Reed's Sharpening & Repair Service

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2010

Mobile Tool Sharpener...

Shine's Lawn Care Plus

Family owned , we have been in business since 2011. Even lawns get tired - Sometimes you inherit a tired lawn when you buy your home. Sometimes you help wear it out yourself because you're too busy to give it the time or attention it needs.That's where we can help. We take pride with every job we do, customer satisfaction is our number ONE goal. Grass cutting is billed monthly - other jobs upon completion Major credit cards accepted

Country Painting

Country Painting is a family owned and operated painting company that started with Grampa Mike and his 2 sons; now with their sons as well (4 more boys!). Painting has been in our family since 1959. We strive for friendly service, professionalism and attention to detail.

JD Hostetter & Associates

Our goal at JD Hostetter & Associates is to treat every customer honestly, fairly and respectfully. We treat you and your home the way we would want our home and family to be treated with an efficient, low pressure experience. This means that we are available when you need us — whether that be by phone, text, or email. No one makes the right decision under pressure. That’s why we take our time to help you understand the process so you can make a decision at ease. We give you options that fit your needs and budget and won’t try to upsell you on products or services you don’t need. If any problems arise after the project is complete, we are always available for you and will treat you like we treat our own family.

06/24/2016

GWENDOLYN G.

He was very conscientious. He made sure not to cut any flowers when he was cutting the weeds around them. He made sure to tell me that he would do the lawn care the same way he would do his, which is really nice. He hauls away all of the extra debris too.

Description of Work
He took care of my bushes and some of the landscaping in the yard.

Category lawn service

10/08/2015

GWENDOLYN G.

Description of Work
He mows my lawn and sharpens my knives.

09/18/2013

GWENDOLYN G.

He's so conscientious about what he does. His work was excellent!!

Description of Work
He trimmed my hedges and bushes in our backyard. He hauled away the debris and everything he cut off from the bushes.

08/21/2013

GWENDOLYN G.

I have had Eugene out to do work for several years. I always enjoy the services that he provides. I will have Eugene out to do more work for me in the near future when it gets cooler! I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Eugene did some landscaping in my back yard. He removed and cut up all of the weeds along my fence line.

10/16/2012

GWENDOLYN G.

He is very good. He is great! He cleaned up took his stuff away and left. I have had him before.

Description of Work
He painted my home today outside. He painted 3 wooden. He also trimmed some post on my garage patio.

Category house painters

11/02/2010

GWENDOLYN G.

He also does home services and landscaping. I found him in the Eastside Voice. He cleans up the area completely. He took up the hedge and then he tilled the ground, planted grass seed, laid down hay to cover. He would come back and check to see how things were progressing. When he was not happy with it and he ended up redoing the entire project. I now have grass starting to grow. He follows up wonderfully.

Description of Work
He took down a hedge along the side of my house.

Reed's Sharpening & Repair Service

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2010

3415 Periwinkle Way

Indianapolis, IN 46220

Sharpening barber blades, grooming shears, paper cutters, and