The Mold Removers LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2002

1030 E 86th St. Ste 34B

Indianapolis, IN 46240

Complete mold remediation services. We have been in business for over 15 years and cover the entire state of indiana. We also do testing for mold contamination for all areas of your home....

mold removal (50)roofing (2)

09/01/2021

Do not know why this was sent to me.

Description of Work
N/A we do not have any mold

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

03/19/2019

I received an analysis a couple of weeks earlier from another reputable company stating I had mold, but without suggestions on how to fix it. I called Jim Marshall on 3-11-2019 and explained my problem. Our biggest issue was a musty smell in two downstairs bedrooms. His associate Buddy came by the next afternoon. He measured the walls for moisture, pulled up carpet in corners to check for water st...

Description of Work
mold remediation

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

10/19/2018

Inquired about mold testing for daughter's bedroom. He gave me a few ideas over the phone of what to do as opposed to just to tearing up the place. If we need a test, I'm definitely calling back.

Description of Work
Mold testing for bedroom

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

09/14/2018

I recently hired The Mold Removers to remediate (kill and remove all remove) mold found in my home’s attic and crawl space. My realtor initially recommended them, then I checked out their great reviews on Angie’s List before I called. I spoke with Jim Marshall when I called, who also sent me the quote after his partner Buddy came out to assess the situation the next day. I felt I was in good hands...

Description of Work
Mold remediation in attic and crawl space that was noted in home inspection for home sale.

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

07/26/2018

Decent job performed but too pricey. Dumpster left a job site 5 days too long. When picked up the truck ruined my 3 week old asphalt sealant.

Description of Work
Mold Removal

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

01/23/2018

Called Jim to set up a consultation. When I described what the situation was he recommended trying to handle myself. Gave me step by step directions. If it doesn't work I will definitely call him. Amazing in this day and age to find someone willing to help and actually not profit from it!!!

Description of Work
Needed consultation on spots of mold

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

09/20/2017

It went very well as we were under a lot of pressure to get this done before our final inspection. These Gents are very customer service oriented and kept constant communication with us - the job was completed in record time. We were very pleased!

Description of Work
We need mold removed in our Crawl space prior to selling our house.

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. We enjoyed serving you. Jim

03/17/2017

I called Jim in a panic because I needed the mold removed in order to sell my home. He calmed me down, reassured me that he'd take care of it and rendered an extraordinary and prompt service- and for 33% less than the other quote I attained! I highly, highly recommend Mold Removers to anyone and everyone!

Description of Work
Mold removal in attic, basement, and crawl space; vapor barrier installed in crawl space.

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

03/13/2017

They didn't find anything, but were professional in dealing with my concerns.

Description of Work
We had an unpleasant odor in our house. I was very concerned about mold. The proprietor suggested a couple of things to do before they came. They didn't find any mold but I was impressed that they seemed more concerned with a solution than just wanting to collect a service fee. I hope not to encounter strange smells in my house again, but if I did, I wouldn't hesitate to call them. It wasn't cheap, but it was worth it for my peace of mind.

Work Completed On 11/04/2016

01/06/2017

I contacted Jim because we needed a second opinion. Our buyer's inspector had (wrongly) determined that there was mold in our attic, so our buyer had a different large mold treatment company (unfortunately well-rated on Angie's list with a high volume of reviews) come out. I was told "there isn't really mold in the attic", and then in the same sentence that "there was some by the chimney" and gave...

Description of Work
Visual mold inspection

Work Completed On 01/05/2017

Mold remediation environmental & ecological, inspection, testing & remediation.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check