THOMAS BENNETT PAINTERS INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2002

We have 2 employees. We sometimes sub contract....

EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION INC

EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION SPECIALIZES IN THE INSTALLATION AND CARE OF CEDAR ROOF SYSTEMS. WE ARE THE ONLY CEDAR SHAKE AND SHINGLE BUREAU CERTIFIED INSTALLER IN INDIANA. OUR ROOF PROFESSIONALS ARE SPECIALLY TRAINED AND ADHERE TO THE CSSB INSTALLATION AND REPAIR GUIDELINES. WE ALSO CLEAN AND TREAT DECKS, WOOD SIDING, LOG CABINS, FENCES AND OTHER OUTDOOR WOOD STRUCTURES USING OUR OWN SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, TIMBER OX GREEN WOOD PROTECTANT STAIN

Offers by EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION INC on Angi
JD Hostetter & Associates

Our goal at JD Hostetter & Associates is to treat every customer honestly, fairly and respectfully. We treat you and your home the way we would want our home and family to be treated with an efficient, low pressure experience. This means that we are available when you need us — whether that be by phone, text, or email. No one makes the right decision under pressure. That’s why we take our time to help you understand the process so you can make a decision at ease. We give you options that fit your needs and budget and won’t try to upsell you on products or services you don’t need. If any problems arise after the project is complete, we are always available for you and will treat you like we treat our own family.

C & Z Painting LLC

Since 2000. C&Z painting has provided exceptional service to ours customer in Indianapolis. Original started with my family and now they came to me . We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. We have 18 employees. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. May contact through email or phone. Please include your phone number . we do woodworking, water damage restoration, gutter repair.

Offers by C & Z Painting LLC on Angi

01/21/2015

Helen M.

Description of Work
THOMAS DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF PAINTING THE ROOMS I NEEDED PAINTED. HE DID LEAVE THE SIGN UP IN MY YARD FOR WAY TOO LONG. BUT WHEN I PUT IT DOWN IN MY YARD BY THE BUSHES I NOTICED IT WAS REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.

08/01/2013

CAROL A S.

We have used Tom for years and years. He has done our exterior painting and all interior work at our old home and current home. He is great with color. I usually have an idea of what I want and then ask him to pick because he just sees color hues and tones and it always looks great! Plus he cares!! He wants you to be completely satisfied and will do anything to help. Plus he is 100% TRUSTWORTHY! I never worry to leave him at the house or if I am not home we tell him the garage and alarm code! We trust him so much that when we were on spring break he did our kitchen table and chairs for us! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Painting my kitchen table

Category interior painters

Thank you for your business.

12/07/2010

ROY & PAMELA O.

It went well. He did a good job at a good price. We've used him for other things and we've found him to be reliable. We're already planning to call him to have him do another job in our home. I'd recommend his services.

Description of Work
drywall, painting-exterior/interior.

Category house painters,interior painters

11/29/2010

JEFF S.

They have always done a fantastic job. He is very good about giving you an appropriate price and his work is just really good.

Description of Work
Thomas Bennett Painters did a small outdoor painting job for us recently.

Category house painters

07/03/2008

ZACH F.

This was the first time I had used his services. It went pretty good. I can trust him. He had the key to my house and could come and go as he pleased. It took him about two days to do the work.

Description of Work
He painted some of the interior of our house.

06/19/2008

ELLIOTT K.

Excellent work!

Description of Work
Tom showed up, viewed the rooms that we needed painted, and gave me an estimate for time (materials extra). He's been doing painting for me for over 4 years now, and I hadn't had anyone as reliable, reasonable or efficient in the previous 26 years I've owned my home. This job included oil, as well as acrylics, trim as well as basement walls, touch ups as well as detailed cabinets.

01/17/2006

KELLY W.

ONE ROOM HE PAINTED (THE COLOR WE WANTED) WE DID NOT LIKE. THEY CHANGED IT AT A MINIMAL COST.

Description of Work
Painted the dining room, hallways, basement - multiple rooms.

01/07/2004

BETH W.

Description of Work
PAINTED HALLWAY, LAUNDRY ROOM, KITCHEN AND MASTER BATH.

10/21/2002

RORI G.

THE PAINTERS WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND NEAT. THE PRICE WAS SLIGHTLY MORE THAN I ANTICIPATED, BUT THE JOB WAS TOP NOTCH. THE ONLY CONCERN I HAD WAS THE ALMOST TWO MONTH DELAY IN GETTING THE JOB STARTED BECAUSE THOMAS WAS BEHIND ON OTHER JOBS. HOWEVER, ONCE THE JOB WAS STARTED, THE PAINTERS WERE ALWAYS ON TIME AND EVEN WORKED ON SUNDAY.

Description of Work
THOMAS BENNETT PAINTERS PAINTED THE EXTERIOR OF OUR HOME, WHICH IS MADE OF CEDAR.

Category house painters

THOMAS BENNETT PAINTERS INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2002

35 E 87TH ST

Indianapolis, IN 46240

Interior , Exterior painting, deck cleaning, deck staining, wallpaper removal. Some handyman services.