Soft Touch Moving & Storage

Founded 2006 •

DOT 707793

5136B E 65th St

Indianapolis, IN 46220

Soft Touch Moving is a full-service moving company for residential and commercial clients moving both locally and long distance. Whether you’re relocating your business, moving across town, or going across the country — we are here to help! No job is too big or too small for our professional moving crews. We provide free estimates as well as offer a full line of packing supplies and boxes. ...

movers (12)storage unit (2)

12/15/2020

Kept us informed at each step. Movers were courteous , kind, thoughtful and were prompt and worked steadily and efficiently. They were EXCELLENT in all aspects. Great value. We would use again and highly recommend to others

Description of Work
Move whole house into storage and then later move into new house

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Our excellent customers like you make it easy! Call us if you need anything.

11/03/2020

The crew took very good care with handling expensive/fragile items, went the extra mile by stopping by our storage facility with a second truck, and did a great job of getting large furniture up a tight staircase with 180 degree turn without damaging anything. They put together our beds and sectional and got the whole job done quickly. Excellent service, great value.

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you all.

07/07/2020

Hunter and Rob came on time when I needed them and moved my things quickly and efficiently. They were courteous and professional and took care to place items where I wanted them. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Moving my belongings to a storage unit

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Review for Soft Touch Moving & Storage - 5136B E 65th St, Indianapolis, IN - 38698821

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

06/09/2020

They were fantastic. They were on time, very attentive, and took tremendous care to do everything very perfectly. They are very nice and did a brilliant job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They moved my office.

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure helping out BPS Marketing!

06/02/2020

They did a amazing job from start to finish. Jeff and Maurice were amazing and beyond expectations. Even if they charged by the hour they work fast and very efficient.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

05/28/2020

It was really good. I will recommend them, they were really nice and overall it was a good experience.

Description of Work
They moved me one home to the another.

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your review!

05/27/2020

It was great. They were very friendly. I appreciated how communicative they were. They made sure everything was okay. They offered to move my furniture around. They were great.

Description of Work
They moved me from my Bloomington apartment to my Indiana apartment.

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

Thank you, we are happy to help!

05/25/2020

I have trusted Soft Touch Moving to help with 2 moves and could not be happier with the service I recieved! Monica is awesome, very professional and personable, and her crew is nice and does the job quickly and with care. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to move.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review and kind words.

05/19/2020

Couldn’t be happier with Soft Touch and their team. We asked them to meet us at a central warehouse, move over 300 60lb boxes from a semi into their truck. From there they went to the county north and made a very difficult delivery that required unloading at the street and then taking the boxes to stories down to a storage area. After that the remaining boxes needed to be driven and unloaded at a ...

Description of Work
Commercial Moving

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your kinds words and were happy to put your flawless plan to action!

05/19/2020

Process of getting the move quoted was very easy. Movers were prompt and on time. Extremely hard workers that made the process of moving as short as it possible could. Will definitely hire again if I move again.

Description of Work
Local Moving

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you!

Local and Long-Distance Moving, Short and/or Long-Term Storage, Warehousing Services, Packing, Full Service Packing, Partial Packing, Staging

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check