SPEEDWAY BODY SHOP INC

Founded 1972 • With Angi since July 2003

20 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR WINDSHIELD INSULATION. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: BHUGHES@SPEEDWAYBODYSHOP.COM...

Romans Quality Touch

Romans Quality Touch

19 years at same address. over 100 years of combined experience

10/30/2020

Excellent. They did all the work, the car looks like new and even cleaned the floormats and interior as well as wash the car. Very professional, explaining what needed to be done and kept me up to date with progress reports.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rear bumper and underside parts and lights, repair damage to liftgate, repaint and replace broken parts.

CATEGORY auto body repair,car accessories

01/23/2018

Excellent repair with prompt service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor repair on our Ford Edge

CATEGORY auto body repair

12/11/2017

Speedway Body Shop was amazing. They reattached my bumper and it looks fantastic. Best part, they were able to do the work for under $200. I was blown away. The staff did a great job of explaining what they had done and why they did. Would definitely use again if I rip my bumper off of future vehicles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I tore off the front bumper of my 02' Acura while parking, while the bumper came off there was no major damage to the structure of the parts. Worried I'd be paying $800-1000 for a new bumper/paint/labor, I asked if they could reattach the existing since it's an older car.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

09/14/2017

They gave us an estimate, quickly. They were able to schedule my car in for repair in a timely fashion. They did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired damage to my car and painting.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

09/01/2017

The price was a little high. I was quoted for an hour and half worth of work and it took a half hour and they didn't lower the price.It wasn't' outrageous but paying labor for more hours than what was needed. I only came in contact with two people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my side mirror. I tore it off backing out of garage.

CATEGORY auto repair

AUTO COLLISION REPAIR, AUTO GLASS REPLACEMENT, PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR FOR HAIL DAMAGE VEHICLES. LIGHT MECHANICAL REPAIRS, WHEEL ALIGNMENT. SUSPENSION REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT

Ask for details.