Lathrop Contracting Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2012

We are a locally owned general contractor. We offer free inspections and specialize in working with your insurance company. We understand your home is your number one financial investment and value your time to make the process simple and easy for you....

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

04/13/2021

It was an excellent experiance. There was a slight miscommunication about our shutters, and was corrected immediately. Finally a good experiance with a contractor who not only treated me right but did an amazing job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full siding replacement

CATEGORY siding

01/09/2020

Scott, the manager, called me with in minutes of my contacting the company. He was able to do the estimate on line and talked with me about what they would do to repair the vent problem. He had a crew at my home the next day and the repair was completed quickly. The craftsmen were efficient, courteous, and left the work site clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a roof ridge vent

CATEGORY roofing

When it comes to bad weather and roofing we realize it can be stressful! Being able to take care of our customers quickly is a priority, so glad you are happy with your experience!

11/22/2019

Scott was very professional, worked with me throughout the whole project. Work was performed and was very professional, all the workers did a great job. Roof looks amazing, would definitely recommend Lathrop for anyone needing quality work done to there home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you, we appreciate your business!

08/31/2019

The workers were very professional and quite knowledgable. Roof was started and finished in about 4 and a half hours. Extremely satisfaction with total job. Matt, Scott, and Jeff were extremely helpful in explaining the whole process from start to finish. Communications throughout the job from the start to the completion was exceptional, as we were from out of state, and did not have any idea of h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement due to storm damage.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thanks so much for your kind words. So glad you are pleased!

07/18/2019

they were great people to work with. Understood my needs and listened to how i would like to see things happen. They accommodated my every request. Roofing crews were fast and efficient. They cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend Lathrop Contracting for any of your contracting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hail damage, roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

Thank [Member Name Removed]! So glad you were happy with everything.

Roofing, siding, guttering, window & chimney repair.

Ask for details.