!

07/12/2017

Beth L.

Work was done quickly and well. He said it might take a couple of weeks, but we never saw another ant or any other bug either. Great job! Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
We had a problem with ants entering our house in several rooms.

Category pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words! We were very happy to help you with your ant issue! If you ever need our services again in the future. Please don't hesitate to call!

09/21/2015

Phylicia B.

The local spider population caught wind that I'm phobic, so they all decided to throw a party at my house. Unamused, my husband started killing them as he found them, but once he found some ON HIS PERSON, we realized they meant war. In an attempt to show we were serious about the war they were thrusting upon us, we began taking POW spiders. We would leave them trapped under glass containers as a warning to other spiders that they too could befall the same fate should they choose to continue their pilgrimage into my home. Apparently they were unphased and soulless and we had to call in reinforcements. Clearly we needed to move to full-on chemical warfare. I've used Trio before and they have always been a great ally in my battle against bugs. Bill was quick to advance and begin the onslaught of chemical warfare that these spiders had pushed us to take. He even investigated our POW spider camp and informed us we were holding Wolf Spiders captive. His spider warfare intelligence was impeccable. It's been about 5 days since the spider D-Day and so far, we haven't seen a soul. It's eerily quiet, and I almost wonder if the spider army is calling in their reinforcements. Or maybe they are all truly deceased. Or maybe the mere site of Trio sent them in retreat. All I know is, my home is no longer a wolf spider frat house and I can finally do my laundry in peace without guerrilla spider warfare. To seal the deal, I signed a contract with Trio so I may call them to battle whenever bugs may challenge us in the future using preventative measures. If you are experiencing any bug terrorism in your home, I would highly recommend Trio. I honestly don't bother to call anyone else.

Description of Work
Spiders had called for war upon my home.

04/05/2014

Phylicia B.

Everything went great! We had used Trio in the past at our previous house so they were our first call at our new home. I beieve we worked with Bill who was very courteous and personable. He remembered us from the year or so ago we had used him last. He was very knowledgeable and knew what type of insect I had around the exterior of our home just by my terrible description. I would never hesitate to call him out should anything else arise and I would always recommend Trio to friends or family members in a heart beat.

Description of Work
We were noticing an increase in spiders and centipedes in our basement. We also found Carpenter ants in a tree in our backyard as well as earwigs around the exterior of the home. Trio Pest Control came out to spray for these pests.

Category pest control

Thank you so much (Member name removed) for the kind words! I am so glad I could help resolve your pest issues!! It has been my pleasure working with you! Pleas do not hesitate to call if you have any pest issues!! Thank You for your business. Bill

01/25/2014

Kathe D.

The wasp nest was HUGE. One of the largest they had seen. Don't remember the date or exact cost but was very reasonable. We didn't have anymore problem with wasps flying around (after they found out their ''home' was gone). The person was very easy going and professional. Hire this company. They are great!

Description of Work
They came out and got rid of a HUGE wasp nest.

10/05/2013

Annette L.

I called just before close of business yesterday and explained I was having a lot of problems with spiders coming out of the woods and looking to make a home at my house as it's beginning to get colder outside. I was scheduled for service this morning! This company is always on time, has the best rates in town, and stands beside their guarantee 100%! Very knowledgeable and personable. Do your business here folks. You'll be taken good care of.

Description of Work
Sprayed to help keep insects away from/out of my home.

06/18/2013

Bradley H.

It was a very good experience. I paid for it.

Description of Work
I used Trio Pest Control to do some pest control for a friend of mine. It was bedbugs.

05/31/2013

Phylicia B.

We lived next to a field, so mice were always looking for a warm place come fall/winter. We also apparently live on top of an ant colony, because we had ants so bad they would come up through pipes. During preparation for our wedding, we had a lot of cardboard boxes shipped to us, which as we were told, are ships for roach eggs. Needless to say, by the end of winter, our home was being overrun with nasty critters. Trio Pest Control came out and laid bait and traps for all three pests are an incredibly reasonable price. It even came with a 3 month warranty, so when the ants came back in the summer with a vengeance, Trio came back out to lay more poison at no cost to us. They were always on time, efficient, and very knowledgeable. They were more than willing to educate and explain to us why we were having such problems with the ants and where the roaches had come from. I would recommend Trio Pest Control to my best friend, I trust them so much.

Description of Work
Eliminate and treat for mice, ants, and roaches.

Bye Bye Bugs Inc

Member discount $29.00 initial visit for ongoing pest control agreement or $10.00 one time visit pest control 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. For faster service, please call (317) 897-4244. Award winning.

Action Pest Control

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: ActionPest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control on Angi
    WITT PEST CONTROL LLC

Witt’s Pest control has been owned and operated by Indianapolis firefighters since 1956 As we protect your home from unwanted pests, period. Its staff consists of men and women dedicated to protecting Indianapolis and surrounding area homes and properties, who are thoroughly and continuously screened by the City of Indianapolis for reliability, honor, and health. Having a team committed to risking their lives for Indianapolis homes and citizens helped Witt’s Pest Control provide the highest quality and trustworthy pest services to our customers. Over 25 years of experience in pest control. Located on the south side of Indy, serving all of Marion Co. and the surrounding areas. Competitive rates, and top notch service. Please call 317-787-8106 to schedule.

Offers by WITT PEST CONTROL LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

We offer pest control services for homes and businesses in Central Indiana. We effectively remove unwanted pests such as spiders, ants, bees, wasps, hornets, roaches, termites, rodents, and more!

We do not offer animal control services for wild animals or birds.