Pristine Plumbing

Founded 2018 • With Angi since July 2018

4.4

7777 W Morris St

Indianapolis, IN 46231

We are a family owned and operated full service plumbing and drain business, serving residential and commercial customers in Indianapolis and surrounding counties. With a combined 30 years of experience in the industry, the team of professionals at Pristine Plumbing knows what it takes to provide quality service at a fair price. We pride ourselves on a stress free customer experience, prompt professional service, and creating long-term relationships with our clients by providing exceptional service each and every time. Whether you're looking for a plumber to unclog that drain, repair that leaking pipe, or help remodel your bathroom, you can depend on us to be there for you every step of the way! ...

06/28/2022

Laurem H.

They showed up with 30 min of speaking with them on the phone and after taking a look the plumber said he'd better work up a quote for me. I was on a tight deadline because I had AirBnb guests arriving that day but he spent over 30 min tapping away at his phone to work up my quote. This was a simple job, it should not take over 30 min for him to work up the quote. When he was finished he showed me his phone so I could see my options - there were SIX different quotes ranging from $793 to $1,357! Upon further review later, I still cannot tell the difference between these quotes, they all seem to result in the same conclusion - a fixed leak. What could I possibly gain by spending $550? The repair itself took him just over an hour to complete so even at the lowest quote of $793 that I paid I feel like I was COMPLETELY ripped off and taken advantage of. But I was stuck because I had guests coming and he knew that.

Description of Work
Shower faucet was leaking inside the wall

Category plumbing

03/25/2022

Kun Z.

I had an extremely slow draining kitchen sink and called Pristine Plumbing for a service. I thought their promise of "$99 or It Is Free Main Line Drain Clearing" covers this. However, the plumber could not resolved the issue. When I argued that I should not pay because of their promise on their website, the plumber had to call someone, and came back to say that the only way I didn't need to pay for the service is to schedule a jetting service the next day (cost is $449), and pay $100 today and the remaining $349 the next day. (later during the aftermath the owner says that the promise if only for "main line", and kitchen sink does not qualify). I normally would have shopped around for a jetting service but didn't want them worked for nothing so I let them schedule the jetting service next day. Unfortunately, to my surprise, their Jetting didn't work either. What's even more surprising was that the plumbers the second day didn't even know the deal of the first day, and was going to charge me the full $449. I had to call the office and have them to call the people from the first day to sort it out. Now I spent $449 without getting the issue resolved. So, if you have the same wrong expectation of the promise as me, please be aware that "Main Line" clearing guarantee does not apply to other drain issues like a kitchen sink drain. Their plumbers were OK but dealing with their back office is frustrating.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning, Jetting

09/13/2020

Jeanie K.

It is no surprise that Pristine Plumbing is at the top of Angie's List. They are awesome! The technician, Evert, arrived promptly at the beginning of my two-hour (!) service window I needed an underground drain cleared in my basement and he worked very diligently, using two different auger sizes, to get the drain cleared. It probably took more time than usual, because of the age of the house and old narrow plumbing, but the price was still in the normal range (I've had this drain cleared before). The amazing part is, that when it was suspected that tree roots could be the source of the problem down line, Pristine *called me back* and scheduled to follow up the next day with a camera inspection of my main line *at no extra charge.* Exceeding expectations is what quality service is all about, and Pristine Plumbing exceeded mine :)

Description of Work
Drain clearing

Category appliance repair, drain cleaning

07/31/2020

Mary C.

Great. Thorough, on time, crew went above and beyond. Very good prices for the work done. Will definitely hire again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Major work, new sewer line installed from house to street, new water pipes, sump pump installed.

Category wells, drain pipe, drain cleaning

01/13/2020

Terry A.

Excellent! Plumber arrived when promised. Cleared drain in a matter of minutes, was very pleasant and immediately started working on the problem after I was given the estimate and said OK.. Very reasonable cost. We've used this company when it was under a previous name and I would not hesitate to call them again if/when we need a plumber. In the past they've installed sink faucets, were efficient and at a reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Clogged toilet.

06/27/2019

Shannon S.

It was excellent! They were on time. I called the night before then they came out the next morning. They were professional and the owner came, supervised the crew. They were all nice polite guy.

Description of Work
They repaired a refrigerator line work, replaced water heater and replaced some plumbing wires in the kitchen sink.

Category appliance repair, water heater repair, drain cleaning

01/25/2019

Erin M.

Ron and his team are awesome! Extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and great at what they do. They were punctual, accommodating, wore booties when walking through our home, cleaned up after the work, and communicated through every step of the process. For any future needs they'll definitely be the first company we'll call!

Description of Work
Recently completed some major sewer work on our property (outside and in our basement) and also installed a new sump pump.

Category wells, drain pipe

11/16/2018

Mj W.

Cleaned shower drain, open up pipes that were blocked.

Description of Work
Cleared shower drain

10/30/2018

Erin M.

They were extremely responsive and sent someone out to our home within the hour to snake the drain and do a camera scope. So far we've been extremely impressed with their communication, service, and knowledge which is very much appreciated, especially given the age of our home (built in 1900).

Description of Work
This past week we contacted them due to some issues with our basement drainage backing up.

10/26/2018

Joyce H.

The tech was nice, completed the job and overall I was pleased.

Description of Work
unclogging of drain

Elgin Water Care

Family owned and operated since 1946. The Hull family has owned the business for the last 72 years and provides residential and commercial water softening, filtration, drinking water, salt delivery, bottled water and service to most makes and models of water softeners.

Cooper's Water Conditioning

Established in 1978, Cooper's Water Conditioning has national brand name whole house water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, and iron filters that last for years without interruption. We are a family-owned business that offers the highest quality water treatment at affordable prices. Our service area is Indianapolis and all surrounding areas .

Aqua Otter

Welcome to Aqua Otter, a locally owned and operated water purification company serving Indianapolis, IN, and the surrounding area since 2002. Even our supplier Hydrotech Canature Water Group located in Carmel IN. We offer the top water filtration systems and water conditioning services in the industry. Our professional and reliable staff will improve the quality of your water for you, your home, and your office. We strongly believe in honest, quality work and truly care about our customers. Our goal is to find you the solution you need as quickly as possible and deliver quality water. **Payment plans available**

PC11700088
    Indiana
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Full Service Plumbing, Drains, Sewer Camera Inspections, and Excavation (Sewer Repair/Replacement)