Please call for more details.

The Light Guy

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2005

6542 N Olney St

Indianapolis, IN 46220

Bring the night to life! Our quality outdoor lighting system will tastefully accentuate the beauty of your home and landscape, enhance functionality while providing safety and security for your home. Owner operated. ***We work with Low-voltage lighting ONLY***...

10/01/2019

Steve H.

Perfect! Ralph Redmond, Indiana Outdoor Lighting is easy to work with and very responsible in his response to any issues - And there have been few!

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting

Thanks, happy to help.

09/27/2019

Brenda S.

When we moved here 5 years ago we were lucky to find Ralph at Indiana Lighting. He helped us maintain and improve our outdoor lighting features that had been installed by the prior owner of our home. He switched out all the bulbs to LED and has been very attentive to our annual requests for maintenance. He is such a nice guy and great to work with and prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting upgrades and maintenance

Category outdoor lighting

I very much appreciate your review. Happy customers make it all worthwhile!

08/31/2019

LORI H.

Process was very smooth, we are very happy with the result! And Ralph was very responsive when one of the wires was accidentally cut by another contractor. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Installed landscaping lights

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Happy to help you. Thanks for your business.

08/30/2019

Julie S.

Ralph is excellent to work with. Very responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced outside landscape lighting and repairs

11/17/2018

James P.

It has been a very pleasant experience with Indiana Outdoor Lighting from the start. Ralph arrived as planned to provide a quote. The price was very reasonable with what appears so far to be top-quality material and installation. The landscape lighting was planned as a surprise for my wife on our anniversary (who had talked about wanting landscape lighting for years...this is not like giving her a Dustbuster...). Ralph adjusted his installation schedule for when my wife would be working, including having to reschedule once because she ended up being home one day. I had a component appear to be failing after some use. Ralph came to the house quickly, agreed there was a problem, and swapped the part on-the-spot. So, overall, two thumbs up for Indiana Outdoor Lighting.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Glad to help you with this project. I hope Mrs. [Member Name Removed] was pleased with her anniversary surprise.

11/09/2018

Mindy O.

Ralph was great. Extremely professional. Gave suggestions, easy to work with, price was good. Highly recommend. Lights look great! Very happy.

Description of Work
4 bullet fixture up-lights for the front of our house in our landscaping

Category outdoor lighting

It was my pleasure to help you. Glad that you are pleased with the result.

10/24/2018

Susie C.

Great!! Mr. Redmond showed up a couple days after our landscaper finished and installed all wires and lights in one day. He is knowledgeable, courteous and fair.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting for our new home.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

I was my pleasure to help you. Enjoy your new lights.

09/03/2018

JB O.

Indiana Outdoor Lighting installed out lighting system three years ago and they did a very good job of design and installation. It has worked perfectly for three years with no problems until recently when one bulb needed to be repaired and they were very responsive in getting it replaced.

Description of Work
Installation of outdoor lighting

Happy to help you.

08/19/2018

Diana D.

Ralph Redmond with Indiana Lighting new how to repair. zhe repaired all in the same day and then came back next and moved some of the lights to different places in my landscaping. I highly recommend Ralph Redmond and Indiana Lighting..

Description of Work
Repair lighting that the landscaper torn into and didn't know how to repair.

Category landscaping,lighting,outdoor lighting

06/21/2018

Stacey R.

He was prompt and fixed fast. He worked with me on the price since it was a very fast and inexpensive part/job.

Description of Work
got exterior lighting workings

06/20/2018

Stacey R.

He knew I had a tight timeline and he fit me in his schedule. He found the problem with the light and fixed it on the same visit. Initially when I called and asked him to come out, I asked him to adjust the other lights due to growth, as well. However, when he came, I was not home and unreachable, and while he did fix the broken light, he did not adjust any of the other lights per our discussion. We talked afterward about it but he was already gone. I will still call him next time I need something, but will want to be home when he is here doing the repair. UPDATED(6/21/2018): Ralph came back the very next day and adjusted all of the lights per my original request. They look great and I appreciate his efforts!!! Again, I would hire him in the future as he has been here a few times!

Description of Work
Fix one landscape light that was not working. Adjust all other lights based upon growth of plants.

06/05/2018

Michael W.

Estimates to rehabilitate 74 neglected fixtures of landscape lighting on my newly purchased property was needed. Ralph showed up early for our appointment. He immediately began testing and diagnosing the problem with the precision of a specialist. Then he gave his recommendation in easy to understand terms with extraordinary honesty: He was willing to do all of the work but his company would be the best value for this part of the job and another company would be best for the other part. The reassuring expert and reliable professional advice that Ralph provided was greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting Service

Category outdoor lighting

I appreciate your review very much. Hope to work with you again.

12/20/2017

Sara H.

Ralph showed up on time and began working at once. The job was done per the lighting plan and turned out beautiful. The wiring was done efficiently and effectively concealed in the surrounding landscape.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting & Wiring

Category electrician,landscaping,lighting,outdoor lighting

I'm glad you are happy with the results. I enjoyed working with you.

11/18/2017

Michael B.

Ralph fixed the bulb quickly and since I was not home at the time, he promptly contacted me detailing what he did.

Description of Work
Ralph installed outdoor lighting for us several years ago. One of our lights was out, so today, he came out and replaced the bulb free of charge, as it was still under warrantee. I highly recommend this company. Ralph is very responsive and does a great job!

Category lamp repair,outdoor lighting

Thanks, we value you as a customer!

10/04/2017

David C.

Ralph, from IN Outdoor Lighting was extremely responsive from the outset. He immediately responded to my inquiry via their web site, cam out within a day or so for a consultation and followed up with a thorough, written estimate. Once we signed off on the estimate, Ralph was on the job with a matter of days and completed the work in just a few days. The outcome is great, we couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
We had recently moved into a new home and needed an updated landscape lighting design.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

Glad you are happy with our work. Welcome back to Indiana!

09/23/2017

JEAN B.

We have used Ralph for a number of years - and have always thought highly of his work. He has installed new fixtures and repaired old ones. He is a pleasure to work with. I am also proud of the fact that he donates a portion of his fees back to the community - to Big Brothers Big Sisters. Always glad to do business with someone who lives his values in his work.

Description of Work
have done a lot of things with Ralph over the years - repairing old fixtures and installing new ones - always prompt and helpful. Most recently repaired an outdoor light pole and suggested ways that really kept the cost down.

Category outdoor lighting

Thank you for the kind words. Always happy to help!

09/23/2017

Melissa A.

The work was completed in a timely fashion. I will definitely call them again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired outdoor lighting.

Category electrician,landscaping,lighting,outdoor lighting

We are very happy that you are pleased with our efforts.

09/06/2017

KELLY F.

Excellent, as always. We've used them for years and found them to be reasonably priced with great service.

Description of Work
Replaced a fixture, troubleshooted issues

Category outdoor lighting

Thanks and very happy to help you.

09/06/2017

NANCY G.

Extremely well. I have used this company multiple times and they ALWAYS do an outstanding job.

Description of Work
repair landscape lighting, replace fixtures and repair wiring deficiencies

Category electrician,lamp repair,lighting,outdoor lighting

Thanks and glad we were able to help you with this project.

08/30/2017

WENDY W.

Outdoor Lighting did do it and it's still great. They have done it on a very timely basis, and there have been several times they've had to come back because I've taken out the unit accidentally. The price was reasonable. They were timely, effective and very pleasant to work with. It took just a day to install, and they cleaned up very well. Communication is very good. They were just great to work with.

Description of Work
Lighting installation.

05/09/2017

JENNIFER H.

Project went smooth from beginning to end. Ralph arrived and quickly gave me ideas of what to do while respecting my budget. He provided an estimate quickly (within 24 hours!) and we scheduled the job. He arrived on-time for the installation and the lights were installed. You couldn't tell he was there after he was done except my house had lights all around it. Would use again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Added up-lighting and path lights in my landscaping.

Category outdoor lighting

Thank you for your generous review. Serving you was our pleasure. Please call if we may help you in the future.

04/29/2017

MARK T.

I had 3 quotes for the lighting. I found that Ralph not only was very competitive but he took a personal interest in putting together a plan that would meet what I was looking for. He also suggested some additional uplighting of trees in the yard to compliment the look. After installation, I decided I wanted to make a change to one of the lights and Ralph responded promptly and made the change. He was very customer-focused and wanted to make sure I was totally pleased with the work. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends/neighbors.

Description of Work
I had completed construction of a new patio and landscaping and wanted to add some nice path lighting and some uplighting

Category outdoor lighting

Thanks for your positive comments. We are happy that you are pleased with our service.

04/13/2017

Nancy S.

I needed a new photocell and now my lights are working. I appreciated his responsiveness.

Description of Work
Four years ago, this company installed outdoor LED lighting around my patio. I needed a repair, called and Ralph was able to come the same day.

Category outdoor lighting

happy to be able to help

03/28/2017

MICHAEL L.

Well - the light was fixed and continues to work well to date.

Description of Work
Had a landscape light fixed.

Thanks for your business

02/27/2017

KELLY F.

He does a wonderful job and is reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Ralph has done upkeep/repair of our outdoor lighting for a few years now.

Category outdoor lighting

Thanks for your positive feedback. We are glad that you are pleased with out service. RR

Glimmer Landscape Lighting

Glimmer Landscape Lighting is locally owned and operated. We specialize in working with you to create the perfect lighting design for your specific taste and budget. We also offer an app to get you a contactless quote within 90 minutes*. This free app is "Glimmer Landscape Lighting" and is available for both Apple & Android phones. *90 minute quotes are available during regular business hours, anything submitted outside of regular business hours will be quoted the next business morning

Offers by Glimmer Landscape Lighting on Angi
    Gil's Lamp Repair

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charge may apply. Please contact by phone for any inquiries 317-255-8453

Luminocity

We install landscape lighting systems that will beautify your home and landscaping. If you have a system and it needs service let us know and we will be glad to help. When we meet we ask lots of questions and listen. Lighting is personal. Lighting adds beauty, safety and security. Every home is unique and it is important to reflect your tastes in the design. Our goal is to create a masterpiece as we paint with light – beauty and elegance.

C8043501
    Indianapolis
    Indianapolis DOCE

Architectural & landscape lighting, design, installation, outdoor lighting. Low-voltage systems only. Design, project and product consultation

High-voltage systems (ex: lampposts), holiday lighting.