RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER....

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

DP Professional Painting

Interior Painting Exterior Painting Residential; Commercial

Painter 1

Painter1 of Indianapolis is a locally/owner/family/Veteran run and operated company with over 20 years experience. We are your one stop spot for all of your painting needs. We specialize in all facets of painting and remodeling. We are extremely competitive and understand the value of building a relationship with our customers. Our projects are always clean, on time, and on budget. We will go to all lengths to please our clients every needs. *Please note that we paint owner occupied residential homes, no investment properties or rentals, and no virtual quotes Once you use us, you'll never have to find another painting contractor again. Workmanship guaranteed. Prompt reply to your request. Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by Painter 1 on Angi

12/20/2016

I have used Rick Mayfield several times over several years. Always on time, fair price, good worker. He is my "go to" guy.

Description of Work
Painting, light construction, handyman fixes.

Category handyman service,wallpaper removal,home remodeling,interior painters

10/31/2016

Rick was here everyday for 5 days. Very professional and did exactly what we wanted. Very hard worker. I could leave and trusted him to enter my house. Did a fantastic job and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned , caulked. Drywall on walls that had been damaged,and painted 3 car garage plus steps to attic.

10/19/2016

Informed us of the work to be done in advance. Gave suggestions and options.

Description of Work
Prep walls, repair wall marks and paint.

10/18/2016

Rick did an incredible job painting all the interior trim in my home. He did so well with the first floor project in March 2016 that we hired him again this Fall 2016, to complete the scecond floor. He is extremely professional, reasonably priced, and a trustworthy professional. Many of my friends and family who has seen the work he's preformed at my house have asked for his contact info. He's a g...

Description of Work
Rick painted the previously stained interior trim of my 3,000 sq ft home.

04/16/2016

Rick was extremely punctual, professional, and easy to work with. As the job progressed, and we were witness to Rick's quality, we added more and more rooms. His prices were very reasonable and he was quite detailed in his work. He removed hardware to paint and reinstalled when finished.I did not find a paint drip or problem anywhere upon completion. Rick was very good in his clean up and protecti...

Description of Work
We hired Rick to paint our great room area and all the baseboards, trim and window trim through out the house.

03/29/2016

Rick does excellent work. He is reasonably priced, punctual, honest, and easy to work with. I will use Rick again for future projects and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Rick painted a sunroom, as well as living room and bedroom ceilings for me. I wasn't in any hurry to get the projects done, so Rick would call when he didn't have any exterior painting jobs or other pressing jobs.

12/01/2015

He was booked out farther than I wanted to wait for my project, but he was a very nice man and very helpful.

Description of Work
I was looking for someone to spray paint my light fixtures and called him to see if he was able to do the work.

09/30/2015

It went very well. Mr. Mayfield does good work, is professional and courteous, and is reasonably priced. I am very happy with the result and would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Painted exterior wood trim (overhangs, bandboards, door frames, porch posts and railings), front door, garage door, decorative shutters, guttering and downspouts.

09/24/2015

We were thrilled with Rick and his work. He is very careful and did a great job. We will be using him in the future. We recommend him to anyone who wants a fantastic job done.

Description of Work
Rick gave us numerous estimates on many jobs. He was very patient.He mudded several celings, painted and sealed everything.

Category drywall contractor","interior painter

08/27/2015

Rick was great to work with. He takes great pride in the job he does, so you can tell he loves what he is doing. He's professional and makes sure you are happy.

Category house painter

INTERIOR PAINTING, EXTERIOR PAINTING, DECK STAINING, DRYWALL & PLASTER REPAIR, WALLPAPER HANGING & REMOVAL, EPOXY PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING.

LEAD PAINT REMOVAL. .