Real Green Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

Locally owned. Green Products, Green Company. Fast Drying, no steam cleaning. Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional service area....

Premier Steam Cleaning Inc

Premier Steam Cleaning Inc

Premier Steam Cleaning Inc. has been servicing Indianapolis and the surrounding areas very proudly. We are committed to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. If you are in need of residential or commercial steam cleaning, our staff will ensure you the best service in the industry. Our trained and knowledgeable staff can offer you same day service. In most cases, with your surface dries in two to three hours with no re-soiling! We are certified for your protection and peace of mind. We strive for premier customer service.

Offers by Premier Steam Cleaning Inc on Angi

07/30/2018

They did an exceptional job cleaning the carpets. Looked great when they were completed. Prompt, courteous and I would highly recommend them. They definitely have me as a future customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

07/10/2018

The cleaning was great and the service was fantastic. Will use for all my cleaning needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery Cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

07/09/2018

After being very pleased, last October, when Joe cleaned the carpet in the finished portion of my wife's and my basement delighted I requested another appointment, this one to clean our living room, dining room, hallway, and office carpets. Once again, I was delighted: Joe and his partner were very pleasant (I was not ready for them, when they arrived, and they kindly and patiently waited) and eff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home carpet cleaning

02/22/2018

Fantastic. This is the second time I have used this company and will be in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 bedrooms, hall, living room and dining room carpets cleaned

10/20/2017

The two men cleaning the upholstery did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery cleaning; one loveseat and two chairs.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

DRY in 1 HOUR, GREEN Carpet Cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning.