Meador Dock & Landscape Company

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2009

Independently owned and operated....

EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION INC

EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION SPECIALIZES IN THE INSTALLATION AND CARE OF CEDAR ROOF SYSTEMS. WE ARE THE ONLY CEDAR SHAKE AND SHINGLE BUREAU CERTIFIED INSTALLER IN INDIANA. OUR ROOF PROFESSIONALS ARE SPECIALLY TRAINED AND ADHERE TO THE CSSB INSTALLATION AND REPAIR GUIDELINES. WE ALSO CLEAN AND TREAT DECKS, WOOD SIDING, LOG CABINS, FENCES AND OTHER OUTDOOR WOOD STRUCTURES USING OUR OWN SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, TIMBER OX GREEN WOOD PROTECTANT STAIN

Offers by EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION INC on Angi
David Hazen Group LLC

We are an all inclusive home repair specialist. When you are looking for a dependable, trustworthy company, you have come to the right place. The David Hazen Group, LLC has been in business for over 28 years. We are one of the few companies who have, for over the past 15 years, won over 70 Angie’s List Super Service Awards. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality and integrity and are dedicated to forming strong relationships with our clients. OUR MISSION STATEMENT: Our mission is to provide top quality products and services to Indiana homeowners and do whatever it takes to make you a completely satisfied customer. Expect the high quality service in a timely and professional manner.

Indy Deck Magic LLC

I have been the owner of Indy Deck Magic since 2001 and have no employees. All work is done by myself so the quality is excellent. When requesting a quote, please include your name, address, and phone number so we can get back with you quickly. Award wining.

10/09/2018

Tom spent a lot of time with us prior to the installation. He was very helpful with questions and designs. We have a new vinyl dock that looks great.

Description of Work
New Dock Installed

05/08/2016

For background, a timber harvest took place on our property in Nashville, IN last summer and the 3 acre lake basin was constructed by an excavator. The lake was full of water by end of January. After reading several very positive reviews of Meador Dock late last year I contacted Tom and he provided me with an estimate to build the dock, ramp and attach a bench and ladder. We kept in touch during t...

Description of Work
Built 10' x 16' floating dock and 4' x 16' ramp. Delivered both to a private 3 acre lake in Brown County and installed both along with a bench and ladder.

08/07/2015

Excellent. Tom concluded that I did not need the work contemplated and gave me some suggestions I could do myself that could solve the problem. Very professional and very honest!!!

Description of Work
Consult with me on need for dock work.

08/03/2015

Great. He called before he came. He was prompt and business-like, and completed the job quickly on a muggy day by himself. He quoted me a price before starting but reduced that price upon completion of the job when it turned out the job was not as difficult as expected. I would recommend him for any similar job. Thanks again, Tom.

Description of Work
Removed and reinstalled two posts on a floating dock which had been moved by the lake freezing.

06/14/2015

I followed Tom's instructions and it went well. All fixed.

Description of Work
Tom was very busy, so he told me on the phone how to fix the problem myself. It worked! I will use Meador Dock in the future if I have more problems.

Category dock building

New dock installation, float replacement, dock removal, dock repair, ladders, benches, dock boxes, dock bumpers, cleats and light house power supply.

Visa, Check