Real Green Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

1636 Walpole Ln

Indianapolis, IN 46231

Locally owned. Green Products, Green Company. Fast Drying, no steam cleaning. Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional service area....

07/30/2018

Marilyn S.

They did an exceptional job cleaning the carpets. Looked great when they were completed. Prompt, courteous and I would highly recommend them. They definitely have me as a future customer.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/10/2018

David R.

The cleaning was great and the service was fantastic. Will use for all my cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

07/09/2018

SABRINA & DAVID F.

After being very pleased, last October, when Joe cleaned the carpet in the finished portion of my wife's and my basement delighted I requested another appointment, this one to clean our living room, dining room, hallway, and office carpets. Once again, I was delighted: Joe and his partner were very pleasant (I was not ready for them, when they arrived, and they kindly and patiently waited) and efficient, the result produced by their efforts was superb; they were able to remove several stains that I had assumed would challenge them. I appreciate that the products used do not harm the environment, dry rapidly, and have a minimal, pleasant scent, and I was grateful that Joe brought to me a new bottle of his excellent spot cleaner. Thank you, Joe!

Description of Work
Home carpet cleaning

02/22/2018

LINDA B.

Fantastic. This is the second time I have used this company and will be in the future.

Description of Work
3 bedrooms, hall, living room and dining room carpets cleaned

10/20/2017

Jeanne L.

The two men cleaning the upholstery did a great job.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning; one loveseat and two chairs.

Category upholstery cleaning

10/17/2017

Joshua N.

Outstanding and very professional!!! I highly recommend!! Got everything out. Perfect job. Thank you

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

10/15/2017

SABRINA & DAVID F.

Joe, the owner, and a member of his team cleaned the carpet in our basement and on the stairs from/to it this past week. They were punctual, efficient, professional, and personable, their work was excellent, and the price charged for their service was very good. I appreciate the cleaning method that they use, which conserves water (and, as a result, enables the cleaned carpet to dry much more rapidly than steam cleaning!) and uses products that are safe ecologically.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

10/09/2017

Donald F.

Great. Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Used environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in three rooms and one chair.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

09/06/2017

RICHARD S.

Based on the good reviews on Angie's List I called Joe and he was able to schedule me for the next day and gave me a price on the phone. He called in the morning and said they were running early and could they come 30 minutes early. Of course. He and his helper were extraordinarily professional and courteous. They were in and out in about one hour. The carpets look fantastic, probably the best they have ever looked. They use a low moisture process so the carpets dry quickly. All our spots are gone. Terrific result.

Description of Work
Cleaning of carpets in our home---four bedrooms, stairs and landing, living room and dining room.

06/07/2017

Anthony O.

Good good good good good good good good good good

Description of Work
Upholstery good good good good good good good good good good

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Simply Clean Inc

Simply Clean is family owned business located in Westfield Indiana serving central Indiana. We are a carpet cleaning company and what we do we do well. But we like to think of ourselves as more that just that! Our objective is to make it a simple as possible to do business with us while simplifying your life a bit as well. If for whatever reason you cannot find the answer to your question please give us call and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Offers by Simply Clean Inc on Angi
    Premier Steam Cleaning Inc

Premier Steam Cleaning Inc. has been servicing Indianapolis and the surrounding areas very proudly. We are committed to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. If you are in need of residential or commercial steam cleaning, our staff will ensure you the best service in the industry. Our trained and knowledgeable staff can offer you same day service. In most cases, with your surface dries in two to three hours with no re-soiling! We are certified for your protection and peace of mind. We strive for premier customer service.

Offers by Premier Steam Cleaning Inc on Angi
    Organic steam clean of indy

Carpet and upholstery cleaning with no hidden per square foot cost , all prices include pre conditioning of traffic areas and spot treatment .

Offers by Organic steam clean of indy on Angi

DRY in 1 HOUR, GREEN Carpet Cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning.