PC Computer Guy

Website Design & Development

12:00 PM - 2:00 PM

4601 Bertrand Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46222

Owner operated. Free tech Tips via PcComputerGuy Website as well as WIBC and WTHR Interviews. In business 14 years providing high quality service at very competitive rates for all things tech, computer repairs, Voice over IP Phone systems, building a relationship with our clients. Residential & Commercial services; On-Site, Remote Access and Drop-Off options....

computer repair (214)camera repair (6)home theater installation (1)

03/19/2021

We were not able to retrieve the missing pictures, however, all the back-ups and checks were done to ensure that this never occurred again.

Description of Work
Pictures were missing from my computer, Back-Ups

Category camera repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

12/31/2020

In late November the hard drive on my Dell desk top failed. Dell tech support advised due to its age that the pc was not cover for technical service and should be replaced. In reviewing Angie’s List for providers I found PC Guy. I called and left a message asking for a follow up. Nick called back shortly thereafter and offered to look at the pc. He said I could drop it off that evening if I desire...

Description of Work
Recover data from a failed pc hard drive

Category camera repair,computer repair

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/04/2020

Nick was outstanding. Very customer service orientated. Highly knowledgeable. Went over and above in both problem investigation and solution implementation. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Repaired a frozen computer

Category camera repair,computer repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/04/2020

Nick is the best! I've yet to present an issue that he didn't easily and readily know how to fix. It was a life saver that he was able to retrieve a bunch of emails I deleted. This company always does solid work; highly recommend!

Description of Work
deleted email retrieval

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! That was very kind of you to take the time to write that. It's been a pleasure working with you over the years. I try to run the business with the philosophy of: "Do good and others will do good by you." Hopefully you won't need us for a while, but anytime you do - we've got you covered! Thanks again!

09/03/2020

Very professional and friendly service. Great result.

Description of Work
Complete restoration of computer after major crash and damage by another tech

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/25/2020

Nick connected remotely but could not resolve the problem without physically working on it. I brought the computer to him and he stayed with it for 2 days, resolving some difficult issues. The fee for his services was very reasonable, certainly less than what I expected to pay. Nick has been solving our computer problems for several years and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
A Windows update caused a flurry of popups which I couldn't get rid of.

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/25/2020

GREAT! 3 technicians had already spent a total of 8 hours UNsuccessfully attempting to resolve the problem. Nick detected and resolved the problem in less than an hour and just charged for the partial hour. AMAZING!!!! My husband and I will surely use him again. Annalee Williams

Description of Work
Getting keyboard & mouse to work with my computer again. They still worked on my husband's computer, but even a brand new keyboard & mouse wouldn't work on my computer.

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

06/03/2020

PcComputer Guy is simply the best service provider that I have ever encountered. I have used them exclusively for several years because no matter what the problem is, I've never been able to stump them. The first time I used them the tech team where I worked had given up on solving my problem, but Nick had it figured out in less than 10 minutes. The level of expertise and professionalism is stella...

Description of Work
My computer was slow and there were several updates that needed to be done.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

03/05/2020

Great. Zach was very helpful. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Securing of PC after scammers accessed system.

Work Completed On 03/08/2020

02/19/2020

Excellent. We moved to a new apartment and Comcast could not get my computer connection working. Nick told me the router was the problem so I exchanged it and Nick set everything up perfectly. He is extremely fast and very efficient. I have worked with Nick for several years and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Set up PC in new apartment and work around Comcast problems.

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Maintenance of computer, hardware, software/firmware, virus removal, installation of software, design & purchase of custom pcs, computer education, networking, TV, Hosted VoiP Phone Systems, networking & website construction. Remote Access, Drop-Off (by appointment) or On-Site work. Residential and Business Services. Free Tech Tips available on our website as well as WIBC and WTHR interviews

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal