Reid's Housekeeping LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2003

7828 E 88th St

Indianapolis, IN 46256

Locally owned & operated. 23 years experience. References available....

10/16/2018

JOAN W.

Received excellent timely service. The siding looks great and Don came the next day after I called. Scheduled windows for the next week. All communications were professional and staff were all pleasant and friendly. Sherry came and cleaned windows inside and outside, and cleaned screens. Looked great. Started to sprinkle while she was working and she offered to reschedule if I was concerned about rain while windows being cleaned. Didn't matter to me but thought it was nice for her to consider this. Sherry worked hard and was conscientious about the job she was doing. I would definitely call Reid's again for cleaning services and would ask for Sherry and Don : - ).

Description of Work
wash siding, wash windows

Category siding, window cleaning

08/14/2018

Peg P.

Depending on price, I would hire again

Description of Work
House cleaning

11/27/2017

Julia I.

The work done was excellent! The job was much more thorough than I anticipated, and the price was very reasonable for such a large undertaking. Don was very prompt and courteous. He worked very hard to make the siding as perfect as possible. I would definitely use the company again and recommend them to my family/friends.

Description of Work
Reid's recently added the service of cleaning aluminum siding. I had the mold and dirt cleaned from my home.

Category house cleaning, pressure washing

08/24/2017

PETER W.

They’ve been here twice. I think we are fairly pleased with them. They are coming back on a monthly basis, though. I really don't know what to tell someone about them. They seem professional and punctual. I believe they were there for three hours. I did not personally come into contact with any of them.

06/13/2017

Gretchen L.

Great. Did a very thorough job and didn't rush.

Description of Work
House cleaning every two weeks

04/24/2017

Barbara N.

great, they do a nice job, dependable & thorough

Description of Work
they clean our home every three weeks

02/24/2017

James M.

Everything has been good. One person came out to do the work and it took about 3 hours. That person was great. They are thorough, punctual, and they communicate well.

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

02/16/2017

George W.

They did a good job. Fast, good job, and price was reasonable. I was having some people in for a few days, and I had it cleaned for that. I was satisfied. There were three workers, and it took three hours to complete. The rooms were spotless, and excellent. Everything was well. Cleaned, and they didn't track anything in. The workers were all good.

Description of Work
Cleaned several rooms, my basement. About eight hundred square feet.

01/16/2017

Beverly O.

They are great. No matter who the send to clean they are always friendly and always ask if there is anything I would like the to pay special attention on. If I have a special request or need to change or add a cleaning for special occasion, then I call Tina Reid and she is always helpful in making this happen.

Description of Work
I use them biweekly for routine housekeeping.

12/05/2016

Matt H.

Very happy with them. They show up on time and do a good job. The employees are friendly and nice.

Description of Work
It was a regular house cleaning.

12/05/2016

Matt H.

They're consistent which is why we keep using them.

Description of Work
This was for a regular housecleaning.

11/14/2016

Carla S.

Exceptional reliability and flexibility. Hard--working, friendly, professional workers. Trustworthy and caring individuals. Tina Reid is always flexible with scheduling-making and has made adjustments each time I've asked. I have never had to call with a major concern.

Description of Work
I have had my house cleaned monthly by Reid's for about a year.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

09/29/2016

Elizabeth C.

The first cleaning went well, but when I called to schedule the next cleaning, things turned around. I left several messages over the course of several weeks with no response. I finally was able to get ahold of someone and scheduled a cleaning. The woman said there would be an additional $25 fee for each week over four weeks it had gone uncleaned. I explained that I had been trying to contact them for over two weeks, and I didn't feel it was fair to have this charge. I was told the matter would be presented to the owner, but I made the appointment. I go all of my supplies ready and prepared my house so that the cleaners wouldn't have to tidy up, but no one showed. I called to discuss this and was told the cleaning was not schedule - it was, though. Additionally, to reschedule they would charge the $25 a week from the initial cleaning which was now two month ago because of communication problems on their end. I NEVER post complaints, but I am absolutely furious with the treatment and disrespect shown to me by this company. I was looking for stress relief in using a home cleaner, but this company has only increased the stress in my life.

Description of Work
Basic monthly housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with your cleaning company. After surveying our client records, I do not show you as a client of Reid's Housekeeping. However, it is usual and customary for a Housekeeping company to add a surcharge for additional weeks between cleanings. This is due to the fact there is more build up for the Housekeeper to clean. Therefore, it takes longer and this covers her pay. I hope you have success with future cleanings. Carolyn Hubbard Client Relations Director, Reid's Housekeeping LLC

09/12/2016

Frank Y.

They may come on different time, anytime, and I don't know the time, they come on the same day, and they are very punctual. They're thorough, professional, I don't have any complaints.

Description of Work
I had them come every two weeks.

09/06/2016

Amy W.

Whether I am home (rarely) or not, they always do a beautiful job. Each lady who has come has been polite and thorough. Tina's communications are always timely and friendly.

Description of Work
Full housecleaning every other week

08/05/2016

Kelly C.

I am no longer using them. We stopped using them because they don't clean like I clean and it was kind of pricey. Compared to other quotes I got, it was reasonable. They were always on time.

Description of Work
I did hire them.

02/23/2016

Joan S.

I heard about them through a friend of mine who had used them. They are very reliable. I think their price is a little high. I plan to use them again.

Description of Work
I had Reid’s ever since. I stuck with them. Every two weeks they do basic housecleaning. They do our floors, bathrooms, kitchen, and dusting.

11/18/2015

Justin T.

It did not go well. They cleaned while I was at work. When I arrived home, I noticed I did not smell that usual good smell of a clean house. This is what they did not do that was supposed to be done......they did not Clean Master bathroom shower, vacumn carpet in Master bedroom and bath, clean kitchen sink and wipe down counter tops, clean laundry room, sweep every carpeted room in house, clean baseboards, clean blinds. Yet all of these things were checked off the list. The wet and dirty rags used to clean were stuck back inside my container of clean rags, rather than put in the laundry room. The sweeper leaves marks on the carpet so I could plainly see that most rooms were swept just inside the doorway. I called right away to let them know and I did not hear back from them for 3 days. I gave them all the above information and they said they would look into it and call me back. Another 4 days went by until I received a message saying I would get a $35 refund. What a joke. I paid an extra $25 so really they took $10 off the price of my house not being cleaned. I cancelled my service immediately and would not ever recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Since it had been 4 weeks since they last cleaned for me, I was told that the price to clean my home on 11-6-15 would be $25 more than my usual price.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for taking time to communicate with us why our service did not meet your expectations. It is our sincere desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible. November 6th was on a Friday. Unfortunately we could not respond until Monday as we are closed on the weekends. As stated a partial refund was issued. After receiving specific details from Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we sent a letter and a free cleaning to replace the service you were unhappy with. We strive to keep customer satisfaction and quality as top priority. We have appreciated having you as a satisfied customer over the past year. We value you as our customer and value your opinion. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. Tina Reid Reid's Housekeeping LLC

05/04/2015

MATTHEW S.

The cleaning person came to the house in the morning on time, that was great- I was showing her the house and the first thing she said to me was - where is the check? I was a little taken back by that ! I told her that I am working from home and I would give her the money, I never had someone tell em to pay them right away! She stated that was the "rules" and she was just following directions". As I was walking her through the house, she was on her phone texting, I explained she may want to to listen to what I was telling her since I was showing her where the supplies where and what I liked, she informed me she was texting the "boss", well maybe she needs to be in the moment and spend time with the customer instead! As the cleaning progressed, I asked her if she dusted my bedroom and she had this "attitude" of YES, I DID!! but as I took her up to the room and showed her the dust and then showed her the foot prints in my bathroom from her sneakers in my tub, she said, YEAH, I did that , I must have forgot to clean it up- REALLY, she forgot to clean it up was my thought.... So overall, If you want someone in your house to give you an attitude, then go with this company. Never again, I NEVER WRITE REVIEWS!!! but this time, I felt compelled to write a review, she left the house without sayings she was leaving, I was in the kitchen, and she was in the living room ( I live in a tri-level) - you would think that when you leave someone's house, you at least would be courteous enough to say "Thank you" or "Goodbye I am done now"....

Description of Work
Cleaned my house

Category house cleaning

Good Morning (removed member name), I am sorry that you were not happy with the cleaning that my service provided yesterday. I will be more than happy to offer you a full refund. I will call you today to discuss the details. Sincerely, Tina Reid Reid's Housekeeping LLC

04/15/2015

Fred A.

I called her after Christmas and say she needs help and so she sent someone out and it was really nice. It was great. She came to the rescue. They did good work. The job took a little longer but it was fine. It was wonderful. I would definitely call her back.

Description of Work
It was Tina Reid for cleaning services. She did the downstairs, the basement and my hall.

12/25/2014

KAREN R.

Tina was great helping me schedule and choose the services. However, they were so busy that I had to wait a couple of weeks. When I needed to change the day, it was very easily done, too. The cleaner was a marvel! She moved all our clutter out of the way before cleaning. There was so much to do and she tackled it all. I was particularly pleased that they called me along the way with estimates of how much more time it would take, so that I could decide how much I would spend. Such great service, I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning after about a year of not having a housekeeper!

09/24/2014

Linda A.

We have Reid's clean our house on a regular schedule. Tina is very flexible if we ever need to schedule our cleaning for a different day. Her employees are conscientious and punctual. We have had several different ladies for Reid's clean for us and every one of them does an excellent job. The house is clean, and everything is as we left it only clean and fresh. It is a pleasure to come home after work on cleaning day We feel the price is very reasonable for the excellent work they perform and I do not hesitate to recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Reids Housekeeping cleans our house on a regular biweekly basis

09/22/2014

SHERRY B.

They clean the most heavily used parts of the house, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen/hearth room, living room. Once in a while I will have a spring cleaning where they come in and help me do a deeper, bigger clean. They consistently do an excellent job. They are great people to work with. Tina is flexible. Once in a while I have to change the schedule. She always works things out.

Description of Work
A Reid's housekeeper comes once every two weeks to help with housekeeping. I have used Reid's for many years.

09/18/2014

Kathryn M.

It is a general housecleaning. They do dusting, bathrooms, floors, beds, etc. I have been using the service from them for over a year now. I have been very pleased with the work. The owner is always very communicative and she wants to make sure her customers are happy.

Description of Work
They do housecleaning for 2 times a month.

09/18/2014

Blake F.

One housecleaner comes out and they always do a good job. They call to remind me of the appointment too. The housecleaners sweep baseboards and fans. They clean bathtubs and showers. They even make the beds if the beds are not made.

Description of Work
They have been very good to work with. I have been very happy with them. They come for me every 3 weeks.

Indy Area Snow Removal

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in snow removal and salt spreading services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Carmacks Lawn Care

Carmacks Lawn Care specializes in pressure washing, but also offers mowing, mulching and car detailing. We wash decks, sidings, and sidewalks. Both residential and commercial properties. We have over 10 different employees and work around Avon and Brownsburg.

Window Genie of Indianapolis North

Window Genie is North Indianapolis’s leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout North Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville and the surrounding areas. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIE MOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!

Offers by Window Genie of Indianapolis North on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential, home & office cleaning. Detailed cleaning in every room, moving items to clean, under & behind, co-webs, light fixtures, woodwork, blinds, polishing, all floors vacuumed, swept & mopped, Customized housecleaning, move in & move out cleanings, window cleaning.

Laundry.