STARKS PLUMBING SERVICE INC.

Founded 1954 • With Angi since August 2002

7448 DONEGAL LN

Indianapolis, IN 46217

TWO EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES HOURLY RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. LICENSE # PC88701498. ADDITIONAL PHONE #: 317-767-7512....

04/18/2019

KERRI F.

Starks was on time and did a wonderful job installing a new water heater! Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

04/10/2019

James L.

Quite well. He and his brother have provided service to us for about 6 years

Description of Work
Drained and corrected problem with my water heater

02/27/2019

Bill S.

We've hired Starks on a few occasions now and couldn't recommend them more highly. Amazing value for your money. Extremely informative educating you on the issue while not overselling you on parts and/or unnecessary repairs. Extremely competitive against other quotes received.

Description of Work
Plumbing Repairs

02/02/2019

Mike O.

It went great! Bob was easy to work with, knowledgeable and everything was priced fairly. I’ll certainly be using them again!!! You can trust them inside of your home even when you aren’t there! Great company!

Description of Work
Bobcame out to do various plumbing items at our home for an inspection report.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, wells, drain cleaning

08/06/2018

Gail E.

I was very impressed with Bob's quick response as well as his honesty and professionalism. His work is top-notch and his prices are very reasonable. I will definitely call him again!

Description of Work
The first time, Bob worked on cleaning my water heater as best he could due the fact that there is not a drain in my basement. He also adjusted a valve to my outside water line. The second time, he fixed a toilet valve issue that I had botched and checked to see if a shower fixture leak needed immediate attention (it did not).

11/30/2017

Betsy R.

I have used the Starks for years for all of our plumbing needs. Both Bobby and Steve are true professionals. They know what they are doing, they get the job done and they charge a fair price.

Description of Work
Repair work both indoors and out.

09/13/2017

Russ S.

Bob was very good to work with. His price was better than fair. He works by himself and is very quick.

Description of Work
New water heater and drip pan installed

08/28/2017

Nancy S.

Just Fine, Work was neat, and finished in a timley manerr

Description of Work
Had New Garbage Disposal Installed, New Kitchen Faucet Installed, Garage Drain cleaned

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/27/2017

Linda M.

It only took a few minutes to tighten a loose fitting and he did not charge us as we have used his services many times before. We greatly appreciated his consideration.

Description of Work
checked a leaking pipe

07/20/2017

Kathleen Y.

It went fine. Steve actually offered a suggestion for the toilet over the phone which I did try. When he came, he found it was a very simple fix. The water heater had to be replaced and it seems to work fine. The water heater capacity is 74 gallons to accommodate our large tub, so he warned us in advance that it would be expensive. Steve was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking water heater. Made adjustment on toilet.

06/23/2017

Don F.

Excellent service at a fair price. He was neat and careful, too.

Description of Work
A faucet was replaced and new aerators were put on several sink faucets.

06/03/2017

William D.

Excellent. I cannot say enough good things about this business. This is not a "chain" business. The business name is their name and they obviously care about their reputation. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
New water heater installed, new faucets installed and other plumbing issues addressed.

05/16/2017

KATHY D.

He is honest, reliable, and shows up when he says he is going to. I have been using him for about 4 years. He does good work and I have never had to call him back to fix something.

Description of Work
They replaced my sump pump. Last month, he did a repair to my kitchen sink and repaired a leak under the sink.

Category plumbing, wells

04/16/2017

Joseph W.

Steve Stark did a great job at a very reasonable price, esp. since the company usually does not travel to the Far North Side of Indianapolis too often. The faucet lost some pressure so I called him on my daughter's recommendation. He first took the faucet apart to check on dirty line filters. They were clean but he did notice that there was a white hard substance in the faucet pull out hose which he could not get out. And since he thought trying to get it out might puncture the hose he suggested replacing the faucet. So I purchased a new faucet and he returned to replace it. I really appreciated his promptness and willingness to come up to the Northside. The new faucet is working great now.

Description of Work
Repair or replace kitchen faucet.

04/01/2017

Andrew M.

Whole experience went very well. I knew exactly what I needed done, Was able to send him the part information and he was able to pick the parts up and had everything he needed for the repair. Took him 40 minutes and everything works wonderfully. Found my new go to plumber for anything in the house.

Description of Work
Needed to have the tub valve replaced with some of the trim.

03/12/2017

Mike O.

It went well. Steve came out, I left for work, they were done before I came home in the evening. He gave an honest quote, and came in under budget.

Description of Work
New Water Softener installed along with re-plumbing in the mechanical closet.

Category plumbing, water softeners

01/19/2017

DEBORAH B.

Outstanding! I called Stark Plumbing and they set up an appointment with me. I was not sure what the problem was. Mr. Stark arrived on time. Mr. Stark replaced the wax seal on the toilet and reset the toilet as he thought it was the source of the leak. The job was completed quickly and he cleaned up the area. I would definitely hire again! I had them estimate some other future plumbing jobs for me.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my bathroom floor. Mr. Stark replaced the was seal on the toilet.

11/29/2016

Karen S.

We have used them for plumbing needs for 25 years. Nothing has changed.

11/29/2016

Karen S.

They told me that they were going to have to charge me for an emergency call, as it was the weekend. I was upset about the sump pump, and told them to fix it. To fix the pump was $40.00, and the emergency call was only $35.00. I have never seen an service call for only $75.00, and two brothers own the company. Fantastic work, clean, polite, do good work. Had sump pump back up installed, and neighbor's wondered why I did not have an generator, I told them it was the sump pump. They wanted one also.

Description of Work
Sump pump.

Category plumbing, wells

11/11/2016

William C.

Very professional, knowledgeable, a good guy. Fast service cost was good, and service was quick.

Description of Work
Drain Stack had hole in it.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

11/03/2016

Michele H.

Steve was very professional, friendly, and did a wonderful job. His total time here was less than 15 minutes but in that time he was able to explain the type of tub spout that I have and why they sometimes come loose and how to fix it in the future. I would highly recommend him for all your plumbing needs!!!

Description of Work
We are in the process of selling our home and the inspector flagged the tub spout in our hall bathroom as being too loose. So we hired Steve with Stark's Plumbing to come out and repair.

10/04/2016

Linda M.

Steve Starks was professional,took time to evaluate the problem explain what needed to be done.Was efficient and did not put any pressure on us to do other things or sell products. He did the work carefully,answered questions, and was sensitivity to the needs of my elderly parents. Cost for both homes was reasonable. We have used this company several times and always been satisfied with their work. Always called when on the way and was prompt.

Description of Work
Needed work in both my parents home and my daughters home. Water heaters replaced in both homes and shower and bathtub not working in my parents home. New faucets put in garage sink.

09/22/2016

kim C.

Went well. Easy to set up, very professional, did a quick but great job. Left things looking nice and clean upon completion. Ended up charging me less that first anticipated.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet installation

09/14/2016

James G.

Called to have leaking disposal replaced. Appointment was made. Plumber arrived at designated time and replaced disposal. I have used Starks in the past and find them to be an honest, professional, and reliable company to deal with. You can count on satisfaction when dealing with this firm.

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal.

08/01/2016

Susan M.

Stark's plumbing was on time and performed the job as expected. Their price was very reasonable and their customer service was very responsive. We will hire them again for next plumbing job at our house.

Description of Work
Install a new supply and drain line for moving the location of bathtub