My Movers Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since August 2010

8070 Castleton Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46250

LOWEST COMPETITIVE RATES! We have the best competitive rates around. We can answer all of your pricing questions & concerns. LET THE EXPERTS HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEXT MOVE! Homes, Offices and Large item moving, we've done it all. For over 37 years we have been your trusted moving company. With two Midwest locations in Granger, Indiana and Indianapolis, Indiana....

07/30/2021

Pamela B.

Excellent!! I can’t say enough good things about these men. They worked under terrible heat and humidity, never stopping. I was amazed at how quickly they loaded my two storage units. I would hire them again I’m a heartbeat! Thank you all for your getting me moved.

Description of Work
Moving service

05/31/2020

Charles G.

Went well. 3 men were on time and worked all day.

Description of Work
Office move

04/28/2020

Michelle H.

It was a smooth move! The crew (Jack, Walter, Ryu) were hard workers, very pleasant, and very respectful. I would recommend My Movers, Inc (and this crew) to anyone looking for movers. I’m always happy to support a local business, and was so happy with my choice of My Movers!

Description of Work
I moved 2.5 miles from a rented home to purchased home

05/25/2019

Tara B.

The movers were on time and very professional. They were very efficient and made sure to check in with me on any items they were unsure of. The apartment parking lot was a tight fit but they made sure to be courteous to my neighbors while also making sure everything was moved properly and quickly. Would definitely hire again on my next move.

Description of Work
Moving from storage unit to apartment

09/04/2018

Maxine R.

Movers were prompt, professional, polite. Great guys. Very careful and helpful. Worked quickly and efficiently. Over & above expectations. I would definitely use them again. If you’re looking for a great moving company, I strongly suggest you try My Movers, Inc.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from storage unit to our home. Unit contained complete king sized bedroom set w/dresser, chest, night stands, mirrors , 2 recliners, end tables, curio cabinet,, treadmill and about a dozen boxes.

07/23/2018

PATTY & DAN M.

We were very pleased with how the day went. They helped my husband get a large cabinet unscewed from the wall & also moved a small refrigerator up from the basement to the garage at our new place. Everything was explained to us ahead of time & we had everything marked that was to go to the new house, so they just dove in. We had several smaller file cabinets that the movers just grabbed (full) & got them on the trucks. They just kept working until the job was done. Thank you, My Movers!

Description of Work
We were downsizing after nearly 40 years in the same home. My Movers were professional, hard working & on time. One of the movers wasn’t feeling well that day, so they took off a small amount from the bill.

06/17/2018

Bob W.

I put out a request for quotes (via Angie's List) and two of the three companies got back to me. My Movers was not only quick to respond, they were much more detailed in their estimate and offered a phone number for me to call for further clarifications. And this was on a Saturday morning of the Memorial Day Weekend! Their estimate was not the least but I felt it was the most realistic and in the end, they were only a couple of hundred off the final bill. And they did a lot of work moving a 2400 sq. ft. townhouse in Fishers to a 2400 sq. ft. condo on the Indianapolis north side. They called me a day ahead of time to make sure we were still on and texted me when they were on their way. The three showed up on time with a 26 foot truck and went straight to work after a walk through. I stayed at the townhouse to await the cleaning crew while my wife led them to the condo. These guys were pros. They took care of our stuff, placed it where we wanted and were accommodating and pleasant every step of the way. And here's what's important to me. We had an issue with our complicated bed frame. Thomas, one of the two brothers who own the business, almost joyfully came back a few days later, took the entire frame apart and put it back together. It's now perfect. I'd highly recommend My Movers to anyone.

Description of Work
Great Guys=Great Job

04/18/2018

Scott B.

I was very impressed with My Movers. They moved our family of 5 out in 1 day using 5 team members. These guys worked tirelessly, put up with a few (hey can we change where this sits) adjustments, remained positive, and had a very professional bearing. These guys showed up on time, communicated their arrival beforehand, and worked for 13 hours. They worked well as a team and genuinely cared about our belongings. This is just one example, but they were very careful to painstakingly set up our California king master bed (which is not easy) so that it was stable and in the exact spot my wife wanted it. They disassembled various items to get them in the new house and then carefully reassembled them. I also felt the value was good. If you are moving, you should definitely consider My Movers.

Description of Work
Moved my home furnishings to a new home.

03/26/2018

Meredith M.

Great experience. They came in and started loading. They were able to get everything in the truck, which we were concerned might not fit. They packed the truck well! The 2 guys were friendly (can't remember their names) and professional.

Description of Work
Load a moving truck

03/03/2018

Michal S.

It went extremely well. They were done in less than an hour and so I felt the price was too high. It was the minimum for two hours so there was nothing to do about it, but they were excellent...very careful and efficient in a slight mist of rain.

Description of Work
Moving 3 pieces of furniture from a storage unit to home

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Indianapolis

Super Service Award winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Indianapolis offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

Sherman Moving & Storage Company Inc

Indiana's premier mover since 1932. The Sherman family has been owned and operated Sherman Moving & Storage for almost 4 generations in the Indianapolis area. Why is Sherman Moving the best mover in Indianapolis? Because we take great pride in providing top notch moving services. We work on over 1000 Indianapolis moving jobs every year. We do not use temporary help or part time people. All of our employees are full time workers. All employees are must pass a criminal background check. All employees are subject to drug testing. Our employees do not smoke on the job. All our workers are professional movers that care about you and your possession. No subs. Charges by the hour.

Offers by Sherman Moving & Storage Company Inc on Angi
    All The Right Moves

Over 15 years of experience. Very professional and hard working. We'll do what it takes to make your move (STRESS FREE) at All The Right Moves. CALL US TODAY!!!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check