Lathrop Contracting Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2012

4702 Southeastern Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46203

We are a locally owned general contractor. We offer free inspections and specialize in working with your insurance company. We understand your home is your number one financial investment and value your time to make the process simple and easy for you....

05/20/2021

frank L.

I think that if you are coming to give me an estimate you will take measurement at that time and if you were coming to somebody's house you would know what you are coming for. To get upset with you when you ask them to do something and telling me how many years that you been at his job, that he knows what he is talking about his job. Then on the side of my house, and tells me that I am correct and that I don't need that I can cover my side fence. He would send a worker out to send the measurement and I don't why did he waste my time. And it takes up to two weeks for them to come out and do the measurements. Then he leaves, then he sent me a text message five minutes later and the text said "I'm not going to be able to help you with your project. Have a good day." then I thought I was calling the office but I accidentally called him and he said that he is one of the owner and he made the decision that he did not want to be bothered about my project because he is too busy.

Description of Work
He was coming to give an estimate.

Category home builders

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations.

04/13/2021

Jonathan S.

It was an excellent experiance. There was a slight miscommunication about our shutters, and was corrected immediately. Finally a good experiance with a contractor who not only treated me right but did an amazing job!

Description of Work
Full siding replacement

Category siding

01/09/2020

David S.

Scott, the manager, called me with in minutes of my contacting the company. He was able to do the estimate on line and talked with me about what they would do to repair the vent problem. He had a crew at my home the next day and the repair was completed quickly. The craftsmen were efficient, courteous, and left the work site clean.

Description of Work
Replace a roof ridge vent

When it comes to bad weather and roofing we realize it can be stressful! Being able to take care of our customers quickly is a priority, so glad you are happy with your experience!

11/22/2019

James G.

Scott was very professional, worked with me throughout the whole project. Work was performed and was very professional, all the workers did a great job. Roof looks amazing, would definitely recommend Lathrop for anyone needing quality work done to there home.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you, we appreciate your business!

08/31/2019

Wayne M.

The workers were very professional and quite knowledgable. Roof was started and finished in about 4 and a half hours. Extremely satisfaction with total job. Matt, Scott, and Jeff were extremely helpful in explaining the whole process from start to finish. Communications throughout the job from the start to the completion was exceptional, as we were from out of state, and did not have any idea of how the process was going to work. A job well done by all, we will definitely contacting Lathrop for any job we might need in the future. Wish there was an A+ rating.

Description of Work
Roof replacement due to storm damage.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thanks so much for your kind words. So glad you are pleased!

07/18/2019

Marc Y.

they were great people to work with. Understood my needs and listened to how i would like to see things happen. They accommodated my every request. Roofing crews were fast and efficient. They cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend Lathrop Contracting for any of your contracting needs.

Description of Work
Hail damage, roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

Thank [Member Name Removed]! So glad you were happy with everything.

10/20/2018

Betty S.

Very well. Mr. Lathrop was very responsive. He came out to measure and then gave us a detailed estimate where he answered all of our questions. The work was delayed by 2 weeks due to rain but Jeff kept us updated with phone calls and texts regarding when they would start.

Description of Work
Repair of house and garage roof where we had damage and leaks as well as repair of patio roof.

Thank you for your kind words. We wish we could avoid weather problems but we do the best we can to keep things on track. Thanks so much!

10/19/2018

Ellen B.

Very smooth and easy process. Lathrop did a great job, was easy to work with and even fixed another spot I didn't know was a problem. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
roofing repair

So glad we could make the process easy for you! It was nice working with you!

10/03/2018

Margaret B.

Everyone I had in contact with at Lathrop Contracting was friendly and professional. After assessment of damage done to our house, we had a new roof put on within 4 days and took less than 6 hours to complete. Gutters and siding were installed the next week or so. While work was being done to our home Jeff Lathrop the owner and also Scott the sales manager would stop by to insure job was being done correctly. I would highly recommend them to anyone for General contracting work.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, partial siding replaced due to hail storm

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

So glad you are happy with everything, it was a pleasure working with you!

09/21/2018

Kent F.

We’ve used Lathrop on previous jobs abd would do so again . Great company .

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

Thank you so much. We enjoy working with you!

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Glimmer Landscape Lighting

Glimmer Landscape Lighting is locally owned and operated. We specialize in working with you to create the perfect lighting design for your specific taste and budget. We also offer an app to get you a contactless quote within 90 minutes*. This free app is "Glimmer Landscape Lighting" and is available for both Apple & Android phones. *90 minute quotes are available during regular business hours, anything submitted outside of regular business hours will be quoted the next business morning

Offers by Glimmer Landscape Lighting on Angi
    Elman Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Roofing, siding, guttering, window & chimney repair.

Ask for details.