We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

TCK

Founded 2018 •

1309 Valley Forge Dr

Indianapolis, IN 46234

Thanks for viewing TCK! We are highly experienced carpet and upholstery cleaning professionals. Clean, sanitize ,protect, deodorize, all included! No pushy sales or inexperienced employees. As business owners and operators we want to ensure an exceptional cleaning at an exceptional price. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Projects

Church  project
Church

202046220

04/03/2021

Chandler L.

Called several companies and out of 10 these guys were the only one willing to work me on the schedule the same day. Checked in several times, updating me after they completed other jobs so I could have a good idea of how soon I could expect them. Were very professional and friendly when they arrived. They did not waste anytime! Came in, located the stain, neatly and respectfully brought in their equipment, and completely removed the stain. Pricing was cheaper than the companies that were NOT willing to come the same day. Overall great experience and will be contacting them for any future carpet cleaning needs, as well as refer them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Stain Removal

10/22/2020

chris H.

Dakota called in advance to schedule the appointment and the called themorning of to reconfirm the arrival time. He was on time and completed the work quickly and did a great job. I would recommend and definitely will use again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

10/14/2020

Stephanie C.

Really great experience. Friendly and on time. Got a lot of stains out of my carpets and they look like new! Would use again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
carpet and upholstery cleaning

10/05/2020

charlotte H.

It was a pleasant experience working with Dakota, and my carpets look and smell great!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

09/21/2020

Jane B.

upholstery cleaning

Description of Work
Dakota was professional and polite. He explained the procedure and answered my questions. He said if I need any follow to give home a call. My couch and love seat look like new!

Category upholstery cleaning

09/16/2020

Dustin G.

Everything went great from quote to final closeout. Dakota from TCK did a great job at a great price, I highly recommend having TCK clean your carpets.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Ephraim R.

It was really nice. My wife liked it, she's happy with the result. They knew what they were talking about and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning and some furniture.

Carla W.

It was excellent. This was way more than I expected. Dakota goes above and beyond, honest as a person as could be, incredibly polite, and did exactly what I wanted. He also pointed out areas that need improvement.

Description of Work
They did drywall, cleaned and removed mold, and sprayed.

Category drywall

Raphael C.

Great job. I first had them clean my carpet in my apartment. Job was so good I talk to my church finance team about them cleaning the carpet at the church, and we agree to have come and clean the church. Everyone agreed that the was great and we will have back to maintain the church cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning

Tim H.

Great customer service and we were very pleased with the results! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning

08/24/2020

Ryan M.

It was the best it could be. He's very responsive, very punctual, and very flexible.

Description of Work
He did carpet cleaning.

07/23/2020

Susan S.

They did a fantastic job. They got out all the stains. I was extremely pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Furniture Cleaning

Category furniture repair

On Time Restorations

24/7 Water Mitigation Services, sump pump failure, busted pipe, overflowing toilet, sewage back up. Fire and Smoke Mitigation and Restoration. Contents pack out and cleaning after fire.

A & D Hydra Clean Inc

Award Winning. Locally family-owned (2nd generation) and operated. Nine IICRC certified uniformed technicians plus support personnel available 24/7. Emergency Services. Residential and Commercial work. Complete Reconstruction. General contractor, insurance work welcome. Coupon/discounts available –ask us about our Angie’s List Coupons. Estimate cost can be applied to services performed. Angie's List Super Service Award recipient 11 years in a row. Refers to licensed plumbers for plumbing work.

All Dry Indy

All Dry Indy specializes in 24/7 EMERGENCY Water and Mold remediation services. Call for a FREE ESTIMATE! Owner Scott Lavengood is a lifetime Indianapolis resident who enjoys serving our community through his church ministry and through All Dry. Do you have Water Damage inside your home from a plumbing leak, flood or leaky appliance? All Dry can help get your home dry again! Growth, mold or mildew inside your home from a previous leak or moisture? All Dry can remove, treat and seal that mold to get your home back to the healthy environment you deserve! Just give us a call!!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal