The Davey Tree Expert Company

Founded 1880 • With Angi since September 1997

6801 Hawthorn Park Dr

Indianapolis, IN 46220

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree and lawn services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your

06/04/2020

Richard and Kathy V.

They did an excellent job and gave prompt courteous service. Superior customer service and this is an excellent company. They cleaned everything up perfectly. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They took a tree down and removed the stump in my front yard.

11/13/2019

Bob D.

I've used them the whole summer for variety of things. The service was good.

Description of Work
I've used them for fertilization and weed killing.

Category lawn treatment

08/29/2019

James W U.

It went great! They are very honest and they show great attention and care for your trees.

Description of Work
Removed dead ivy from my fireplace chimney

08/08/2019

Colleen C.

No work was done but they responded immediately.

Description of Work
Tree service. Checking on my trees.

06/20/2019

Travis S.

The gentleman that came to give us a quote was very prompt and explained exactly what they were going to do. When the crew came out to get the job done, they were quick and efficient. Renting a stump grinder was going to cost $200. They did the job for us for $250. $50 well spent!

Description of Work
Stump removal

04/08/2019

Sharon B.

Isaac Miller was the arborist that I worked with. His knowledge of the trees and the process needed for removal, replanting, and restorative options for the existing remaining trees was excellent. Easy to work with. Another company was selected to do the work by the association but my time spent working with Isaac was exceptional and worthy of feedback.

Description of Work
Quote was needed for bidding process for a big neighborhood association project.

01/21/2019

Cordelia W.

Prompt appointment and professional evaluation.

Description of Work
Evaluate trees for damage and potential impact on roof.

07/22/2018

Kenneth D.

Very well, remove tree and cleanup area

Description of Work
Remove tree

06/25/2018

Douglas M.

I was very happy with Davey trees. The arborist name was Isaac. He was terrific, listened to what I was looking for in a tree and then made recommendations based on that and what was good in our area. Very satisfied with their work. I did have to have him come back to fix a tree that blew over seven days later in a severe storm, they came back without hesitation re-planted the tree and staked it out. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I had two trees planted, one of them replaced a tree that it died that Had been planted by our builder.

05/07/2018

Ruth K.

Rep was Alex and the workers were Matt and Adam. Matt and Adam did a super job on our yard. They trimmed some trees and removed a very large evergreen tree that was diseased and replaced it with a different kind of evergreen 6' tall. They were very hard workers. They left the yard looking immaculate. We would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
We needed to have tree removal and trees trimmed

Category lawn service, tree service

10/02/2017

JAMES & MARY R.

They were great. I would recommend them. Very professional

Description of Work
Pruned all deadwood and limbs. Pruned limbs away from house.

08/14/2017

JENNIFER C.

I've had work done by this team over many years. They do good work, are very professional and reliable. They are not the cheapest but competitive.

Description of Work
Took a tree down and trimmed remaining trees.

06/15/2017

Elizabeth R.

very professional; responded to concerns; prompt

Description of Work
Trees trimmed, tree removed, fertilization and insect control

06/02/2017

Diana E.

Work was well-done, on time and good clean-up.

Description of Work
5 trees trimmed and 2 trees removed.

05/19/2017

WILLIAM S.

They were prompt to quote. The equipment they brought in was sufficient for the job, and they did it in the time-frame they said they were going to. Their price was competitive.

Description of Work
I had them take a couple trees out. They cut 2 trees down and replaced them with 2 new ones.

05/18/2017

Hannah G.

Mike Volz came out and went through the whole yard, making recommendations for fertilizing and an assortment of treatments. We opted to go with their once a year fertilization treatment which really seemed pretty reasonable, given that it only needed to be done once a year. His advice was very helpful, encouraging us not to prune some of the larger branches of one of our trees as he was concerned it might be too stressful for the tree. The company came out about two weeks later and did the actual fertilization.

Description of Work
Was interested in shrub and tree fertilization. Also wanted a quote for some tree pruning.

04/17/2017

Danny M.

Due to a privacy fence and uncooperative neighbors, the work was a bit more difficult and time consuming than expected. Also, the ground being damp, made it difficult as well. they did an awesome job of limiting the damage to my lawn and any thing else. One fence board was broken, but they are working to get me a replacement board.

Description of Work
I had 2 large mulberry trees removed and a large silver maple cut back about 20 feet.

04/12/2017

PAM + GARY J.

They're really great about keeping you informed about what's going on. Do what they promise. Their workers are excellent, whether taking down a tree or trimming it. They had to take down several dead Ash trees very close to the house and didn't even touch the house. Clean up is excellent.

Description of Work
Tree work.

04/10/2017

John K.

They sent out an Arborist to come out and look at the trees. He was very knowledgeable and informative. They came out and took down 11 very large trees in about 30 minutes. They were very professional and knew what they were doing. They did exactly what they said they would do. They sent a crew out of four guys and a couple of cranes, and they were here in and gone within 30 minutes. We were really happy with their work. We had gotten competitive bids and they were competitively priced.

Description of Work
They came out and cut down some trees for us.

04/05/2017

Ryan D.

Kevin at Davey is careless and inconsiderate. He doesn't follow the instructions of his clients, and doesn't make an effort to repair damages.

Description of Work
Two years ago my neighbor hired Kevin from Davey to cut down and remove some trees on his property. Several of these trees landed on my property, and remain there to this day. Last week I contacted Davey to hire them to remove the logs and debris, and do a bunch of other tree work on my property. We scheduled an appointment, which was cancelled by Kevin just one hour before he was due to arrive.

Category tree service

Hi, [Member Name Removed] - Thank you for alerting us to this situation. We will be looking into the specifics of this complaint and will send you a direct response soon.

03/28/2017

Michelle C.

I hope they will come this year. They were planted in the fall, so they look dead, but they are not dead. They were fine. They planted trees, did some fertilization of other trees and took a dead tree out.

Description of Work
They planted some trees.

03/14/2017

Rick R.

They're very good. We have had them for several different things. They been out to the house three or four times. They have been various charges. They did what job we wanted done, and done like I say in an very professional matter. That is why the ratings are done the way I gave them to you.

Description of Work
Trimmed trees.

02/23/2017

CAMILIA & TOM H.

They came up with a better solution to our tree issues. They did a locust tree, crab apple tree, and pine tree. They explained what they were going to do and did it. Mike V, an arborist, gave great advice.

Description of Work
Some of our trees needed to be trimmed back so we could have a roof replaced and siding put up.

02/13/2017

Lucinda P.

Great! Davey Tree is reliable and trustworthy. Work Donne when they said it would be done and the people I've met at Davey Tree where very professional and nice to deal with.

Description of Work
Had a dead tree removed from our front yard. Also Spring clean up of beds, as well as trimming of shrubs and trees.

Category lawn service, mulch, tree service

02/07/2017

Lissa J.

Fine, so far. We are continuing treatment, as we have done for the last 6 years.

Description of Work
Treatment of our Ash Tree, to protect against the ash bore.

Naturalawn Of America

A one-size-fits-all chemical program is not a safe approach to lawn care. As the recognized leader in environmentally responsible lawn care services, our approach is safer and more effective than traditional chemical services. Our NaturaLawn of America lawn care programs are customized to the needs of each individual lawn. We work with your complete yard environment to create a naturally healthy lawn that stays that way.

Lawn Pride Inc

Our story starts in 1983, when we began developing the best formulas for Indiana lawn care. Because we know all about the soil, grasses, weeds, and insects in your yard, we know exactly how to make it beautiful. It is time to take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and rely on our regional know-how to get the job done! We do not just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our strong commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are greeted with respect and appreciation. With our small-town Indiana roots, we are both your neighbor and lawn care provider.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

ARBUCKLE NURSERY & LANDSCAPING

With over 7 years of experience serving the Indy area, Arbuckle Nursery & Landscaping, Inc., is the solution for all your garden, lawn and landscaping needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship, so that the next time service is needed there will be no question who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Annual Tree Care Maintenance, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Shrub Pruning, Cabling & Bracing, Tree Planting, Tree Fertilization, Insect and Disease Management, Lawn fertilization and renovation, Overseeding and Aeration, Grub and Pest Control

Residential Mowing Residential Snow Removal