TNT Janitorial & Floor Care Specialists

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2008

Our goal is to provide the best quality service with 100% satisfaction guaranteed at the very best prices. Specially trained & certified technicians approach each and every customer with honesty and integrity, confidently answering on a variety of questions, providing the safest, most effective techniques available and explaining the differences in how we work and why different types of problems require different procedures in order to reach success. Our experienced trained specialists are ready and willing to help and guide you through the whole process....

Before 1

+16 more images

floor cleaning (100)carpet cleaning (45)floor buffing (23)marble & granite (23)house cleaning (19)countertop installation (19)tile installation (19)hardwood floors (13)handyman (4)dryer vent cleaning (3)upholstery cleaning (3)interior painting (2)

10/31/2021

Laura S.

They did a fantastic job with both bathrooms in our house. The tile work in our showers is beautiful and exactly what we wanted. They were thorough and took the time to do the job right. They cleaned up every evening and are great communicators throughout the project. I highly recommend them, and we will definitely use their services in the future!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodels

Category ceramic tile, drywall

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

03/10/2021

Patrick M.

This was our second time using TNT Janitorial Services. Once again, we cannot express enough praise toward Thomas Ferguson (owner) and his wonderful co-worker, John. We had, what we thought were ugly, whitish water stains on the hearth of our marble fireplace. For years, we tried to treat it ourselves, but to no avail. They were stubborn and couldn't be removed. Thomas revealed that they were actually acid stains. He and John used a diamond sander and special solution. Not only was the extensive stain damage removed, but it was polished to its original beauty. It looks brand new! We highly recommend TNT Janitorial Services. They are professional, knowledgeable experts! They treat your home like it's theirs. You will not be disappointed! Judy & Pat

Description of Work
Cleaning stains on a marble fireplace

Category carpet cleaners, marble & granite, buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/26/2021

Patrick M.

Thomas and John did a wonderful job cleaning our 70 year old slate foyer. It was dirty, dull and stained. The grout was filthy. They arrived promptly at 1:00 and several hours later we could barely believe our eyes! The foyer was gorgeous and restored to its original beauty. They also repaired a broken piece of marble on the hearth of our fireplace. (They are coming back to remove some acidic stains on that, as well.) They left everything neat & tidy after the job was complete. Thomas and John were true professionals....friendly, respectful and very knowledgeable about slate/stone/marble. They explained the process, so there were no surprises. Cost of work was very fair. One more thing, and I think it's an important one - Thomas and John didn't smell like some service people that have been in our home -- no cigarette, marijuana or alcohol odors and not once did we hear any profanity. It was so refreshing. We will be using them again and do not hesitate to recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
Slate foyer was cleaned and polished

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

08/18/2020

Gretchen C.

We needed to have our rugs and furniture cleaned for our recent home wedding. TNT/Revitalize was professional and reasonably priced. They worked with our schedule and there were no hidden cost surprises! They did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it—and all with a smile and a great attitude

Description of Work
Furniture and rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

08/13/2020

Sean H.

Initially we hired TNT to install a shower surround with some tile. After seeing their attention to detail and effort put in, we added on some other projects to include a deep clean of the existing tub - which they made look like new and saved us hundreds if we had had to go get it reglazed - as well as install a replacement kitchen counter top which makes the existing kitchen look significantly more high end than what was there before, they even did some painting since after they cleaned the tub and put in the shower surround, the walls looked dingy, now it looks like a brand new bathroom. These guys also don't hit a problem area and quit. They adapt and overcome the challenge and press forward. Problems happen on job sites, it's always good to have a team that won't get discouraged or slap something together just to be done (or quit...I've seen all three before.) I run a lot of jobs for myself, and recommend to others for their jobs as well. Very few contractors make it to my speed dial just because it's often better to get two or three opinions and quotes than to call one team. However, a few do make it on the speed dial, and these guys are one of those contractors that I've got on speed dial for any handyman/small project needs I have.

Description of Work
Multiple Projects

Category ceramic tile, countertops, handyman service, house cleaning, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/30/2020

Michael T.

Thomas and John are awesome. They are my go to contractor and handyman company for all jobs around the house. They are very hardworking and have a wide range of skills. I could not recommend them enough!

Description of Work
Paint Garage

Category gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/06/2020

Jack O.

It was excellent. The crew was very professional and the quality was very good. What was outstanding was the level of communications during the project as it was a multi-visit job. Have already had them do another project and will use them in the future. We are totally happy (and are very picky about communications, professionalism and quality).

Description of Work
Install a tile backsplash in the kitchen

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

07/06/2020

Jack O.

Went perfectly. They hung the drywall and did all the finishing matching some drywall that was already in place. The joints are indistinguishable; very professionally done. Painting (primer and two finish coats) of the same high quality. The level of communications between us, the crew and the office scheduler was outstanding. Certainly above our expectations. We will use them whenever we have projects in the future. Totally pleased.

Description of Work
Installed, finished and painted drywall in our garage.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

07/03/2020

Dan H.

TNT replaced incorrectly installed hardwood flooring (installed by another contractor) with vinyl flooring in our basement. They were efficient and professional and completed the work in the time they committed to. The finished product was fantastic.

Description of Work
Replace basement hardwood with vinyl

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

06/19/2020

Charles G.

The guys were professional and competent. They did a great job and we would use them again...highly recommended.

Description of Work
Cleaning and sealing tile flooring

Category ceramic tile, buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

02/25/2020

PATRICIA H.

Everything went extremely well. They were very professional, and did a great job cleaning the furniture. I would definitely recommend them and will not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Two sofas and two chairs with arms cleaned.

Category upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

01/13/2020

carolyn J.

Great! in and out quickly very clam and neat, This was the best job I have ever received from any carpet cleaner. I told their office I was not expecting a miracle, but this is what I feel I received. This is now my carpet cleaning company. I will try the grout and marble cleaning!

Description of Work
5 rooms of carpet cleaned and pet treated ! Area rug cleaned, stairs and landing.

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

12/18/2019

Megan C.

These guys do a great job cleaning my carpet every year. They are prompt, personable and professional! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/12/2019

Courtney M.

I left a message and it was returned within 2 to 3 hours. She was very friendly provided all the information I needed. Informed me of the guys names who would be coming to my home to do the work. The day of my appointment I received a text message confirming the appointment. They arrived on time got to work immediately and was finished within 45 minutes. I loved my floors they looked awsome. I would recommend this company as they are very professional good value for your money and punctual.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

09/14/2019

Ray O.

I contacted them by way of Angie’s List. They promptly messaged me asking for the size of the house, I gave them the information, and asked them to contact my realtor for further info. The issue is they didn’t contact my realtor, no message from them notifying me of an issues due to contacting my realtor or any other problems. I also called them and no answer.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

The realtor was contacted and a message left but no response or reply was made back to us. It may be possible there was a mixup of communication. Had contact been made again through you regarding no response from the realtor, perhaps we would be having a different outcome. Apologies if this resulted in you seeking another provider.

04/29/2019

Doene M.

Went exceptionally well. Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend TNT for any carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
Clean floors

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

03/18/2019

ELLEN M.

reasonable price, excellent job, and you could tell these professionals took price and care in their work, a rarity these days.

Description of Work
Refinishing floors

Category buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

11/28/2018

JEREMY H.

Went well. Good communication, timeliness, and job well done!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

10/26/2018

ADAM P.

It went really well. Communicated well, cleaned and looks great. We needed 2 rooms, stairs, and a hallway done. They even followed up and made sure it was done to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/19/2018

Leslie F.

They did such thorough work. I was initially impressed at how organized and communicative they were during the scheduling process. They let me know in advance that they could come a little early and were very flexible with timing. The carpets look great, they were quick and thorough and got my carpets looking and smelling great. They also put together and mounted a huge entertainment center which was an enormous project. They made sure everything was as perfect as possible (I was missing some pieces and this was not their fault, they did great working around it) and explained how to finish other jobs I was working on. I was so impressed at how much they did. It wasn’t just over when the specified work was done, it was over when they were satisfied everything was completed correctly and even mopped before they left. Their rates are very reasonable and to top it off they are also some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. I will absolutely bring them back for other projects.

Description of Work
They cleaned all my carpets including stairs, closets, hallways, etc. They also installed a mounted entertainment center.

Category carpet cleaners, handyman service

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/03/2018

EDWARD S.

Technicians arrived ahead of schedule and were ready to start the job immediately. As requested, they thoroughly cleaned all high-traffic areas in our large great room. Upon completion, the carpet looked like new!

Description of Work
cleaned carpet in one large room

Cost $79.99

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

07/10/2018

Dianne R.

Professional experience from start to finish. Highly recommend

Description of Work
TNT cleaned residential carpet

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

06/14/2018

G Michael C.

No response to request for a quote.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning